You Almost Jump Off A Bridge

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Requested by - LivingFireSong I hope you like it! XD )))))

You were so fucking done. With everything. You couldnt do this anymore. You grabbed a pen and paper and wrote a short note:

" My home is the ocean, the waves underneath will soon be my home. I will fall asleep. I'll close my eyes and dream days when I wasn't all alone. "

You left the note on the door mat on the inside of your door as you left the house. You couldnt do this anymore. You really couldnt. You ran as fast as you could. To the bridge. The only place you could finally end this torture. Nothing else would work. Nobody will find you here, nobody will ever know, its perfect. Your phone beeps in your pocket. You make your way to the edge of the bridge and look over the edge, down at the deep blue ocean. It was a quiet night, not too many cars passing. You could barely see, but you could hear the ferocity of the waves crashing below you. You pulled your phone out of your pocket with shaking hands and saw the message was from Kellin, your best friend who meant everything to you, the man you love more than anything, the man who has no idea how you really feel about him and probably doesnt care.

Kels: Hey Cori, you still up for hanging out at your place later? :)

You: No, sorry, I cant.

Kels: Awh, why!?! :(

You: I just cant.

Kels: Thats just not good enough Cori! I need a good excuse! If you dont give me one I am coming over to see what the fuck is up! ;)

You: Kellin...please...not tonight...

Kels: Thats it! Im coming over! You clearly need cheering up and I am your own personal jester! I'll see you in a few! :P

You: No you wont.

Kels: And why's that?

You: Because Im not home.

Kels: Then why did you leave your door unlocked!?! Yes, I was already on my way over, shut up! XD

You: Im not in...

Kels: Whats with the darkness though!?!

Kels: Cori...why is there a note on the floor...

Kels: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! ARE YOU DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING!?! CORI!?! NO!!! DONT DO THIS!!! PLEASE!!! DONT!!!

You: Goodbye Kellin.

Kels: NO!!! DONT GO!!!

You placed your phone on the bridge and climbed up onto the side railing thing. You clung to one of the pillar like poles as cool air slapped you in the face. You slid down and sat on the side of the bridge, you started sobbing. You couldnt stop the tears from coming. You flipped your legs over and stood on the outside of the bridge, clinging to the side, ready to jump as tears roll down your cheeks. You decide to leave on a positive thought, and consider what to make your last ones. Then you realize, your last words never could be anything but that. That one statement. You took a breath breath and smiled, closing your eyes. "I love you Kellin..." You whisper and prepare yourself to jump, when arms wrap around your waist. You gasp in shock.
"I love you too Cori, please, dont do this, I love you so fucking much, dont leave me, I need you!" Kellin cries into your shoulder from behind.
You sniffle "No, no you dont! You dont love me! Y-You're just saying that!"
"Yes I do! I really do fucking love you Cori!" He cries, clinging to you.
You shake your head frantically "Stop it! Just let me go! Y-You dont need me! Nobody does!"
Kellin shakes his head "No, I wont stop! I wont stop telling you how much I love you, not ever! I need you, more than anyone else does! Please! Dont leave me here alone! I cant live without you!"
You sniffle "P-Please...dont cry Kellin..."
"I-If you're really gonna do this..." Kellin says into your jacket as he lets go of you. You wonder what he's doing for a second, then you see him in the corner of your eye, climbing up onto the side of the bridge beside you.
"Kellin!?! What the fuck are you doing!?!" You cry.
He steps over and stands beside you, taking one of your hands in his "Together, or not at all." He sniffles.
You shake your head "N-No! People need you! Your fans! The guys!"
Kellin sniffles "I need you, but you dont seem to care about that."
You shake your head "No Kellin, I just dont want to believe you."
"Why not?" He asks.
"Because I dont want a reason to stay!" You cry.
"I love you. So fucking much. More than I've ever loved anyone in my life. Cori, you're my world. You mean everything to me. Without you, Im nothing. I cant live without you, I refuse to. Please, dont do this! Dont leave me!" He looks at you as tears roll down his cheeks. The sight of him breaks your heart.
"Get your ass back on that bridge." You say simply, snuffling.
He shakes his head "No! Not without you!"
You smile slightly and climb up and over the bridge "You dont have to do it without me Kels."
Kellin gasps and practically leaps over the side of the bridge to get to you, instantly pulling you into his arms. "Please dont go Cori!" He cries.
You wrap your arms around him and snuggle into him "Im not leaving, Im not leaving, Im staying here!" You sing, from the song 2 Chord.
"A-Are you really going t-to stay!?!" Kellin asks in disbelief.
You nod into his shirt "You gave me a reason to, I cant ever say no to you, and I love you too."
Kellin gasps "Y-You do!?!"
You giggle as he pulls away to look you in the eye, you roll your eyes "Why the fuck would I choose the words 'I love you Kellin' to be my last ones if I didnt!?!" Kellin laughs slightly and wraps his arms around your waist as a single tear falls from his eye. You rest one of your hands on his cheek, wiping the tear away "Please dont cry Kellin."
"I have no reason to now." He smiles down at you "Will you be my girlfriend?" You nod frantically, unable to find the words. Kellin shakes his head and leans close to your ear before whispering. "I need to hear you say it, please."
You giggle at his cuteness before turning your face to kiss his cheek "Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend Kellin, and I love you."
Kellin pulls away slightly, not letting go of you, he's blushing and smiling from ear to ear when he leans in to kiss you softly. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him closer, and he smiles against your lips, bending your body to his. He pulls away and kisses you sweetly "I love you too Cori."