Cooking With Him

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - MrsSpock I hope you like it! XD )))))

"Lets bake some cakes!" Kellin blurts out randomly.
You raise an eyebrow "Why?"
Kellin smiles at you "Because you make AMAZING cakes and I really want some!"
You roll your eyes at him "Fine, get your ass up then, you're helping!"
He pouts "But I cant cook anything!"
You sigh "I know, I know, you can only make a MEAN bowl of cereal! But you're a 29 year old man Kellin, cakes are the easiest things to make on the planet, this should be a piece of cake! Literally!" You wink at him and jump up from the couch, pulling Kellin with you to the kitchen. You get out all the necessary materials and turn to Kellin. "Can you handle putting the cupcake cases in the baking tray Kels?"
He nods and smiles widely "Now THAT I can do!" He starts putting cute little cupcake cases in the baking tray, you watch him as he sticks his tongue out in concentration.
You giggle "Kels, why are you concentrating so hard on putting cupcake cases on a baking tray!?!"
He turns to you and pouts "Because if its all I can do I wanna make it perfectly straight!"
You roll your eyes "How about I give you a bigger job? A more manly job?"
Kellin smiles widely and nods "Hell yeah!"
You giggle "Ok, c'mon over here and help me then!" You beckon him over and you start making triple chocolate cupcakes.

Kellin puts the cupcakes in the oven, insisting he does it as its a mans job, and now you have to play the waiting game. Kellin gets some icing sugar on his finger and taps it onto the tip of your nose. You smirk as you grab a handful of flour from behind you and throw it at him, it hits him the chest. He gasps in outrage before rummaging through the fridge and getting a tube of tomato purée, which is the tomatoey stuff you put on pizza. He wiggles his eyebrows and walks towards you with the tube. You shake your head and run around the kitchen, trying to get away from him. Kellin corners you and squeezes some into his hands, rubbing it together before placing both of his hands on your cheeks and squishing your face. You scowl and pout at him, going under his arms to grab an egg. You walk towards him, holding the egg behind your back. You look up at him with big eyes "Kels...I was thinking maybe...while the cakes are cooking...we could..." You break off into a fit of giggles.
Kellin smirks and walks towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Fuck yeah! Literally!"
You giggle and lift your arms to wrap around his neck, but instead smack the egg on Kellins head. "GUESS THE YOLKS ON YOU MOTHER FUCKER OOHHHHHHHHH!!!" You start doing a victory dance around the kitchen while Kellin stands there, shocked at what you just did.
"Leah, you got fucking egg in my hair." He concludes.
You giggle and nod "Damn right I did!"
He turns around slowly and scowls playfully at you before running towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist, lifting you up and carrying you to the bathroom. He places you down in the shower and steps inside with you, blocking the exit. "You put the egg in there, you gotta wash it out!"
You stick your tongue out at him "And if I dont?"
Kellin wiggles his eyebrows "There's a shower head above you which I can turn on at an ice cold temperature at any time."
You gasp "YOU WOULDNT!!!"
He laughs "After you put raw egg in my hair? Yes I fucking would!"
You pout and cross your arms over your chest "You're so mean to me Kels! Im baking cakes for you and this is how you repay me, outRAGOUS!!!" You roll your eyes "Right, crouch down so I can reach your hair."
Kellin kisses you sweetly "Thank you baby!" Then he turns around and crouches down. You start picking the egg shell out of his hair before washing the eggy innards out with the shower head.
You smile proudly "All done!"
Kellin stands up and turns around to face you, pushing you up against the wall of the shower, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Now, for teasing me earlier..." He kisses you hard on the lips, crushing your body with his. You tangle your fingers in his now wet hair. Your hands travel down to his chest and push him into the opposite shower wall, putting you in control. You accidentally hit the shower switch, and the shower turns on. You're both shocked by the water and pull away, but then Kellin smashes his lips to yours again and the water doesnt matter anymore. Kellin pushes you into the other shower wall again and bends your body to his, bring your hips into his and holding you there. You feel the bulge in his pants growing and smile into the kiss.  Then you hear it. The alarm you put on for the cakes. You and Kellin jump apart and run out of the shower, slipping around because you're now soaked from the shower, towards the kitchen. Once you reach it Kellin pulls out the cupcakes, holy FUCK they smell good. Kellin goes to touch one but burns himself, he hisses and pulls his finger away, cradling it like a baby. You giggle and take his hand, and his burnt finger, towards the sink, along with rest of him obviously, and run it under the cold tap. Then you kiss his finger and free it.
"Patience Kellin!" You wink at him.
He laughs "I have none!"
You giggle and nod "Ah yes, you said you needed to learn how to love more patiently!"
Kellin nods and smiles widely "Did you just make a reference to one of my songs infront of me?"
You giggle "Maaaaaybe..."
He walks towards you "Baby, you are too cute when you giggle like that, it kills me."
You look up at him with big eyes, knowing how it affects him "In a good way though, right?" You stick your tongue out at him.
He gasps and bites his lip "How long will it take for the cakes to cool down?"
You're thoughtful for a moment "I'd say 15-20 minutes."
Kellin smirks "Perfect, you're really in for it now. 2 references in a minute? Im impressed!" He bends your body to his again.
You giggle "And Im impressed at your baking skills!"
He laughs "Im a master chef! The greatest chef around!"
You nod and giggle "Damn straight!"
Kellin bites his lip "Whats my prize for being the worlds greatest chef?"
"Whatever you want it to be." You whisper.
Kellin smiles widely "Well then, I'd like my prize now please!" He picks you up and carries you bridal style to the bedroom, even though both of you are still soaked and have some food on you, but fuck it, when Kellin wants sexy times you WILL NOT object! Who would!?! Its Kellin fucking Quinn!