Confession Through A Fetus Song

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - tbsftkay I hope you like it, sorry it took so long, Im super busy with requests and homework and shit! I changed your reuqest slightly, because I couldnt work out how to write about the cabinets, but I hope this is still ok! XD )))))

You and Kellin were curled up on his couch together watching a movie. You were wearing a long sleeved pajama top and pajama trousers, basically completely covered up, just how you like it. You know you're ugly, but you never say it infront of people, because you dont want to be called an attention whore. You help others with their self confidence, you tell others to stay strong, yet you have no confidence in yourself and cant stay strong. Not even Kellin, your best friend, knows how you really feel about yourself.
The movie finishes and Kellin smiles at you "Dont even ask, just go!"
You shake your head "No! Its rude of me to use your facilities without asking!"
"You steal my food all the time!" Kellin argues.
You hold up your hand "Now THATS different! Im gonna ask you either way, you know it."
Kellin sighs "Ask the damn question then."
"Can I please use your shower?" You ask, giggling slightly.
Kellin rolls his eyes "You mean like you do everytime you come over? Sure!"
You laugh "Thanks Kels!" Then you jump up from the couch and run upstairs, grabbing a towel and locking yourself in the bathroom. Before you stripped, you covered the long mirror on the wall with your towel, unable to look at yourself, and not wanting to throw up at what would stare back at you. Whenever came round, you'd always put a spare towel on the mirror when you showered, always. You let out a sigh of relief before stripping down and hopping in the shower.

You were just getting dressed again in the guest room when there was a quiet knock on the door. You pulled your long sleeved top over your head. "Come in!"
Kellin opened the door slowly and sat on your bed, staring up at you, seeming confused. "Can I ask you something?"
You nod and raise an eyebrow "Yeah?"
"Will you give me an honest answer?" He asks, more carefully than he asked his previous question.
You were worried now, what was he talking about!?! You nodded again nonetheless "Yes, whats wrong!?!"
"Why do you always leave a towel hanging on the bathroom mirror when you shower? I always notice it still hanging there, even after you leave." Kellin asks.
You're thoughtful for a moment "Uh-"
"Remember, you said you'd give me a completely honest answer." He reminds you.
You sigh "Fuck. Umm. I guess now I have to tell you everything, dont I?" You sit beside him on the bed.
Kellin raises an eyebrow and places his hand over yours, holding it comfortingly "Has something been bothering you (Y/N)?"
You nod, unable to look at him. "Something has always been wrong Kellin, Im just very good at hiding the damage. You know how I help people out with their issues?"
Kellin nods "You're amazing at that, helping people feel better about themselves and stuff."
You sigh "Isnt it ironic that I can help others with that, and yet I cant save myself from the exact same thing?"
Kellin gasps "What!?!"
"I've always hated myself Kellin. I've never been happy with how I looked. You wanted to know why I cover up the mirror whenever I shower? Well, its because I cant stand to see my own reflection, especially not when Im about to get in a shower and all my scars are visible." You explain.
He raises an eyebrow "Why wouldnt you want to look at your scars? You only have a scar from that one time you fell over in fourth grade and almost broke your leg!"
You laugh slightly and shake your head, still unable to look at him. "Im not talking about that scar Kellin. I said Im very good at hiding the damage, didnt I?" Kellin nods, you continue. "Think about it Kellin. Im ALWAYS wearing long sleeved shirts and trousers, why do you think that is?"
Kellin takes a moment to process this before he gasps. "P-Please dont tell me you do that to yourself!" You dont say anything. "(Y/N)!" Kellin cries.
You wipe your tears away as you finally look at him "You told me not to tell you!"
Kellin shakes his head and pulls you into his arms. He rocks you back and forth in his lap until you calm down. Then he carefully lifts your wrists and pulls your sleeves down, you dont try and stop him, he doesnt say anything about your countless scars, because he knows how guilty and stupid you already feel, he simply brings your wrist to his lips and kisses all of your scars, old and new.

Kellin lies you down on the bed before lying down beside you. You face eachother and he smiles as he stares at you. He brushes a strand of hair out of your face.
"Have I ever told you how beautiful I think you are?"
You shake your head and blush "N-No."
Kellins smile widens "Well, I think you're gorgeous (Y/N), Im not kidding! I only didnt mention it before because you didnt suffer with self confidence issues, I thought you knew how beautiful you were!" Kellin starts caressing your cheek gently as he begins singing to you softly.

" The way I like it,
Is when you ask me to hold you tonight,
When I wake up next to you, ooh oh,
Being with you, it gets me by,
Let me hold you closer,
When I stress you out don't be afraid,
Tell me baby you really need to work it out,
And show me your ways,

You need to know, I notice it's what you got,
But then you feel like that is not enough,
You need to know, I know that what you got is,
Is what I need, is what I need,

Slow down and turn around,
And let me see the way you work it. " Kellin winks at you and you giggle, he carries on singing.

" Did you know you are the one for me?
Wanna hold you forever together we share this love, this love,
Now let me show you how I feel, my love. " Your eyes widen at Kellins words, he leans forward and plants a soft kiss on your lips before continuing with song.

" I always want you next to me, my love,
I wanna show you how I'll be, my love,
I wanna be your everything, my love. " He takes your hand in his and squeezes it adorably, before breaking into the chorus.

" You need to know, I notice it's what you got,
But then you feel like that is not enough,
You need to know, I know that what you got is,
Is what I need, is what I need,

You need to know, I notice it's what you got,
But then you feel like that is not enough,
You need to know, I know that what you got is,
Is what I need, is what I need,

Its elementary the way you were sent to me. " As soon as Kellin starts rapping your eyes widen, how many skills can one man MASTER!?! Holy fucking shit! He's literally a genius! Kellin smiles as he notes your surprised expression, and continues to rap harder than a rap god.

" 1s and 2s and I love you's and,
The way you walk, the way you groove,
Makes me wanna sing to a different tune and,
You need to know its those things you do,
That got me locked me into you is,
What drives me to be the dude thats lovestruck,
By you my hearts for you and only you. " You blush at his words once again and Kellin winks at you, he's admitting his feelings to you through a song after you told him everything, that means so much to you. Kellin then starts singing again, sending you into a sort of trance.

" Dont think you notice,
That what you got is all I need,

You need to know, I notice it's what you got,
But then you feel like that is not enough,
You need to know, I know that what you got is,
Is what I need, is what I need. " Kellin sings and raps beautifully, even without music in the background. "Do you believe me now?" He asks quietly.
"About what?" You raise an eyebrow. Kellin blushes and doesnt say anything. You giggle "I dont believe Im beautiful, if thats what you mean, but I may have gotten the other message lpud and clear." You fling yourself at him, wrapping your arms around his neck and forcing him onto his back, kissing him passionately. Kellin smiles against your lips as he wraps his arms around your waist, enjoying this perfect moment just as much as you are.