I put my hands up.

***

Dominic's P.O.V.

"Man fuck that! Ion give a fuck if she ain't got no hair, Amber Rose badder den a mufucka wit ha bald head ass!" Jermaine said. And we all bust out laughing. Me and my brothers and our Bestfriend Maine were all at my apartment tripping out cracking jokes about these celebrity hoes.

"You right bruh, rub all on that head while I'm tapping that ass from the back." John said acting like he was rubbing a crystal ball and stroking.

These niggas had me dead as fuck man. We had been riding around all day to see if we'd catch that nigga slipping out to eat somewhere but he was nowhere to be found.

"Dom don't even lie, I know you on that thick girl life with ya baby mama, but if you wasn't, wouldn't you tap Amber Rose?" Marcus asked.

I laughed. "Now y'all know Dominic Carter--"

"Ain't turning down no pussy." We all said in unison dapping each other up and laughing.

Then my phone rang. It's strange the call was from Jayden. Maybe Jenae' phone died or something.

"Hold up yal." I said quieting the boys down. "Ello?"

....

"Man you talking to fast what you talking bout?" I said not understanding a word coming out of Jay's mouth.

"JENAE'S GONE!" Was all I heard him say. I rose off my couch real quick.

"What the fuck you mean she gone? Gone where?"

.....

"How the fuck she gone?" I said now my heart speeding up. I hung up in his face.

I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car, my brothers followed behind me and we all hopped in.

I rushed to the mall, putting the pedal to the floor. I didn't stop at stop signs and I ran the red light.

We made it to the mall and we rushed inside. I seen a group of police men, Jayden, Shenika and Naomi.

I rushed over to them and Jayden met me half way. He had tears on his face. "I'm sorry man. She said she was going to the bathroom and never came back. We looked all over the mall, in every store she not there, called her phone but she left it in Naomi bag." He said.

I rushed over to the police. "Sir please tell me you have something."

"I'm sorry but we'll have to wait 48 hours for this to be a missing persons case. There's nothing we can do as of now." He said.

"What the fuck you mean wait? It's obvious she's gone and we don't know where the fuck she's at! That's missing!"

"Sir I'm just following protocol." He tried to reassure me.

"Fuck protocol." I said walking away before I tried to punch his ass.

I looked Shenika she was just crying hysterically. Then Naomi had started crying. I had forgotten all about her. I picked her up and tried to calm her down but then she wouldn't stop crying then I started crying. My brothers came and tried to calm me down so I just handed her to one of them and just walked away.

Jayden came over to me and attempted to try to apologize. I grabbed him roughly by his shirt "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HOW SORRY YOU ARE!" I threw him to the ground. "Get the fuck out my face man." I said.

I went outside the mall and just sat on a curb with my head in my hands. Eventually I was surrounded by my brothers, they had Naomi with them who had calmed down.

"He took her man. I know he did." I said tears falling from my eyes.

"Bruh we gon find her." John said sitting down beside me.

"How we gon find her if we can't find him?!" I asked.

"I wish I knew the answer to that question." He said putting his head down.

"Look.. I know you pissed.. Trust me I wanna put a bullet in this nigga ass as bad as you do.. But we can't forget that you do have a daughter that has to be taken care of." Marcus said as he held onto Naomi who was looking down at me.

"Don't stop showing her love, she love Jenae' two." He told me. He's right. I gotta find Jenae' , but I can't forget about Naomi.

"Something is gonna lead us to Jenae', it's you he wants.. He'll pop up." Jermaine said.

"So what do I do now?" I asked.

"We wait bruh." John said.

"Man if he hurt her, I swear.." I bit my lip as I began to tear up.

"She's strong." Marcus said.

I just nodded. I just hope she's strong enough.

Jayden and Shenika walked up to us. I got up. "I'll call y'all when we find her." I said to them and then I walked back to my car with my brothers and Naomi.

*****

I was exhausted mentally and physically. Jenae's mother and step father pretty much just got on my ass and blamed me for Jenae' going missing and now they're coming to Daytona first thing tomorrow.

I keep waiting for a phone call from Jenae' but there still hasn't been one. I can't eat, I can't have a seat, I just can't function right.

I was pacing back and forth in my room when John walked in with Naomi. "I know we brothers but she does know the difference between her uncles and her daddy. Don't shut her out." He said passing her to me.

I held her in my arms and she just stared up at me. John left out the room and closer the door behind himself. A tear slid from eye and I just hugged her. She rested her head on my shoulder and it made me feel a bit better. I laid back and she laid on my chest.

"Daddy misses mommy. But I'm gonna bring her back home to us. I promise."

God I hope Jenae' okay.