Meeting Him At A Concert

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: The Hannah character is based on my real life best friend who has actually moved to Scotland and I miss her like crazy: hcope18 Love you Hannah faaace!!! XD )))))

"Seriously (Y/N) I got tickets to see Pierce The Veil tonight! Its a really small and local thing, barely anyone knows about it. By barely anyone I mean a couple of hundred people, but thats nothing compared to their usual crowds! Its a really small thing and apparently lots of other bands are gonna be there, Im friends with Ashley from BVB as you know so we can hang with them!" Your best friend Hannah squeals down the phone, you're pretty sure she's hyperventilating. Exactly like you are.
"Oh my god have you actually!?! When!?! What time!?! HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO REGAIN CONTROL OF MY BREATHING!?!" You squeal back at her.
Hannah laughs down the phone "Approximately half an hour before I arrive at your house!"
You turn serious "Time schedule?"
Hannah clears her throat "10 minutes to calm your breathing, eat and drink something for 5 minutes so you dont pass out, get yourself dressed into something awesome which should take you 10 minutes and finally do your hair for 3 minutes and brush your teeth for 2." You and Hannah always do this, plan in advance for what you're gonna do with a very tight schedule. Its a joke you always have but both of you really stick to those schedules you give eachother, its strange.
You nod sternly "Ok, thats a very tight schedule. Challenge accepted! 3...2...1...HANG UP!!!" You both hang up the phone at exactly the same time and run to complete your schedules.

Within half an hour you've done everything but brush your teeth. You sprint across the hall to the bathroom and brush your teeth for 2 minutes, just as your spitting out your toothpaste you hear crazy car honks coming from outside. You smile widely, your best friend is here to take you to a small Pierce The Veil concert where apparently lots of other bands will be hanging. Your smile grows as you try your hardest to keep control of your breathing. You grab your purse and bolt out of the door into the passenger seat of Hannahs car. You both smile and squeal at eachother before she begins to speed down the road. This concert is only 10 minutes away. You're hoping you can keep control of yourself throughout this concert.

Pierce The Veil ARE one of your favourite bands but your favourite band of all time is Sleeping With Sirens. And no, not just because you have a crush on Kellin Quinn, which of course you do, you're only human after all. Its because Hannah got you into their music before she moved away from you for several years to take care of her family. She was the only real best friend you had and you missed her like crazy all those years apart. You'd skype call and text but it wasnt the same. She was bullied while away from you, even though you dont expect that sort of stuff to happen in college. And you felt like you were screaming at the top of your lungs and nobody was listening. You both self harmed quite a bit while you were apart. You missed eachother like crazy and even thouh you were hundreds of miles apart you were the only people there for eachother. You both talked eachother out of suicide at least once. However at one point things got too much for you, things were said to you over social media and Hannah was busy in college so she couldnt talk. You filled up the bath tub and grabbed a blade. As you sliced the third time your phone beeped, Kellin Quinn had tweeted something. He tweeted about the release of the video for Kick Me. You watched it of course, completely forgetting the lyrics and how they tell you to stay strong. They convinced you not to do it. If Hannah hadnt got you into them then you would be dead, no doubt about that. You needed to thank them.

As you're thinking back to that awful night where you felt your lowest, Hannah taps your shoulder.
"Are you alright (Y/N) face?" This was also a typical thing for you and her to do, call eachother by their name followed by the word "Face" you werent sure how that all began but you loved it.
"I-Im fine Hannah face I was just...thinking back..." You trail off.
You dont need to finish your sentence, Hannah knows exactly what you're talking about. She pulls you into her arms and hugs you. You dont let out any tears, not infront of Hannah, you dont want to upset her. "We're at the concert (Y/N) face." Hannah says softly.
You smile widely and look out of the window, you turn to Hannah and you both squeal before jumping out of the car and running inside. The first thing you see is ptv setting up. At the bar stands every member of bvb. Hannah pulls you over to them and taps Ashleys shoulder, he turns and smiles widely.
"Hey Hannah! And you must be the famous (Y/N) that Hannah talks so much about!" He holds out his hand.
You shake it and smile "Thats me, though Im not the famous one here!" You wink at him.
He laughs "Well played! Do you wanna meet the rest of the guys?"
You and Hannah nod at eachother and smile "We'd love to!" Hannah says.
Ashley smiles and taps his bandmates shoulders and they all spin around, giving us hugs and big smiles. They're all really polite guys.
"So Hannah tells us that you're a huge fan of almost all of the bands here, is that right (Y/N)?" Andy asks curiously.
You nod and sip your lemonade "Thats completely correct, yeah."
Andy and Jinx exchange a look, suddenly we're picked up by the two men and carried towards the stage. We squeal and hit their backs before giving up and waving at the band members we pass. You notice Gabe from sws, he smiles widely and waves at you. Your jaw drops.
"H-HANNAH!!!" You shout hoarsely.
She raises an eyebrow "Yes (Y/N) face?"
You point at Gabe with your head and nod slowly "T-They're here!"
Hannahs eyes widen "Oh shit, guys I think (Y/N)'s gonna have a panic attack, Im not joking she just saw a member of her favourite band you NEED to put us down!" She says loudly to the guys. Andy chuckles and sits you down on a soft seat.
"Who's her favourite band then?" He asks curiously.
Hannah hops off of Jinx's back and sits beside you "Sleeping With Sirens, are they all here?"
Andy smiles and nods "Yeah, they're all talking to ptv, apart from Gabe obviously. I'll go fill them in on the situation!" And he runs off to the stage. You stare at the floor and concentrate on breathing evenly.
"Its alright (Y/N) dont worry. Calm down. Deep breaths. Oh my god (Y/N) you're not gonna believe this. (Y/N) Im serious!" Hannah comforts you.
You raise an eyebrow and dont look up from the floor "What is it? What?"
The next words that come out of Hannahs mouth send you into a state of shock "Kellin Quinn is staring at you and smiling right now, y'know my amazing lip reading skills? Well Im 100% sure that Kellin just told Andy he thinks you're beautiful."
Your head shoots up to look at Kellin and, sure enough, he's staring at you and smiling. Your jaw drops and you blush a violent shade of red, you start shaking. Kellin hops off stage and walks calmly over to you.
"Hey, Im Kellin Quinn, I hear you're a big fan of our band?" Kellin says, smiling warmly.
Hannah facepalms "Fucking hell dude now you've done it!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "What do you mean? Done wha-" You dont hear the way his sentence ends. The room starts spinning and everything goes black.