The Guys Cheer You Up

You were sniffling in the arms of your best friend, Nick Martin. Your now EX boyfriend cheated on you a few days ago and you're still not over it. Nick has been helping you through this. You've basically been on this couch crying with ice cream since you caught him cheating, you havent left the house at all. You dont even know what the point of living is anymore. Suddenly Nick sighs and jumps up. "Right, Im done, Im not gonna let you stay in here and mope around, its time to get out and have some fun!" He gets out his phone and starts typing.
You raise an eyebrow and sniffle "What are you doing?"
He smiles down at his phone "Texting the guys, they all agree with me, we're taking you out, right now! Well, not right now, we'll give you time to shower and shit, but we are definitely taking you out today! Go upstairs and get yourself ready in a bikini, I'll come pick you up in 30, ok? Good!" And just like that he runs out of your house, leaving you no choice. You blink a few times before standing up and making your way upstairs. You plug your phone into your speakers and press shuffle, the first song that comes on is Forever Stuck In Our Youth - Set It Off, and it instantly brings a smile to your face. You put it on a loop and hop in the shower, jump out, dry your hair and get into a bikini, pulling on a light white large blouse over the top. You dont bother putting any makeup on, its only the guys, plus you're gonna be swimming or something.

As soon as you slip your sandals on you hear a car horn from outside and smile widely before running out of the door. Nick whoops and cheers as he sees you out of the house, smiling and actually looking decent. You roll your eyes and flip him off before jumping into the passenger seat.
"So, where are we going?" You ask eagerly.
Nick laughs "Its a surprise!" Its then you notice he's changed into his swimming trunks but kept a shirt on, ha, guess all of you are going swimming, sweet! The rest of the journey is spent in a comfortable silence, other than the radio which is blaring out the latest music.

Once you arrive at your destination your jaw drops. Your at Kellins moms house. Nick opens your door for you and leads you to the door, Kellins mom hands Nick some keys and winks at you before letting you go. You then hop back in the car and drive down to the beach. Then you see 3 guys standing on the sand wearing shorts and t-shirts. You and Nick jump out of the car and you're instantly picked up by a very hyperactive Justin Hills.
"(Y/N) YOU LOOK GREAT!!!" He shouts excitedly.
You giggle and he puts you down "Thanks dude!" You all walk down to a boat you recognize and you gasp. "IS THAT THE BOAT FROM THE ROGER RABBIT MUSIC VIDEO ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NO WAY!?!?!?!"
Gabe laughs and nods "Its that exact boat! C'mon, the captain's waiting to see you!" He winks. You raise an eyebrow and hop on the boat.
Suddenly a smiling Kellin pops his head out of the boat "There you are!" He says before coming into view and taking the keys off Nick. He drives you out to a fair depth, where nobody will be able to hear you guys shouting with laughter.
Jack holds up a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Anyone else want one?" The guys all nod and take one, you shake your head.
Kellin wraps an arm around you "Dont you want one (Y/N)?"
You shrug "Unless you all do one thing for me!" The guys all raise their eyebrows. You giggle "All of you take your shirts off and I agree to get drunk off my head, deal?" They all laugh, nod and start taking their shirts off. They're all pretty fit, but holy FUCK Kellin is hot! You'd forgotten about the feelings you had for him until now. You smile "I guess its only fair for me to take this thing off now!" You stand up and pull your blouse over your head, revealing your white bikini to the 5 boys. Their jaws all drop. Both Kellin and Jack attempt to cover up their crotches. You burst out laughing and walk over to the speakers on the boat (totally awesome boats have speakers) and plug your phone in, you play Forever Stuck In Our Youth. You pull up all the guys, one by one, and dance with them. You save Kellin til last. You grab his hands and pull him into a standing position. You start dancing with him and he smiles at you. You all continue dancing, then you start drinking. Nick and Gabe start doing flips off of the boat, while you, Kellin, Justin and Jack all laugh at them trying to find Nicks hat. You roll your eyes at them, they're the drunkest out of all of you and they're looking for a hat in the sea. You remove Kellins arm from around you and jump onto the side of the boat.
"MIND OUT THE WAY NOOBS!!!" You shout before diving into the cool blue sea. You swim around and eventually find Nicks hat, you swim back up to the surface and jump on Nicks back, placing his hat on his head. Nick laughs and wraps his arms around your legs and starts swimming around with you on his back.
Suddenly Gabe picks you up and puts you on his back "I am horsey! Horseys get ridden, not men in weird hats!" He slurs, whenever he's drunk he turns into "Horsey" and starts acting like a horse (true fact from an interview). He starts neighing and swimming with you on his back.
Kellin stands on the edge of the boat, smiles and shakes his head at you. "Im not letting you drunk goofballs have all the fun with (Y/N)!" He cannonballs into the sea and pops his head up, wiggling his eyebrows and swimming over to you and Gabe.
You squeal "QUICKLY HORSEY, GO HORSEY!!! GO GO GO HORSEY CUZ WE DONT WANNA TAKE IT SLOW, THERE'S PLENTY OF TIME FOR US TO GET CAUGHT BY THAT GOOFBALL, SO WHY DONT WE CARRY ON SWIMMING TONIGHT!?!?!" All the guys laugh and Gabe tries to swim away, but Kellin picks up his pace. You jump off of Gabe "SLOW COACH!!!" You shout before diving underwater and swimming. Kellin looks around underwater and his eyes land on you, he smirks. You swim underneath him and come up for air directly infront of him, moving your wet hair out of your face.
Kellin wraps his arms around your waist. "Gotcha!"
You giggle "That you have Mr Quinn!"
Jack laughs and points at Kellin "NICE BONER!!!"
Kellin turns a violent shade of red, lets go of you and start swimming back to the boat. You scowl at Jack. "Fuck you Jack!" Then you swim up behind Kellin and jump on his back, wrapping your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "Dont listen to him Kels!"
He shakes his head "Im embarrassed and pissed off right now (Y/N)."
You giggle "I bet I can fix that!" Kellin raises an eyebrow, you kiss his cheek from behind, which turns pink under your touch. You jump off Kellins back and start to swim away, Kellin grabs your hand and pulls you back to him, crushing your body to his. He wraps his around your waist, you wrap yours around his neck.
Kellin bites his lip "You're right, you fixed me!"
You giggle "I knew it!"
Kellin smiles adorably at you "You look so beautiful (Y/N)."
You blush and giggle before raising an eyebrow "Why the fuck do you hate your smile!?! Its the most beautiful thing in the world! Along with the rest of you!"
He laughs and shakes his head "No, thats you and your smile!"
You shake your head "Nuh uh! Take that one compliment and I'll do something crazy!"
He raises an eyebrow "Ok. Thank you so much for calling me and my smile beautiful, happy?"
You nod "Exceptionally!" Then you kiss him. You pull away and giggle "Something crazy, what did I tell ya!?!"
Kellins arms tighten around your waist "Does that mean you have feelings for me?"
You roll your eyes "No it means I hate you and never want to speak to you again, of course it means I have feelings for you!"
Kellin smiles adorably "Say the words."
You play dumb "What words?"
"The 3 words that will make everything perfect."
You shake your head "I've already kissed you, you gotta say the words first!"
Kellin laughs "Fine! I love you."
You blush a violent shade of red "I love you too."
Kellin smiles wider than you've ever seen him smile before "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You giggle and nod "Of course!" Then you're kissing again, but full on making out this time. The guys all start shouting "GET A ROOM!!!" but you and Kellin both flip them off and carry on kissing, because everything really is perfect now.