"She was in your face.. I don't appreciate that shit." I said.

He was smirking. "So you beat her up like that cause you was jealous?"

"I don't find shit to be funny. If you want the lil skinny hoe go get her." I said as I pushed him out of my way and slid off the hood of Jayden's car. I pulled down my dress that was hiked up my ass an got in the back seat and slammed the door in his face.

***
"Hey Dom."   I said.

"Yeah baby?" He answered.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For loving me." I said low, almost a whisper. I played with his beard to avoid eye contact.

He lifted my chin up, letting our eyes lock. "Thank you for letting me love you baby. This hea will never stop. I'ma always love you." He said.

"And I'ma always love you too." I said wrapping my arms around him tight.

****
"I don't like to stress you out. I just make mistakes like everybody else. Damn Jenae' all I'm trying to do is get us back to where we need to be. You ever think us being apart is what stresses you out? You trying to be so got damn stubborn is what's stressing you out just step outside of that for a damn minute and let me know what I can do to get things right for us. Dom pleaded.

"How about you just tell me that everything is gonna get better.. And that you gon take good care of me and our baby. And that--" I was saying until I was cut off.

"Wait our baby?" He asked walking up to me placing his hand on my belly.

I nodded and began to cry. "Aw baby." He grabbed my hand and sat down on the couch and sat me on his lap. "Of course I'ma take care of y'all. All I wanna do is live my life with you Jenae'. You and this baby will always be my world."

"You promise?"

"I promise baby. If you promise to give me another chance and come back home." He said wiping my tears and looking into my eyes.

"I promise." I said. He grabbed my chin and gave me a kiss.

"We having a baby!" He yelled putting his hands on my belly.

****

"Dominic oh my God!" I yelled putting my hand to my mouth.

He took my left hand and I was shaking so bad. "The very day I met you, I wanted you to be mine.. And I got you. Since then you've done nothing but blessed me. You've changed my life in more ways that you can imagine. Not a day goes by that I don't see forever with you in my future. All I want is for you and my daughter to have the best.. And I'll only have the best if I'm with you... So Jenae' admin Wilson... Will you marry me?"

My heart was beating so fast. I was so scared to say yes, after all we'd been through but I knew I didn't wanna spend my life with anyone else. "Yes!" I yelled and I hugged him tight.

****

7lbs and 6oncs is what she was. Our beautiful baby girl Naomi Dominique Carter was born August 18th. The very moment I held her in my arms I knew this was it for me and Dominic. She made us one. There was no turning back.