"Noo, I wanna do this my way. I think I just gotta spice things up ya know." She said.

"I feel you girl, I know what's the best thing to do when ya man acting crazy." I said.

"What is it?" She asked as we walked back over to Jayden and Naomi.

"Suck the dick." I whispered.

We bust out laughing. "Aye man what's so funny?" Jayden asked.

"Yo face!" I said. Naomi starting giggling and spitting up bubbles. "Isn't uncle JayJay funny looking mama?" I said picking up Naomi from her stroller and lifting her up in the air and kissing her cheek.

The store bell rung as someone entered. We looked to see who entered. "Got dammit, not today man." Jayden said shaking his head as Victoria walked through the door with some ugly ass nigga.

"Let's go, cause I ain't got time for no drama today. Bring yo asses on right now." Jayden said to me and Shenika.

I put Naomi back in her stroller and we followed him towards the door. "Bitch still ugly as fuck." Shenika said.

"With a ugly ass nigga to match." I said snickering along with her.

As soon as we were about to pass her she purposely stopped and blocked our way.

"Aww, she's so cute!" The bitch said putting her hands to her face referring to Naomi.

"I know right, me and Dominic make some beautiful babies." I said. This ain't nothing new!

"Every mother thinks that way about her child." She said slickly.

"Every mother knows how to fight bout hers too." I said smiling.

"Is that right?" She said smiling back.

"Yes, I also ain't forget about that little message I left you the last time we seen you. You just better be lucky I'm on mommy duty hoe, or I'd drag yo ass up and down this store." I said as I pushed Naomi's stroller and stopped when I was right next to Victoria. I looked her up and down. "So much mouth when I was pregnant, not much to say now.. But I'll catch you around baby doll." With that being said I walked out with my child and my bestfriends.

Jayden playfully wiped sweat off his forehead. "I thought I was fina have to watch you whoop yet another bitch ass."

"That would be fun but Dominic said "you better not fight in front of my baby." So to refrain from my own ass getting whooped I'll let that hoe slide." I said as we walked.

"Yes, let's keep the claws put away when my niece is around. And that right mama?" Jayden said talking to Naomi.

"Hey can y'all watch her real quick while I go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"Hoe why you ain't use the bathroom while we was in the food court?!"

"Cause I ain't have to pee then trick!" I said waving her off as I walked towards the bathroom.

I hurried into the restroom but before I could make it in I was grabbed and my mouth was covered. "Scream and I'll cut your throat right here, right now." The mysterious guys voice said as he held a knife to my throat.