He Literally Saves You From Being Murdered #2

You hear the repeating rhythm of a montone beep. You twitch your fingers and feel a hand around yours. Your ears adjust and you can hear muffled sobs. Your ears strain to recognize the voice, as soon as you do your eyes fly open. Your head turns to the direction the sobs are coming from, Kellin kneels at your side, your hand in his, sobbing into the sheets. You're in a hospital.
"K-Kellin." You whisper hoarsely. He doesnt hear you. You squeeze his hand and his head shoots up to look at you. He instantly pulls you into a bone crushing hug, you hiss as the rough hospital gown scratches your arm wound.
He pulls away and gasps "Oh my god (Y/N) Im so sorry!" He cries.
You shake your head and clear your throat "Dont worry Kels, its alright. Shhh." You rest a hand on his cheek and he nuzzles into it. You smile at him encouragingly "How long have I been here?"
Kellin smiles back at you "About 2 days."
Your eyebrows raise "Have you been staying here the whole time?"
He blushes "I-I umm...I didnt wanna leave you..."
You smile widely "Awww Kels you're blushing!" You giggle "So, am I allowed to leave today?"
Kellin nods, glad to change the subject "Yeah! They said as soon as you're awake you can leave. I went into your house and grabbed you some clothes, I hope you dont mind..."
You shake your head "Nope, thats fine by me. Im happy to leave fully clothed rather than naked so its cool."
Kellin laughs and wiggles his eyebrows "I wouldnt mind taking you home naked!"
You facepalm "Wow."
He laughs again before turning serious "I was so worried about you (Y/N)! I thought that when you passed out you were never going to wake up again, I was terrified of losing you. I dont think-no, I KNOW I cant live without you. I was so scared, I thought I'd lost you-" he doesnt finish his sentence, he bursts into tears again.
You cant help it, you lean over and kiss him hard on the lips before pulling him into your hospital bed beside you. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your hair, still in shock from when you kissed him.
"Dont cry Kels, its alright. Im fine, completely fine. You arent gonna lose me, dont worry. Im here, you're here, everything's fine. Wait...is...is HE..." You trail off.
Kellin nods and holds you tighter "He's behind bars, very strong bars I might add, he'll never escape."
You smile and nod "Guess you dont have to stay with me constantly then, seeing as he has no chance of escaping? Thats good for you I guess, you dont wanna have to be running after me all the time."
He shakes his head and laughs "I guess not but...if you want me to, I'll happily stay."
You look up at him with a shocked expression "You WANT to stay with me?"
Kellin smiles widely "Of course I do, I love you!"
You blush a violent shade of red "What happened to waiting until after the first date?"
He shrugs and laughs "Guess I couldnt wait any longer."
You snuggle into his chest "I love you too and I dont want you to leave."
He sighs with relief "Oh thank fuck! Do you wanna move in with me?"
You laugh "Its a bit early to be thinking about that isnt it?" (NOT A SHREK QUOTE)
Kellin shrugs "Do you?"
You giggle "Sure, why not!?! Yolo, right?"
Kellin smiles "Yolo indeed!" You lean up and kiss his lips lightly. Kellins eyes widen "What was that for?"
You bite your lip and shrug "I dunno. Guess I love you."
Kellin smiles widely and kisses your lips softly "I love you too!"