He Calls You After Six Months

You slump back in your chair, pulling your knees up to your chest. Six months ago your best friend Kellin Quinn stopped talking to you. His girlfriend at the time didnt want him talking to you and he was so inlove with her that he just said goodbye to you. You thought he was your best friend. You thought he cared about you. He knew that you were going through depression and he always helped you, now you have no-one. You've never been so depressed. The worst part is you always had feelings for him and he just walked away from you like you meant nothing, that hurt. He isnt even with that girl anymore, she cheated on him! He still hasnt spoken to you. You miss him so much.

Fresh tears stream from your eyes as you think about all of the fun times you used to have with him, all of the times he'd comfort you and help you and when you did the same for him. You were the perfect team. And he just left you.

You jump suddenly.
"Hey its Kellin so can you PICK PICK PICK up the phone please?" Your phone says in your pocket. Kellin recorded that for you to use as his ring tone, you always laughed about it because he used PICK PICK PICK as a reference to KICK KICK KICK from the song Kick Me which he wrote. You stop mid-laughter. Thats Kellins ringtone. Which meams he's ringing you. You pick up the phone.
"Hello?" You ask groggily.
"Hey (Y/N) its Kellin." Kellin says, making your heart skip a beat.
"No shit, your ringtone already told me that." You retort.
Kellin laughs "Oh yeah!"
"So what did you want?" You ask a bit snappily.
Kellin clears his throat "I was wondering if you wanted to come meet me by our tree?"
You shake your head "Kellin you havent spoken to me in six months, you know that right?"
"Yeah...thats why Im asking you to meet up." He replies.
You laugh without humour "You completely left me on my own while you knew I was depressed. You completely cut me off for six months. Six months Kellin. Six months I've been alone, without anyone. You knew how much I needed you and I thought you needed me too. The past six months I've spent crying, wondering what I did wrong to make you leave. Then you just call me up and expect me to come and meet up with you!?!" You start crying. "You hurt me a lot Kellin. While you've been having fun performing for thousands of people who love you I've been struggling to find reasons to live. The only one I had left me six months ago."
"Please dont cry (Y/N)!" Kellin begs.
You shake your head as more tears fall from your eyes "This is nothing Kellin, I've been having meltdowns while you've been gone. Not that you care. I've missed you so much Kellin, you were my world. And you just walked away from me like I was nothing. You have no idea how much that hurt!"
Kellin sniffles "I do care (Y/N)! I've missed you too!"
"Whatever Kellin. After searching deep inside myself I've found several reasons which could've caused you to leave so I know you wont come back. Just go and dont hurt me anymore. Maybe I'll get lucky and get pushed off a bridge or hit by a bus, then you wont have to care or miss me anymore. Goodbye Kellin!" You hang up and throw your phone on the floor. You curl yourself into a small ball and cry. Nobody cares anymore. You have no-one. You're alone. So alone.

((((( You guys should really play the song All My Heart from this point onwards, it makes the scene all the more beautiful, just sayin XD )))))

About half am hour later there's a knock on your door. You wish you'd forgiven Kellin. You want him here. You need him. You shuffle awkwardly to your door, sniffling on your way. You open it to reveal Kellin standing on your doorstep holding a bouquet of red roses, his eyes are red and puffy just like your and his hair is slightly messed up, he's been crying. Your chin begins to wobble. You throw yourself at him and he wraps his arms around you. You cry into his shirt. He shuts your door and carries you to your couch. He sits down and you curl up beside him, he wraps his arms around you again.
"Thanks for the flowers, Im glad you remembered roses are my favorites." You sniffle.
He nods "I could never forget anything about you. I never forgot a day I spent with you or a joke you made. Leaving you was the hardest and most painful thing I've ever had to do. My ex...she knew how close we were. She knew I had feelings for you, though I refused to admit them, and she didnt want me talking to you. You didnt do anything wrong (Y/N). It was all me. Please dont blame yourself. It kills me to see you crying like this, especially because of me. I cant believe I've hurt you so much, Im so sorry (Y/N). I cant apologize enough."
You practically jump on his lap and snuggle into his shirt. "I've missed you so much Kellin. I thought that because Im ugly and depressing you didnt wanna talk to me anymore. I forgive you, just please dont leave again." You start crying hysterically.
Kellins arms tighten around you "I wont, I promise. You're beautiful, dont even try and argue with me. You arent depressing, you just get a bit down sometimes, the same as everyone. I told you, its because my ex knew about my feelings for you."
You raise an eyebrow and look up at him "Your feelings for me?"
He chuckles "Yeah, dont tell me you didnt notice!"
You shake your head "No...I didnt..."
He rolls his eyes "You really are unobservant arent you?" You giggle "All the times I complimented you, hugged you, kissed your hair, held your hand...I've had feelings for you for a long time now." He blushes.
Confusion is written on your face "I always thought you were just being a good friend!?!"
Kellin shakes his head "Nope, I really really like you (Y/N)..."
You raise an eyebrow "Best friends really really like eachother Kellin."
He sighs "Fine! I love you!" He looks away from you.
You pull his face around to look at you. You smile widely "You have no idea how much I've always wanted you to say that." You kiss his lips lightly. "I love you too Kellin, I always have."
He gasps "What!?! No way!?!"
You roll your eyes "The amount of compliments I gave you etc etc, no? Seems Im not the only unobservant one here!" You wink at him. "I love you Kellin."
His eyes widen and he pulls your lips back to his. You tangle your fingers in his amazing hair and his arms pull you closer. He pulls away and gives you a soft, tender kiss before resting his forehead against yours. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You bite your lip "I cant believe you just asked me that. Is David Tennant going to walk in here and take me on adventures on different planets next!?! Is Obama gonna high five me? THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!"
Kellin laughs "Will you?"
You giggle "Of course, its impossible to say no to you, I've told you before!"
Kellin smiles widely and kisses you softly again "Thank god, I love you (Y/N)."
You smile against his lips "I love you too Kellin."

((((( END SONG!!! XD )))))