He Looks So Goddamn Beautiful

Today is one of the many days in which you spend wondering how the fuck Kellin is so beautiful and how the fuck a guy as perfect as him can love you, a potato. Seriously though he's so fucking beautiful. Kellins standing at the sink washing up right now and you just wanna kiss him all over because he's so perfect. You walk up behind him and wrap your arms around him, kissing between his shoulder blades. You kiss from his left shoulder over to his right shoulder, up the back of his neck and beck down again.
Kellin laughs "What are you doing baby?"
"Kissing my perfect boyfriend because its one of those days." You explain.
"One of what days?" Kellin asks curiously.
"One of the days in which your beauty just hits me like a tonne of bricks and makes me wanna cry." You sigh dramatically.
He shakes his head and laughs "You weirdo!"
You let go of him and tap his ass on the way to the fridge. You take out a cucumber and cut it in half. Then you decide to tease Kellin. You tap his shoulder and start licking up the cucumber, sucking on it, deep throating it, making Kellin bite his lip.
"Baby...why are you teasing me like this?" He asks quietly, almost growling.
You giggle innocently "Im not teasing you Kels! I just loooove me some cucumber!" You skip over to the living room, eating your cucumber properly now. You do actually love cucumber and eat huge chunks like this regularly. You stroll over to the window and look out at the view. You finish your cucumber and when you turn around Kellin is standing beside the couch, shirtless. You gasp, bite your lip and fall to the floor. "Ok now that is not allowed." You declare.
Kellin laughs "Whats wrong baby? I got bubbles on my shirt and had to take it off, thats all." He says innocently.
You sit up and look at him, almost faint, and lie back down again. "Well I cant get up now so you cant lucky."
"Oh really? You cant get up?" He puts Kerrang! on TV.

"1, 2, 3, 4!" Kellin shouts from the TV.

You gasp and scramble to your feet, running over to the TV so you can hug it and squeal. "BUT LIKE ITS NOT FAIR BECAUSE YOU QUITE CLEARLY LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS FUCK IN THE VIDEO AND YOU WOULD EXPECT TO LOOK LESS BEAUTIFUL IN REAL LIFE BUT NOPE YOU'RE STILL BEAUTIFUL AS FUCK AND ITS NOT FAIR WHAT THE FUCK WHY GOD WHYYY???"
Kellin laughs and flops on the couch "C'mere baby." He pats his lap. You crawl over to him and sit on his lap, facing him and therefor straddling him. You lean forward and kiss his forehead, his eyebrows, his eyelids, his nose, his cheeks, his lips, his jaw line, down his neck, across his chest, down both his arms, all over his stomach until you reach the hem of his pants. Kellin is gasping and moaning quietly. You then kiss back up his body until you reach his lips again, you bite down on his bottom lip softly, earning a small moan from Kellin, then you're making out on the couch.
"Does it ever occur to you that we act like teenagers even though we clearly arent teenagers?" Kellin asks between kisses.
You shake your head "No, because I feel like mentally we are still teenagers, if we were physically we wouldnt be able to fuck, and that would suck a whole lotta ass, so Im glad."
Kellin laughs and nods "Thats very true actually. So, are you up for a teenage lazy day?"
You sit up on top of him "What does that include?"
"Making out all day with movies on in the background while wearing our onesies + junk food." Kellin explains simply.
You giggle and nod "That sounds perfect! But at the end of it all we're gonna have to fuck, sorry but its gotta happen!" You hold your hands up in defense before stroking the planes of his chest again.
"Oh god yeah, definitely!" Kellin agrees, laughing slightly. And so your lazy teenage day began. Needles to say you fucked more than once and it was totally fine because of the amount of sugar you ate. It was a day spent fucking with movies in the background + junk food. But one thing's for sure, you dont miss being a teenager at all, because now you can act like one without dealing with all the stress of teenage life. And there's the fact that you can fuck legally now, which is the main reason obviously.