How He Sees You

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: I also put this one on tumblr XD )))))

~ Kellins POV ~

I stroll out to the doorway that leads onto the balcony. Me and (Y/N) are on holiday right now, staying in this really cool villa thing. I lean against the doorway. There she is. She's standing, resting her forearms on the balcony, wind blowing through her gorgeous hair from just the right angle. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. There are no words strong enough to describe her. She's my everything. I wish I could tell her how much she means to me.

How would I begin to tell her? (Y/N)...you're the most beautiful girl on this planet, in this universe. You're my everything. I can't live without you. I love you...so fucking much. I want to kiss you all the time, whenever I see you I just...I struggle controlling myself. You have no idea how much you affect me, just by your presence alone. And when you surprise me with hugs and kisses? Oh god...those make me so happy. And when you say you love me first? Words can't describe how that makes me feel. You make me feel like I'm walking on air. I'm always my happiest when I'm with you. When I'm touring and away from you...I can't think straight, I don't smile as often, I miss you so much. I remember all those times I walked in on you dancing to Black Veil Brides - Rebel Love Song...the way you moved...damn...and the way you started singing the lyrics to me, like you knew I was there the whole time, and you grabbed my hand in time with the song and started dancing with me. You're so beautiful. I wish you could hear my thoughts, then I wouldn't be struggling right now. You're so perfect...you deserve angels sent straight from heaven...I'm so lucky to call you mine. You mean absolutely everything to me and...I love you.

A sigh breaks through my lips as I watch her, just standing there. She must've heard me, she looks down and smiles as she shakes her head. She turns to face me and her smile widens.
"Hey Kels!" She greets me cheerily.
"Hey baby!" I cheer back in the same tone.
She turns around again, looking out at the view. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She sighs and leans against my chest. "So beautiful." She sighs.
I nod and kiss her neck "Yeah, you really are."
She giggles and shakes her head "I was talking about this amazing view Kels, but thank you!"
I look out at the view for a couple seconds and shrug "Its alright I guess, but when I'm able to look at you...why would I waste my time on the view?"
She smiles and blushes "Because its  beautiful."
I smile automatically because she's smiling. "You're more beautiful."
She shakes her head and giggles "No way! The only thing that could possibly compare to this view is you."
I kiss her neck "Thank you baby. I love you so much."
Her smile widens "I love you so much too Kels. I'm hungry though, I'm gonna go grab some food!" She cheers, turning in my arms to plant a soft kiss on my lips, leaving me wanting more. She pulls away, far too early in my opinion, and giggles at the time it takes me to open my eyes again. She starts to walk away, but I grab her hand and pull her back to me, kissing her passionately. I'm so in love with you.