Back To The Future Hearts Tour

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - XxPunkRockKittenxX I hope you like it! XD )))))

Tonight is the night. You're finally going to see sws live. Not just sws though, but atl too! You're so fucking excited. You've been trying to educate and prepare yourself for tonight, looking up youtube videos to find out what songs the bands are playing and what speeches they're making, but as you're going to one of the first concerts there arent that many videos of them up yet. You know that sws will probably play more songs from Madness than any other album, the same as you know atl will probably play more songs from Future Hearts than any other album, but you've just based that on common knowledge. You've spoken to your internet friends about it, obviously, and one of them saw sws and atl live the night before last, so you were interrogating them basically as soon as they got back. They wouldnt give you any details because they said that they'd been to many sws concerts before and this was so different and so surprising, they didnt want to spoil it for you, apparently sws did something they've never done before, and promised to do it every night for the rest of the tour. You were desperate to know what it was, but at the same time you wanted to be surprised.

You stood outside the venue, it was a cold and rainy night, which wasnt very nice to be completely honest. You're wearing ripped skinny jeans with your red Kick Me shirt and a leather jacket over the top because it looks badass. You unfortunately werent able to buy meet and greet tickets for tonight, by the time you'd gone on the website to see, the tickets were sold out. At least you were seeing two of your favorite bands live though. You crossed your arms over your chest, trying to keep the warmth in. You came alone tonight, because you wanted to just enjoy seeing the bands, not having to worry about someone else all night. You run a hand through your brown hair, the blonde tips bouncing back to their previous position almost as soon as your hand leaves your hair. You could see over a few people in this line, but being 5'5 does have its disadvantages.

People started screaming and your head snapped up from your phone. You shoved your phone back in your pocket, Flappy Bird can wait. You jumped up to look over the abnormally tall guy infront of yours shoulder and see sws and atl making their way into the venue. Your heart skips a beat and your eyes fill with tears, unable to believe they're actually real people, strolling casually into a building with wide smiles plastered on their faces. You almost fell over at how beautiful they were, but you didnt have time, because a few seconds after the guys went in, you and all the other fangirls and fanboys were allowed in too. You practically ran inside and pushed through the crowd to get to the railing. From past concert experiences you knew that you had to push to get what you want, because NOBODY is going to give up their spot easily. You clung to the railing as though your life depended on it.

You were only waiting a few minutes. Then it happened. Your favorite band of all time: Sleeping With Sirens, ran onstage. The room erupted in screams and cries, coming from you and your fellow crazy fans. Your eyes filled with tears at the city of the five beautiful men standing mere meters away from you. Kellin smiled at the crowd and your ovaries exploded. Fuck sake, already!?! He hasnt even started talking or singing yet and you're already dying holy shit.
"WHATS UP GUYS!?!?!" Kellin shouts into the mic, everyone screams, Kellins smile widens. "Thank you all so much for coming out tonight, it means a lot to us! At the end of our set there's gonna be a surprise, one that we've done at every venue so far and plan to do at all of the venues to come, and we ask you not to tell ANYONE what happens, because we want to surprise everyone else that comes to see us too, alright?" The crowd screams excitedly back in response, Kellin laughs and nods. "Ok guys, lets get this fucking started!" And with that the guys break into Kick Me, and you cant help but smile at the fact you're wearing your Kick Me shirt, how very fitting.