Telling Him You're Pregnant Over FaceTime

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - idellefinney21 I hope you like it! XD )))))

You hold the pregnancy test in your hands and let out a shaky breath. Holy shit. You're pregnant. Kellin went on tour a couple of weeks ago...the night before Kellin went away...that must've been when it uh...yeah. But he isn't here now. You leave the bathroom, feeling light headed and in complete shock, and head to your bedroom. You flop on the bed, clutching the pregnancy test in your hand, and curl up into a ball. You consider crying, but then you think about it a little more. You and Kellin have been married for just over a year, a baby would create the perfect picture...right? Well, the picture is already perfect, because Kellin is in it. But you could have the perfect family now. The child will obviously be beautiful because Kellin is its Dad. Holy shit. You still have to tell him. Over FaceTime.

FaceTime...oh fuck! You'd completely zoned out! You couldn't hear your laptop going off in the living room, Kellin was calling you on FaceTime! You lift yourself from your bed, still holding the pregnancy test, and run to the living room. You open your laptop and see Kellin has called you three times. Shit. Will he guess something is up!?! He calls for the fourth time and you answer, his worried face fills your screen, you smile at the sight of him.
"Hey Kels!" You greet him cheerily.
"Hey baby! Why didn't you answer my other calls?" He asks curiously.
You try to think of an excuse "I uh...I was uh...cleaning! I was cleaning with my headphones in and couldn't hear you!" You smile widely, proud of the excuse you came up with.
Kellin raises an eyebrow "You only smile like that when you've successfully done something, like come up with a fake excuse as to why you didn't answer my calls, what's going on baby?"
You sigh "GodDAMMIT you know me too well!"
"Baby...whats going on?" Kellin asks, sounding worried. "Please don't tell me you want a divorce!?!"
You shake your head frantically "No Kels! Its nothing like that!"
Kellin sighs with relief "Oh thank fuck! Whats going on baby!?!"
You run a hand through your hair "Remember the night before you left?"
Kellin nods and smirks "Oh yes, I remember it very well."
You roll your eyes and laugh at him "You didn't use a condom did you?"
Kellin shakes his head and raises an eyebrow "No...why?" You give him a look that says "just think about it" Kellin nods and his eyebrows furrow as he thinks. Then his eyes widen and he gasps "A-Are you...!?!"
You bring the pregnancy test into view so Kellin can see it, you nod and sniffle. "Yeah..."
Kellin gasps "Holy shit!"
You shake your head "I had no idea Kels...I'm sorry..."
Kellin sighs and runs a hand through his hair "What are we gonna do?"
"I-Im guessing from that reply you don't want to be involved?" Your eyes fill with tears, Kellins eyes widen.
"N-No baby! I do-" He starts but you cut him off.
"Its fine, don't worry, I'll raise it on my own, dont worry about me. I-I know its a terrifying thought, and its been forced on you, because its been forced on me too, and I know that can be scary, so I understand. I-I guess I'll go now...good night Kels..." You give him your best fake smile as tears roll down your cheeks, Kellin is about to say something, but you turn off FaceTime as you start sobbing.

You really thought he would want this as much as you did. You thought he would be there for you. He always talked about how much he wanted kids someday. You couldn't believe how he'd taken the news. Did he want you to get rid of the baby!?! Have an abortion!?! You couldn't do that! Ending a life that you helped create!?! No! You shut down your laptop. You stumble into your bedroom. You flop on the bed and curl into a ball, sobbing into your knees. Your phone starts exploding with notifications. You roll over and sniffle as you pick it up, reading through your notifications.

Kellinquinn tagged you in a post

Snapchat from Kels

5 missed calls from Kels

Kels texted you

Kels texted you

Kels texted you