This girl who had always been as hard as ice was now crying, it was unbelievable.

"Peter's dead too." I told her and my voice cracked mid sentence.

She looked at me with disbelief and ran to Mickey who laid dead on the floor. Her hand ran up his chest and to his neck.

"The shot hit his lung, he's dead Corey." Charlie said.

"Wait." She replied, and lifted up his shirt. "No it didn't!" She exclaimed.

We rushed over to see what she was talking about, and found out she was right. It had hit just below.

Lucky fucker.

Her hand moved to his neck to feel his pulse and she gasped.

"We need to get him out right now. He still has a chance of surviving, lets go. Now!" She ordered them and they did as they was told.

"We're going after Frankie. Make sure they're safe." Charlie said and gestured to his family.

They nodded in response and we took off straight away, I just hope it wasn't too late.

Frankie's P.O.V

Keep running, I thought to myself as I was still chasing this bastard.

I was hopping over fence, after fence which lead into home owners backyards. An resulted into dodging home owners, and attempting to keep my identity hidden in the process. Just in case the police got told by anyone. But I wasn't able to hide my blood stained shirt, or the metallic smell that came with it. The coppery scent was so strong you could even taste it, if you was close to it.

Trying my best to ignore the disgusting smell and taste. I continued to speed after him. The way we was running forced me to remember more about that awful day. It seemed like that was his plan, to make me reminisce about that heartbreaking day.

Sick fuck.

~Flashback~

Gotta keep moving, I told myself as I heard the sirens getting closer.

Tears were still streaming from my eye's like a never-ending river. My guilt was rising, making me sick to my stomach. I could feel my body weaken with every step, and pain had filled my limbs. But no matter how much it hurt, I knew I had to keep moving with the deafening sound blaring behind me.

Fence after fence I jumped, until I had reached a dead end. Landing in somebody's backyard, looking them straight in the face. As their eye's averted down to my blood smothered clothes and skin.

"AHHH!" The women screamed and immediately fumbled for her phone.

"Wait, wait! Don't call the police, please. I'm begging you." I pleaded in fear.

Her expression read terrified and her body was shaking confirming it. She put her phone back inside her pocket and stood there, not saying another word.

"Thank you." I said and ran through her back door, into her house. Then made a run for the front door.

If only she had knew what I had done.

She would never have put the phone away.

The only way she would have, if it was the fear of getting killed like my sister. But it was an accident. I never meant to do that. If only I had just waited to see who came through the door instead of just taking the shot. Then maybe she'd still be here, just maybe.

My thoughts were racing and my body was tired. I couldn't run anymore. I deserved to get caught by the feds. I deserved to be locked up for my crimes.