Opening Up

Abby

I head over to the hospital to find them forcing my mom to eat. I walk in and look at her but she cries. I get her to eat then we agree that she need to do their treatment and stop fighting them. I ask who she's been getting the drugs from but she refused to tell me. All we know is she keeps getting them.

Okay mom you leave me no choice then. From now on you get no visitors except me and Levi.

I demand so she gets angry

You can't do that! I'll die, you'll kill me!

No mom, you're killing you! I need you by look what your doing to yourself! I was raped and you didn't care because you only wanted your drugs! I might be pregnant! Don't you care that I need you?!

I demand as shock and hurt cross her face.

No. Oh God no. Abby who did that to you? You said Ken saved you before that's what you meant. He stopped him. Who was it? Who was it Abby?

His son Andy. I put him in Jail. He got three years but I need you now. I need you to get better that way if I am then I have you. Mom, my dad died in the war so you're all I have.

Carson died... No! Not my Carson! They have to be wrong! He can't be dead, he can't be!

She cries turning into her mattress pulling out the pills so I yank then away from her calling the nurse. They come in and I give them the pills. They put her in another bed and take hers out finding several different bottles of pills and other drugs. She cries as I restrict her visitors and we agree to a treatment plan. She'll stay in the hospital until she's able to be moved. Plus she needs the IV medication. I say goodbye then go to the gym where Oliver smiles when I walk in but I notice a new face that I'm not to thrilled to see, Mr. Silver. I frown when he looks at me but I go change then Oliver pulls me to stretch. He presses to me and pulls me like he always has. I ask how our show turned out and he chuckles as we move on to my exercises.

Oh it was rather interesting. They started harassing me when you pulled in.

I laugh as I jump up and do my pull-ups. He marks my chart and do my other exercises then shed my over shirt and lay back to lift weights. He chuckles as he puts the weight on while his buddies harass me.

Show him who's boss girl. Make him lift some weights.

I lay back laughing and start lifting when Mr. Silver walks over and says something to Oliver and he chuckles but tells him I'm a regular telling him how much I'm lifting. Silver smirks then does his leg presses. I get up and smack the bench.

Come on you're up. The guys wanna see you go. Put your weights on and start lifting.

Just lay sideways for him he can bench you.

One of the guys say

Uh no that's a cheat and I'm not that fat thank you. I only weight one-o-seven. I lift more than that.

He loads thirty pounds and lays back. I do him the way he does me telling him to come on and to try harder. Then I step over him and he looks down at me and chuckles.

Come on, you've got one more in there I know you do.

I push so he pushes and does one more so I pat his chest. I get up and walk over to the ring with my bag but he shakes his head.

Really you wear me out then you want to fight? No, not today. You have to fight someone else. Who's volunteering to take Abby on?