Dad Needs You

Andy

When I saw Abby dancing I about shit. Sean was right I do want her. But I know I can't have her and I have to keep my friends off her. I remember her saying she's a virgin to so when I saw her dancing with Chris I stopped him in his tracks which pissed him off. Chris is pretty slick and he definitely would've tried to score. Now I know why Tom's been so obsessed with her. He saw her and didn't say anything the bastard. After the party me, Tom and Gary walked upstairs to tell my dad goodnight but we found him with Abby, Kelsey and Kelly in their underwear. Abby was straddling his shoulders like it was an everyday thing and dad quickly moved but Abby had him to sit back down and she put her legs back over him. Then they offered us to stay and play but made us sit on the damn floor. Dad joked saying they like him more because he's sexy and they laugh but agreed and kept playing. We stayed for a while then Abby got up and went bathroom and we watched as she walked back over but I noticed her belly ring. Then she climbed back onto dad's shoulders. We play a little longer then the guys left but I decided to stay. I wanted to find out what was going on with her and dad. Why are her and her friends are running around in their underwear with my dad right there and him acting like it's no big deal? One by one the girls go to bed then I look at dad.

Okay old man. I work my ass of all night and you end up with three of the hottest chic's from my party half dressed and I wouldn't say anything but it's Abby so what gives?

He chuckles shrugging his shoulders

Eh, we just hang out son. She just happened to bring her friends along tonight. I didn't expect them to be in their underwear. They just were. So what was I supposed to do? Tell them to go get dressed? I'm not stupid. Look to them.

I huff as I realize dad was checking out the girls.

What about Abby? You give her money and let her do anything she wants. Is this why?

He shakes his head laughing.

No son she's almost an adult so I'm letting her live her own life. Plus she works a full time job when she's not at school. I needs to learn just like you did.

Well I hope she's able to learn it before her mom gets a wild hair up her ass and comes back to mess with her or try to take her back.

He frowns like he hasn't thought about it.

Yeah well I hope she doesn't. I kinda like having her around. She's always here to talk to at night and we have fun together. I never thought I'd like having a girl living in the house.

Yeah well, I think you just like looking at that ass. I'm not knocking you though, she's hot. But you better be careful. Like you told me. She's going to start experimenting.

He laughed once amused.

As hot as she is, I prefer woman my own age son.

Well I'm going to crash in the spare room.

He nods and I take off to the upstairs room. I pull my clothes off and climb in bed and go to sleep then wake up suddenly when I feel someone in bed with me. I look down but realize right away she's only wearing her panties and I feel her naked body pressed tight to me. I push her hair back but she's awake. We talk a little and start kissing. I want to keep going and she's pulling me so I know she's ready but then I remember Sean's words about me being her brother and being at the front of the line to date her. I have to be her brother, I can't do this even though I want to. I tell her and she freaks pushes me away then turns away covering up. Then I hear her crying quietly. I lay there until she falls silent so I get up and get dressed but she doesn't say anything. She just ignores me so I go down and sleep on the couch. The next day when I got up she's gone. I run home then come back and hang out with dad until Abby comes in but she comes down in a tiny but sexy dress and says she's going out with friends and dad lets her go. She kisses his cheek and takes off. I say something about how small her dress is but dad says she's a good girl so I shrug knowing she is but I still feel guilty about last night. Why am I the guy she chose to open up to. She hates me. We play the game then Abby comes in again but goes straight to her room and changes telling dad that her friends are planning to go party and do other things that she isn't into so she's just going to go to dinner with her brother Sean. She kisses him on the cheek again and takes off but I want to talk to her so I tell dad I'll be right back. I run out to talk to her but she rants that I'm not her real brother and she has her brothers that I need to leave her alone and not to touch her. She takes off so I go back in to dad. Then he says he has to get to work so I tell him I'll come clean up in a little while that I'm going to go hang out with the guys for a while. He shakes his head at my procrastination and ask if I ever work anymore and I laugh telling him I'm off today and that's why I was hanging out with him. He smiles and we get up then we leave. I go eat lunch and stop by Taco Bell to get my schedule and find out their cutting hours so they cut mine and I only work two days so I only twelve hours but that won't work so I leave and head over to the gas station and see Abby go by then the girl from her work walks in with another girl talking about her first day then I hear her saying they need more help so I consider the idea. What do I have to lose? I call Tom and Gary and tell them I'll be home soon and we can go do something but I have to swing by dad's to clean up after I stayed there. They agree and I head over to Kohl's. When I walk in Lynn tells me she's warned me not to bother Abby but I tell her I'm not bothering her that we're getting along now and she sent me to talk to her about a job. So she smiles at me.