One

I'm different. I can't feel fear. That's not in my system. It was always revenge, happiness sadness, or anger. I've never experienced fear. I am only seventeen though, I bet this makes no sense to you as of now. My name is Jenna. At least that is my government name. My real name is Karma Twilight. 

I am the official bad luck and I know that I am far from a bitch. I do have friends, I'm not like a complete outcast, I don't think I could consider myself as an outcast. I mean I have my table filled with my friends but aside from them nobody really notices me.

 "Jenn! You ready?" Mia, my best friend asked, "Uh yeah give me a minute." I said pulling on my sweatpants "Why can't you ever wear clothes like a normal person. You would look amazing." She whined and I rolled my eyes, "Shut up, and let's go." I said shutting and locking my door "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She mumbled going down the stairs.

I held back a laugh as I followed her downstairs. I skipped breakfast and met her at my beat-up car. "Oh, my damn- you know what I'm just gonna shut up." She grumbled and entered the car, I sent her a confused look and raised my brow as I entered the driver's seat. That's the thing about her, She a character who never fails to entertain me. But sometimes she just really confusing.

***

"What's today's date?" Mia asked all of a sudden as I unlocked "Its the first day of school how could you even forget that." I said pouring all the junk from my bag into my locker. "Today could either be a good day or a bad day." She said her eyes locked on the other side of the hall. That's the one thing I hate that I can't do ... read people's minds, I have no idea what she was going on about.

"What are you talking about?" I asked closing my locker and held tightly on to my History book. "Today is the first day of school." She mumbled, Her eyes remained locked on the other side of the hall. "What are you going on about," I asked again this time getting a little impatient. "Ryder Cruise is back." She said. I sighed and directed my attention to where she was looking. Ryder Cruise the schools' bad boy and his best friend Jordan were both strolling down the hall as if they owned the place.

I wanted to lowkey embarrass them but I wasn't that mean, They haven't done anything to me either. They scanned the crowd looking for what one could only guess was their quick fuck of the week. The boys would look the girl from head to toe and leave the girls in disappointment. They were getting close to Mia and I but we were both frozen in one that one spot. I finally snapped out of it when the bell rang. First period. History, right. Today better be a good day. I turned to walk away from my locker only be surrounded by three boys.

Ryder Jordan and Jaden. "Now where do you think you're going?" I heard Ryder say. "To class. where else should I go?" I answered "She speaks. After all those times she would never speak, She finally speaks." Jaden said with a huge smile. I rolled my eyes and glared at them. "Can I go now?" I asked impatiently, "In one condition." Ryder smirked, "And what is that?" I asked, "you kiss me," He winked. My ex-best friend ladies and gentlemen. I shoved passed him and mumbled a few profanities as I made my towards my first class.

***

I sighed and placed my homework on my desk. I stared at my homework in disgust, who the hell hands out homework on the first day of school. "Honey!" My mom said knocking on the door, "It's open." I said. The door opened and she walked into my room a weird smile on her face. "We're having dinner with my best friend. And there will be a piece of small bit news downstairs so I might as well tell you this now so you don't scare our guest off." My mom said sitting on my bed. "And that is?" I asked, "You're getting married to my best friend son." She said, My eyes widen "I'M WHAT!" I yelled, she sighed and picked at her nail. Has she lost her fucking mind?

"Before you were born we kind of agreed to have our kids marry each other. At the time you were about one and he was only two. We knew you guys could do it so we kind of planned it for like three years and forgot about it. She reminded me because she was tired of him and his female activities. Something about him getting out of hand and her wanting to nip it in the bud" My mom said

"So wait, You're telling me that I got caught in the crossfire? All because this dude doesn't know how to keep his penis in his pants? That's a burden, Mom." I said "I'm sorry baby. But we had it and everything else. Besides, that's the only way to have our family connect like this. At a wedding." She said. "Mom, why me?" I asked, "Because you're the youngest out of us all." She answered and I sighed "And what about high school?" I asked "You're going to attend the same high school. It would be like nothing ever changed." She smiled "Fine. I'll do it." I said forcing a smile.

She smirked at me "Like you had a choice. Get dress hon. I love you. To infinity." She said, "And beyond." I finished with a small smile. She beamed at me and left my room. I sighed and grabbed my phone to call Mia. We ranted for a while, she didn't seem too surprised that I was in the position that I'm in now saying that my family has always been the one to do things out of the ordinary. There was a knock on my door and I sighed, "I have to go," I told her. She snickered on the other line and I rolled my eyes, "You better tell me who your future husband is." She teased, "I will, Now I have to go before they kick this door down." 

***
Welcome December😘😍

____

Jesus fuck

Jesus fuck... The year 2020 and I'm rereading this like 🙂🙂 My god this is just a whole cringe-fest. Don't mind me ... Just going to be editing the ENTIRE book❤️