Chapter Twenty Four

ابدأ من البداية

I stand up. "Whatever you say Stud"

I walk into his room and jump onto his bed, laying on my side, watching him as he saunters into his room and lay on the bed next to me. He seriously looks like an Abercrombie model and I have to swallow so that I don't drool. People who look like him should be illegal.

"So," Aiden says grinning, pulling my body closer to his and I feel the muscles in his abdomen, hard and warm under my fingers.

"So, Rhianan wants to do this group date thing I guess," I say, running my fingers through his hair. "They want us to go paintballing."

"I'm not letting you go paintballing," Aiden says with a glare.

"Letting me?"

"Yes. You are sick, and you are not going to be running around while people shoot paint balls at you."

"I feel fine," I say but even as I say it, I get a niggling feeling in the back of my head letting me know that I wasn't indeed okay.

"Why are you always so stubborn?" Aiden asked, his voice angry even though his lips are smiling.

"Because I was born that way," I say and then sit up and begin to sing Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

"I'm hungry," I say with a groan, sitting back onto the heels of my feet.

"I bet you are. Singing all those Lady Gaga songs and what not," Aiden replies standing up with a smile and holding his hand out.

"Can I get another ride?" I ask, tilting my head to the side. "I'm getting another headache."

I jump onto Aiden's back when he faces away from me and hold his arms out so that he will be able to catch me. Once I'm comfortably situated on his back, he walks out of the room and out into the hallway.

"You said another headache?" Aiden asks curiously.

"They've been on and off all day today," I say resting my head on top of his. "It makes me feel weird."

"Is this normal?"

"No."

"Are you getting sick again?"

"If I am, please don't leave me again," I say quietly.

I still felt a little lost at how he'd disappeared on me without even a call or a warning as to what was going on. I can't live without Aiden and I hope he knows that.

"I would never leave you again," Aiden says putting me down while turning around so that he could look me in the eyes. His burning with sincerity and something else. "It's me and you together forever, and I mean that."

"I trust you," I say smacking a quick kiss on his lips before taking his hand and finishing the short walk to the kitchen

Aiden sets me on the counter before walking over to the fridge, sticking his head inside to look for whatever it is he's making me.

"If you guys don't eat, why do you have food in the house?" I ask.

"We eat, but not a lot," he says, slamming the fridge shut with his foot as his arms were too full of ingredients to make sandwiches.

"I remember you used to eat at school," I say crossing my legs in front of me with a frown.

"Do you miss it?" Aiden asks looking over at me.

"Of course I do," I reply quietly, looking down at my lap. "I miss being normal. I miss what my life was like before I got sick."

"Oh," he says with a frown and I immediately realize my mistake.