He Dyes His Hair Green

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: So Kellin actually randomly decided to dye his hair green, I have no idea if its wash out dye or whatever but personally I love it and I HAD to show you guys and write about it! XD )))))

"I've got a surprise for you when you get home baby, you're gonna love it!" Kellin says through the phone.
You smile widely "Really? Can you give me a clue!?!"
Kellin laughs "No way, you'll just have to wait and see!"
You pout dramatically "Aww! Fine! I'll see you when I get home Kels, I gotta go. Bye babe, I love you!"
Kellin laughs "I love you too, I cant wait for you to be home!" You both hang up at the same time, you stroll back into your office and continue working.

You cant stop thinking about Kellins surprise. What has he got planned? He couldnt be proposing, could he? No, he wouldnt. You'd probably faint if he did that. Of course you'd say yes though, who wouldnt?

Eventually your work day finishes and you run out of your office, jumping into your car. You quickly text Kellin.

You: Hey Kels, on my way home now! Cant wait to see this surprise! 😂😘❤️ Xxx

Kellin: Hey baby, I cant wait for you to get here, I've missed you! 😘❤️ Xxx

You: Awwww Kels I've missed you too, I'll be home soon though, dont worry! 😘❤️ Xxx

You turn you phone off and start to drive home, eager to see Kellins surprise. By now you have absolutely no idea what it could be and you're desperate to find out. You speed down the street, turn 3 corners and park in your front drive way. You hop out of your car and run to the front door, fumbling for your keys. Of course, your keys fall to the floor. You bend down to pick them up and shove them in the door, twisting them and pushing the door open. You lean your back against the door and close it, smiling because you're so glad to be home.
"HONEY IM HOME!!!" You shout enthusiastically.
You hear Kellins laugh from upstairs. "Im up here baby!"
You squeal excitedly and kick your shoes off "Im coming up Kels, I hope you're not decent!"
Kellins laugh echoes through the house. "Of course not baby, get up here!"
You bolt up the stairs and into your bedroom, Kellin has a beanie on and its got all his hair inside it. Kellin isnt wearing a shirt, you smile at him and he smiles widely back at you, opening his arms. You run into his arms and he wraps them around you, kissing your hair.
"So, at this point I have 2 questions for you." You say into his chest.
Kellin chuckles "And what exactly are those questions?"
You giggle "Well number 1) What is this surprise and number 2) why the fuck have you put all your gorgeous hair inside that damn beanie? You look so handsome in beanies but Im not sure if its the same when I can see any of your hair." You look up at him with big eyes, pouting.
Kellin kisses you softly and laughs "The answer to question 2 is related to question 1. Im not sure if I like this or not, I need you to be brutally honest baby, can you do that?"
You raise an eyebrow and pull away from him, crossing your arms over your chest and nodding. "I can do that, Im confused as hell though."
Kellin smiles widely "Well, be confused no longer!" He lifts a hand to his head and pulls the beanie off. You gasp. His usually dark hair is streaked with a septic green color. You walk towards him and hold a hand to his cheek, running your other hand through his hair. Kellin holds his hand on yours, nuzzling into your palm. "What do you think?" He bites his lip. You're quiet for a moment. Kellin takes your silence the wrong way. He sighs "Dont worry, I can wash the dye out."
You shake your head and smile brightly "K-Kellin, I never even suspected you'd done this! I-I love it! You know even if you'd dyed your hair ginger I'd still love it and you, not that being ginger is a bad choice, its just its a very different color to what you are naturally and what you've dyed it previously, nothing could change that. Im in shock of course, its a very bold color, but I think it suits you. I wouldnt stop you if you wanted to keep it. I love you Kellin and I wouldnt force you to change, not a single hair on your head." You jump up to kiss his forehead and smile up at him.
Kellin smiles widely "Im glad you like it. I love you so much (Y/N), you have no idea."
You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck, your hands meeting at the back of his head. "Oh I dont know, I think I have a pretty good idea." You wink at him. Kellin laughs and leans in, pecking your lips lightly before pulling away. You shake your head and pull his head back to yours, as soon as your lips touch the fireworks go off everywhere.