He kissed me repeatedly over and over again and kept telling me how much he loved me and how happy I'd made him. I knew that from here on out no matter what obstacle came before us, we were going to get passed it because we'd do everything there was to make sure our child had the best.

****

I found myself walking in a graveyard. I don't know what I was doing here. Or who I was here to see but I just kept walking until I found myself approaching someone. I kept walking until I was by his side.. It was Dominic. I looked at the grave expecting it to be Lj's name... It was mines instead.

He was in tears. I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but it went right through him. "It should be me here instead of you. I should have done more. I should have protected you.... I should've .." He could barely talk.

I was in tears now. He looked so miserable. He'd completely let himself go. He looked 10 years older and like he didn't sleep at all. It pained me to my heart to see him like this.

A bright light shined before me and a man appeared reaching his hand out towards me. "Come, he's waiting for you."

I looked at him and then at Dominic crying in front of my grave. "I can't..." I said.

He tilted his head confused and slowly dropped his hand. Then he smiled, nodded and disappeared.

I closed my eyes.

Dominic's P.O.V.

The line had gone flat. At this point my brothers were holding me trying to soothe me and keep me calm.

The doctor walked over to me. "I'm sorry we did everything we cou--" he was saying until the EKG started to beep again and you could see Jenae's heart beat.

I jumped up and rushed to Jenae'. "Baby." I said. She slowly lifted her hand up and I grabbed it and kissed it. "I'm here."

The doctor came over and examined Jenae'. "It's a miracle." He said to me.

"We're going to get her stitched up and get her a nice room. You and your family can wait on her in the waiting room please." The doctor told me.

I shook his hand and me and brothers walked outside. I didn't want to leave the room but I knew I would get to see her soon.

We got outside and just looked at each other. "Told you she was strong man." Marcus said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Ain't no doubt about that. She's a fighter man." John said.

"I thought I lost ha ya know." I said drying my eyes. "I'm glad God ain't take her from me man. I wouldn't be able to live." I said hanging on to my brother.

****
"Yeah it's done."  I was on the phone with my mom. "She's sleeping right now. The doctor said she'll be fine. Alright. Kiss my Mook for me. See ya later." I said and I hung up.

We were all in Jenae's hospital room. She was still sleeping. A nurse came in just to check on her.  "Excuse me, she's not in acoma is she?" I asked.

"No she's just resting. She'll wake up on her own." She reassured me.

"Ok." I nodded. I wanted to hear her voice or see her smile. Just something.