Kiss Me...Please?

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys, Im at my dads right now. Im so fucking pissed off. Thankfully I wrote these imagines in advance and I just decided to add this little note to fill you in. I odnt want you guys to follow me or anything, but can you just go on my profile and read my most recent message post thing? Please message me your thoughts on it. Its just some of the stuff my dads girlfriend has said to me. I really need to know your thoughts. Have any of you guys been through something similar? If so, please message me. I need to know how to NOT stab her after what she's said. Im staying in this hell hole till Tuesday, yay. )))))

You and your best friend smile widely at eachother with your boyfriends beside you, both of them kissing your faces. Your best friend is dating Andy Beirsack and you're dating Kellin Quinn, you're both extremely lucky and you never forget that. Andy's eyes are closed as he kisses the side of your best friends face, Kellin's smiling sweetly into your cheek as he kisses it. You and your best friend are giggling and smiling widely at eachother. You both wink at eachother before turning around and kissing your boyfriends hard on the lips, you both jump up leaving them wanting more, giggle and start running. Neither of you have any idea where you're going but you dont care, you're in the middle of a field so you cant exactly get lost. Kellin and Andy jump up and start running after you, causing you to squeal and pick up your pace.

You look behind you and see Andy push your best friend up against a tree and start kissing her. Kellin smiles devilishly as you and runs faster, you do the same and squeal as he gets closer to you. Eventually he catches up with you and wraps his arms around your waist from behind, picking you up and spinning you around. Once he places you back down you fall to the ground in exhaustion from all the running. Kellin laughs and flops down on the cool grass beside you, smiling adorably.
"This...is not...built for...running!" You say between gasps.
Kellin laughs "Well dont run away from me then!"
You giggle "Why not?"
Kellin wiggles his eyebrows and rolls on top of you. "Because that means you're being a bad girl!"
You blush slightly at Kellin being ontop of you "Im not a bad girl! Im a good noodle!" You pout dramatically.
Kellin laughs and kisses you "Fine, you're not a bad girl, you're a naughty noodle teasing me like that!"
You giggle "I wasnt teasing you!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow "So kissing me like that earlier and then jumping up and running off before its over isnt teasing?"
You smile widely "No, its called making you beg for it Kels!"
Kellin smiles devilishly "Well there's no escape now, you have to kiss me!"
You shake your head "I will keep my mouth shut until you ask nicely and act like a gentleman!" You suck your lips inside your mouth and hold them there, winking at Kellin.
He wiggles his eyebrows "I bet I can persuade you without asking nicely!" You shake your head and Kellin laughs before kissing your cheeks, neck and collarbone. You stay silent and keep your lips inside your mouth throughout the whole thing. Kellin raises an eyebrow "Im impressed!" You wink at him and he laughs. He tries to kiss you but your lips are inside your mouth so it doesnt work. Kellin sighs and pouts, you laugh inwardly. "Baby!" Kellin gives you his puppy eyes. You shake your head and shut your eyes so it doesnt work on you. Kellin sighs "Will you please let me kiss you baby?"
Your eyes fly open and you smile widely at Kellin "Finally!" You almost shout before wrapping your arms around his neck and smashing your mouth to his, Kellin responds instantly and kisses back roughly. You roll on and off eachother, the cool grass almost caressing your back as your shirt has been lifted slightly by Kellins wandering hands. You roll ontop of Kellin, pressing him into the field, and smile into the kiss, pulling away slightly so your lips are still slightly touching. "See? Sometimes it pays off to be a gentleman, does it not?"
Kellin laughs against your lips and nods "Remind me to be a gentleman more often!"
You giggle "Generally you're a gentleman anyway, this time you just needed a little push in the right direction from me!"
Kellin pecks your lips while you talk and you think its the most adorable thing ever. He gives you his biggest eyes which he knows weaken you. "Well...will you please kiss me again baby? I love you so much!"
You smile widely and blush, Kellin smiles triumphantly. "Why of course Mr Quinn, I'd love to! I'll have you know I love you too, very much!" You wink and Kellin laughs slightly, this time he makes the first move and in seconds you're kissing again, rolling on and off eachother.