He Annoys You

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - AustlanQuentes I hope you like it! XD )))))

You were having a very OCD related day. You were going round the house that you and Kellin shared and cleaning EVERYTHING. You just wanted the house to look nice, homely. It usually does, but you had the guys over last night and needless to say...after 8 games of twister, 3 games of strip poker and 5 games of truth or dare, the place is a complete mess. Unfortunately, Kellin didn't share your neat freak ways. You're washing up now, as you and the guys had a roast dinner yesterday you're having to scrub WITH YOUR FINGER NAILS at a pan that is probably the stickiest pan known to man kind, but that's what happens when you let Jack Fowler get his hands on your kitchen appliances.

Your music was playing from the living room and you were tapping your foot and miming along with Something's Gotta Give by All Time Low as you washed up, when the song suddenly changes. MMBOP by Hansen.
You sighed "KELLIN, I WAS LISTENING TO THAT!!!" You had to shout so he could hear you over the music.
"SORRY BABY!!!" Kellin shouts as he tries frantically skipping songs to find the one you were listening to before. He was flicking through song intros for about 5 minutes before you'd had enough, you take a deep breath and march to the living room, you take your phone out of the docking station and turn it off, smiling as best you can at Kellin.
"Let's just not listen to music." Though it felt blasphemous to say such words, you couldn't stand listening to song intros for the rest of the day. You made your way back to the kitchen and started washing up again, you hadnt noticed Kellin following you.
"Is there anything I can do to help baby?" He asks innocently.
As you had no idea he was standing behind you, he made you jump, while you had a plate in your hand. You jumped and the plate shattered on the floor.
"JESUS CHRIST!!!" You shout as you bend down to pick up the pieces of broken plate.
Kellin bends down to help you "Here, let me-"
You shake your head "Just LEAVE IT KELLIN!!!" You shout in frustration.
Kellin jumps back at your sudden, loud outburst. "O-Ok." He stutters nervously before leaving the room, you hear him run upstairs.

You pick up the pieces of broken plate and put them in the bin, before continuing washing up. You hadn't meant to shout at him like that, he didn't purposely make you jump, he's just annoying you a little. It wasn't his fault, you were pretty pissed off anyway as you were having to clean the entire house today. You shook the thoughts out of your head and focussed on cleaning. You mopped the floors, hoovered the carpets, dusted the shelves, cleaned down the sides AND prepared dinner. You'd made a chicken and tomato pasta bake.
"KELLIN, DINNERS READY!!!" You shout up the stairs.
"O-Oh uh...EAT WITHOUT ME, IM NOT HUNGRY!!!" He shouts from the bedroom, but he sounds different.
You raise an eyebrow and run upstairs, pushing the bedroom door open. "Kellin, what are you talking abo-" it's then you notice him sitting on the edge of the bed, with his head in his hands, and he's shaking. "Kellin!?! Whats wrong!?!" You ask worriedly as you make your way over to him, wrapping an arm around him.
"I-Im s-sorry for annoying you baby! Please don't leave!" He bursts into tears.
You remove your arm from his shoulders and stand up, you make your way to the front of him and crouch down in front of him. You take his hands away from his face and squeeze them reassuringly as the tears roll down his cheeks, his face is crumpled in pain, but the pain isnt physical.
"Its alright Kels, I know you didn't mean to annoy me, its ok, don't worry, I'm just a little bit on edge today, that's all, its not your fault babe." You let go of one of his hands to rest your hand on his cheek, stroking it comfortingly. "Hey, don't cry now, its alright."
Kellin sniffles "A-Are you sure?"
"About what babe?" You ask softly.
"A-Are you sure th-that its not my fault?" He explains nervously.
You nod frantically "I'm 100% sure Kels, its not your fault at all, you're not an annoying person, I'm just on edge, I was trying to focus on cleaning, that's all, don't beat yourself up about it Kels." You change the subject "Now, why in the fuck did you think I was gonna leave you!?!"
Kellin laughs slightly "I...I thought I was annoying you so much that you'd want t-to leave me..."
You gasp "Excuse my sudden ghetto approach but OH HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NAW!!!"
Kellin laughs and holds your hand on his cheek, he nuzzles into it "B-But you shouted at me..."
You nod and sigh "Yeah, I did, and I'm so sorry for that, I know I shouldn't have shouted at you Kels, I was just mad, don't worry. I know you were just trying to help, I know you felt guilty, I know I shouldn't have shouted, and I'm so so so so sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry. Seeing you crying breaks my heart, and I've been holding back my own tears since I walked in here, I feel like shit for making you cry like this Kels, I'm so sorry!" You say as sincerely as you can, staring up at him as your eyes fill with tears. A single tear rolls down your cheek and you hurry to wipe it away.

Kellin gasps and is quick to pull you up onto his lap. You snuggle into his shirt and try to hold back the tears. "Its alright baby, you don't have to hold back your tears in front of me." Kellin whispers as he kisses your cheek.
You shake your head "I don't want to make you feel any worse! I want to make you feel better!"
"Well, I know what would make me feel a whole lot better." Kellin replies quietly.
You raise an eyebrow "And what is that Mr Quinn?" You pull away from him enough so you can read his face. He doesn't answer you, he just smirks and leans forward to kiss you passionately.
You smile against his lips and soon enough you and Kellin are both laughing, while kissing each other repeatedly.
"You're so beautiful..." Kellin whispers as he kisses your smiling face.
You giggle and shake your head "Naaw! Are you looking at your own reflection in my eyes!?! Because, if so, I TOTALLY agree! YOU sir are the most gorgeous man on the planet!"
Kellin laughs "No, I'm looking at you, my beautiful, perfect babygirl." You bite your lip as you smile. Kellin kisses your nose "My beautiful babygirl, I like the sound of that!"
You giggle and blush "So do I!" Then you remember something "Do ya know what else I like the sound of?"
"What?" Kellin laughs slightly.
"Chicken and tomato pasta bake! Oh, and would you look at that, there's two plates of it ready and waiting downstairs!" You smile widely as you jump off him and make your way to the door, but Kellin grabs your hand as he stands up, and pulls you back to him. He wraps his arms around your waist and you wrap yours around his neck.
"You made a chicken and tomato pasta bake???" He asks as he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear.
You nod "Yes, yes I did! C'mon, let's go eat!" You lean up and peck his lips lightly, before slipping free of his grasp, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room, downstairs, into the kitchen.

You test the pasta. "Well fucking shit the pasta is cold now!" You roll your eyes and sigh dramatically.
Kellin sniffles "S-Sorry baby..."
You turn around and shake your head frantically, running over to him and kissing him repeatedly. "No! No no no no no no! No! Its not your fault! I shall simply microwave it!" You smile as you pull away from him, placing his plate in the microwave. You turn back to him "See babe? Nothing to worry about! Everything's fine! In fact, its MORE than fine! Its perfect, because you're here! Oh god #CheeseAlert IS THIS A ROM COM YES I THINK SO FUCKING SHIT WHERE ARE THE HIDDEN CAMERAS I KNEW IT!!!" You stick your tongue out at Kellin as he laughs hysterically.
Then he strolls over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. "I love you so much, my beautiful babygirl!" He grins cheesily.
You giggle and kiss him "I love you so much too, my cute lil sugar coated nugget smol bean bby Kellyboo!"
"Where the fuck did that nickname came from!?!" Kellin asks while laughing slightly.
You giggle and hold your hands up "I don't know!"
Kellin rolls his eyes "You fell down the deep and dark hole of tumblr again didn't you?"
You giggle and place a hand on your heart "The first step to fixing my problem is admitting I have a problem." You take a deep and dramatic breath "I have an addiction to tumblr and I cannot be saved."
Kellin laughs and rolls his eyes, grabbing his plate out of the microwave and heading to the living room, kissing you sweetly on the way past.