He Comes Home From Tour (Bad)

TRIGGER WARNING: I wrote this as an immature 12/13 year old girl who didnt understand the gravity of situations involving sexual assault. This imagine is very poorly written, and I apologise deeply for that. I understand those situations now, more than I wished I did, and that only makes this even more uncomfortable for me to look back on. Im very sorry.

You cuddle your knees close to your chest, ignoring the pain between your legs, and cry. You're terrified of leaving the house after what happened yesterday. Your boyfriend, Kellin Quinn, doesnt know what happened. You didnt want to worry him while he was on tour. However, he comes home today. You have a mark on your neck from yesterday and you hate it. Its a constant reminder of the living hell you endured yesterday. There's a knock on the front door, you know instantly who it is. You sniffle and pull yourself up, limping awkwardly to the door. You open it to see your amazing boyfriend Kellin with the biggest smile on his face. When he sees you his face falls. He pulls you into his arms.
"Oh my god baby whats wrong? Its ok, Im here. Shhhh." He rubs circles in your back.
You shake your head "I cant tell you, its too painful, I'll show you." You step back awkwardly and lift your hair so that your neck is visible.
Kellin gasps "Is that a love bite!?!" You nod as fresh tears fall from your eyes. Kellins face hardens "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME!?!?! YOU SLUT!!!" He shouts.
That hurt you deeply. Kellin had never called you such a name before, or accused you of such a thing. You cry harder "KELLIN YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!" You scream.
"HOW AM I AN IDIOT??? I CALLED YOU WHAT YOU REALLY ARE: A SLUT!!!" He retorts.
"I WAS FUCKING RAPED KELLIN!!!" You scream, bringing back all the memories of yesterday.
Kellin gasps. "Baby I-"
You cut him off "SAVE IT KELLIN!!! While this SLUT was walking towards the store to buy you things to give you when you came home from tour, she was pulled into a dark alley and held still by 3 men while another raped her. She didnt see any of their faces so she couldnt report them to the police. They left me in the alley to die Kellin. I feel disgusting. I feel like a slut. I hate myself." More tears fall from your eyes as you limp to the stairs. You turn back to Kellin. "Oh and when you find my loving and understanding boyfriend, y'know the one who would've noticed the bruises on my arms and the fact Im limping, who was supposed to be coming home from tour today, send him up. I really miss him." You turn away from him and limp up the stairs.

You couldnt believe what Kellin said to you. You limp to your bedroom and slam the door before falling on yours and Kellins bed and crying. You needed him to be comforting and understanding right now. But of course the first thing he assumes when he sees you have a love bite is that you cheated on him, that hurt you deeply. Doesnt he trust you at all? He didnt even question that you'd cheated, he just said it as though it was an obvious fact. You missed your boyfriend, the one that loves you. There's a sudden knock on your door, making you jump.
"Baby..can I come in?" Kellin asks softly through the door.
You sit up and sniffle, wiping your eyes. "You seek an audience with the slut? Sure, feel free to insult me on the way in."
Kellin sighs and opens the door, he walks inside and sits beside you. "Im so sorry (Y/N) for everything. Im sorry that I was such an asshole and made assumptions, I never thought in a million years you would cheat on me. Im sorry for calling you a slut I was just...I was really mad-" he shakes his head "-but thats no excuse. Im sorry baby, I truly am. I didnt mean to hurt you. Can you ever forgive me?" He looks at you with big eyes.
"I just cant believe you didnt question it, you instantly thought I'd cheated and you didnt even question that. You said it as though it was an absolute, proven fact. Dont you trust me at all? It hurts Kellin!" You cry, letting fresh tears fall from your eyes.
Kellin pulls you into his arms "I do trust you baby, Im so sorry. Does it hurt now?"
You sniffle "Yeah...being raped was pretty bad too."
Kellins arms tighten around you "Im so sorry. Those fucking assholes! How could anyone hurt you like that!?! Im so sorry for being insensitive baby, I really really am. How can I make it up to you?"
You shake your head "Its fine Kels, I forgive you, just please dont call me that again, you have no idea how much it hurt to hear you say that."
Kellin kisses your hair gently "I wont baby, I promise."
You snuggle into his shirt "I missed you so much Kels."
He sighs with relief "I missed you too (Y/N), so much."
You lean up and kiss his cheek lightly "Its good to have you back!"
He chuckles and kisses your lips softly "I love you (Y/N)"
You smile widely at him and kiss him hard on the lips "I love you too Kellin." You whisper against his lips.