Flirtatious Lazy Days

You wake up and smile, today you have NOTHING planned, so you're gonna have an amazingly lazy day. You kiss Kellins forehead, as he's still asleep, and slip out of bed. You slip on some girly boxers (if you dont know what they are they're like very tight boxer underwear for girls), a black bra because you refuse to match anything today, and a white tank that has huge arm holes and therefor shows off your bra, but nobody apart from Kellin is gonna see it, so its fine. Then you cook yourself some pop tarts, brush your teeth and brush your hair, but you dont style it, fuck you organization! You grab your headphones and your ipad before crashing out on the living room floor, because couches are too mainstream, lying on your stomach. You put your headphones on and start watching your favorite youtubers. JackSepticEye, Pewdiepie, Danisnotonfire, DanAndPhilGames and Onision (I refuse to write out all his channels goddammit). Soon enough you're laughing your ass off. You decide to watch a super old Pewdiepie jumpscare compilation, remembering watching the original series and getting hit with waves of nostalgia from his Amnesia videos. Holy shit! You'd completely forgotten his old Fridays With Pewdiepie intro! Awh, the feels man!

~ Kellins POV ~

I woke to the sound of (Y/N)s laughter. I wonder what she's doing thats so funny? I hop out of bed and stroll sleepily to the living room. My eyes practically fall out of my sockets. She's wearing girly boxers. I bite my lip and restrain the urge to let out a "DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!". She's got her headphones on and she's watching Pewdiepie I think. Awh, her laugh is so cute. But man, that ASS in those boxers!

~ Your POV ~

You remembered the next jumpscare, it was from the Oculus Asylum video. You smiled as you waited for it...and when it comes Pewds screams, you burst out laughing and clap your hands, rolling onto your back because you're laughing so much. Its then you spot Kellin standing behind you, biting his lip. You giggle and pause the video and take your headphones off.
"Good morning Kels!" You jump up and wrap your arms around his neck.
He wraps his arms around your waist "Mmm, good morning!" He smirks and squeezes your ass.
You squeal "Kellin!"
He sighs "You cant expect me to act normal when you're wearing those boxers baby!"
You giggle "Well today is a lazy day, so Im wearing whatever the fuck I felt like wearing, you'll just have to put up with it!" You stick your tongue out at him before turning round to pick up your ipad. You decide to drive him crazy by bending down directly infront of him, sliding down his front in the process.
He gasps "Baby! Stop teasing me!"
You pick your ipad up and tap his nose "Why should I?" You walk over to the kitchen counter and put your headphones back on, blaring music into your ears. You dance around with your eyes closed, clutching your ipad to your stomach so that you dont drop it or catch yourself on the headphone wire and fall on your face. You spin around and sway from side to side in time with the music. You feel arms wrap around your waist from behind and kisses planted on your neck. You hold up a finger, indicating he should stop until the song is finished. Kellin strolls over to your ipad, pauses the music, takes your headphones off and blares the music out loud. You dance with Kellin and when the song finishes you smirk. "You're still not getting lucky!" Kellin pouts sadly. Then the next song starts playing. Your jaw drops. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me!" Kellins eyes light up as he recognized the song, realizing you downloaded it, before singing along with himself.

" You know I love it when your hair's pulled back,

Ugh it drives me crazy,

You know I love it when you look like that so tell me what you wanna do, yeah,

You know I love to get the sheets messed up,

So put your hands on my chest because it might get rough,

Dont stop me baby til you've had enough,

C'mon, c'mon, c'mon,

Got my hands all over you. " He walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, singing as he does.

" There's nothing I can do,

Feels like we're having déjà, déjà, WOO!

Got my hands all over you,

There's nothing I can do,

Feels like we're having déjà, déjà, WOO!" He's about to continue, but you free yourself of his grasp and sing the next verse.

" Wont you tell me, baby, whats your type?

Kiss you soft and slow, turn off the lights?

I know sometimes you love to lose control,

You love to rock and roll, yeah,

Y'know I love it when you talk like that,

Just when I think that we're through you make me come right back,

You're like a drug and I cant relax,

I need more, more, more! " You sing to him, he smiles widely at you.
"Does that mean I might get lucky?" He asks, giving you puppy dog eyes.
You close your eyes and shake your head "Im not giving up that easy!"
Kellin laughs and seconds later you feel arms around your waist again and Kellin is kissing your neck, whispering in a raspy voice. "Please baby, I need you, I want you, just give into me, please!"
You bite your lip as he continues kissing your neck. "Hmm..."
He pulls you closer to him and kisses your neck harder, surely leaving marks, and you can feel his...uh...Kellin Junior pressing against your leg. "Please baby..." He begs in a whisper.
You turn your head so you can reach his neck and kiss along his jaw, down the length of his neck until you reach his collarbone, Kellin moans quietly and you smile. "Y'know what? I think today's your lucky day Mr Quinn!" Kellin smiles widely at you before picking you up and carrying you bridal style towards the bedroom. "WAIT!!!" You shout, jumping out of his arms and running back to the kitchen, you turn your ipad off and run back to Kellin, jumping into his arms again. "Ok lets continue!" Kellin laughs and continues to run to the bedroom with you in his arms. So a lazy day turned into a fuck day? Ha, not bad (Y/N), not bad at all!