We're Not Siblings

Abby

Andy walks in and sees me crying then quickly came to my side and covers me up with my robe. I look at him and he wipes my tears.

Don't cry Abby it'll be okay. I'm here for you. I'll always be here for you.

I turn and hug him. He hugs me squeezing me tight. Then I smell that he's wearing the adidas cologne that I like. I blink and he wipes my cheeks smiling at him.

See now, there's a smile.

I know he's been fighting being with me because Tom told me but why? If he wants me he should be with me and why should I lay here and suffer when he's right here smelling and feeling so good. So I pull him closer.

Andy, can you do something for me?

Just name it.

He offers so I smile pleased with his answer.

You're not my step brother anymore so stop fighting it and kiss me.

His eyes widened as I kiss him but he hesitates at first. Then he pulls me but my robe slid over to the bed. I pull his shirt and he pulls it off looking down at me running his hand along my body. Then looks at me and groans.

Abby I can't do this...

He starts but I cut him off

Oh my God really Andy! You're such a...

He kisses me cutting me off.

Now if you'll let me finish. I can't do this unless you're my girl and my girl only. I won't share you.

Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?

I smile but he grins as he shrugs tilting his head to towed his shoulder.

Yeah, I guess I kinda am.

I kiss him telling him yes so he kisses me then kisses down my neck then looks at my new lingerie smiling then says he's glad I bought it. He grabs and gropes as he pleases then pulls me over him so I sit up unsnapping my top then my pantyhose and toss the lingerie to the floor. He pulls me down and I kiss him excited to feel his touch. I pull his pants and he looks at me but pulls them off anyway. I smile and climb back over him but this time I lay on him as he grabs on me. We lay there making out until I feel him and he pulls me as I pull him. I pull his boxers but he looks at me kissing me so I pull again. I've been waiting for this so maybe he'll give in.

Abby are you sure you want to? We just started dating.

I want to be with you. Why? You're not going to leave me after are you?

He looks me in the eye rubbing my cheek.

No baby. Your my girl now and I'll do everything I can not to hurt you and I'll beat the ass of anyone who does.

I smile and reach I'm my nightstand pulling out a condom handing it to him. He pulls his boxers off putting it on while I pulled off my panties then pulled him to me. He kiss me as he feels around so I guided him then he pushes. I pull to him as he pushes but then it start to feel good and I moan. He wraps his arm around my hips lifting me thrusting our bodies together as he kisses me. I cling to him then release and he smiles and rolls us over pulling me on top having me pull my feet to his side's telling me to bounce so I do but he helps. I giggle as he smacks my ass. I grab his knees and lean back moaning as he moans and he rubs my piercing so I nearly freeze but he pulls me to him and pulls me harder and faster so I push my feet back as out bodies come together. Then the feel of him overwhelms me. I scratch and pull him as we finish together and I feel him pulse inside me. We lay there together and kiss on each other then I decide to mess with him and tell him he can go now that I got what I wanted but he scoffs telling me no. So I laugh and he pulls me to him kissing me. We get dressed and he runs to the bathroom then lays with me and we kiss some more until Ken yells for him. He tells me he'll be right back and I smile.