He's Feeling Low, You Make Him Better

"Uh huh, yeah, ok, YES, fine!" You hang up and pack your shopping into the bags, you laugh and smile at the cashier. "Gotta love getting phonecalls from your mom which include her warning you about STD's and being safe!"
The cashier laughs and you notice someone else getting served also laughs. He has long black hair and is wearing a hoodie and skinny jeans, casual wear. The guy picks up a very small bag and pays for whatever he bought, he clearly only bought one thing and it was very small. A pencil maybe? What the fuck, why are you trying to work out what he bought!?! Jeez!

You shove your shopping into various cupboards before leaving the house once again, this time just for a walk, a small escape. You plug your earphones in and blast Sleeping With Sirens as loud as you can, well its loud enough for you but quiet enough that nobody else can hear it. You absolutely love sws, they're such an awesome band.

As you walk past an alley you notice a man sitting on the damp floor, his knees cuddled to his chest, he's shaking. Is he crying?
"E-Excuse me sir?" You ask nervously.
He doesn't look up "What?" He replies bluntly.
"I just thought I'd warn you, the ground is a little wet today so when you stand up it might look like you pissed yourself. I'll happily lend you a napkin or something to cover your ass if you want?" You smile slightly.
The man laughs a little "Is that all you wanted to say? Probably, it'll be the most anyone has said to me today."
You raise an eyebrow "Are you alright dude?"
The man laughs again "A complete stranger asking me if I'm alright, well I'll be damned!"
You cross your arms over my chest "Look man, I'm just trying to be nice to you. I saw you and thought you could use some cheering up, so I tried my best to make you happy and make you feel like someone cared because I know what that feels like. I know what it feels like to think nobody cares. And here you are, being a complete dick!"
The man looks up at you and makes eye contact with you, you can't make out his face in the dim light but you can see he's been crying. "I'm sorry. I just...I'm not used to people like you, actual kind people. Sorry, I don't mean to be a dick."
You smile "That's better, show some decency!" You sit opposite him.
He raises an eyebrow at you "Aren't you gonna get a wet ass too?"
You shrug "Yeah, probably, but I don't give a shit. So, spill it, what's got you being so depressed?"
The man laughs "Just...everything. Nothing is going right. Nobody understands. I don't know what to do. I'm worthless, hopeless and useless."
You shake your head and smile at him "Now that's just not true! I'll probably understand, I can try my best to make sense of things if you explain them to me. You aren't worthless, everybody is worth something. I felt exactly like you, just over a month ago actually, but a group of 5 guys taught me that I am worth something, I am special. I was looking for reasons to live and somehow I found 5."
The man cocks his head to the side "Who were they? The 5 guys that helped you?"
You blush "Don't take the piss, ok? I've never met any of them. Jack, Justin, Kellin, Gabe and Nick. Well, it used to be Jesse, but I won't go into that because I don't want to be depressed right now, I'm focusing on making you happy!"
The man smiles slightly "Sleeping With Sirens?"
You gasp "Oh my god you've heard of them!?! Damn, I can't enlighten you, such a shame."
The man laughs "Yeah, I've heard of them, they're alright."
You tap your chin in thought "Come to think of it, I've noticed their lead singer, Kellin Quinn, hasn't been himself lately. In recent interviews and social media posts he just doesn't seem...like he usually does. To be completely honest I'm worried about him. I wish I could meet him and help him, I'd sit silently for hours and let him tell me everything. I would put my fangirling and my own problems aside and just listen to him. I've never met him but he's one of the men that saved me, I owe him things I can't give him. Oh god, sorry, changing the subject, stupid me!" You laugh nervously.
The man is smiling widely at you "You'd really sit silent for hours?"
You nod frantically "Hell yeah! I'm not one of those false bitches that acts all sorry and then if I met him would fangirl and scream like crazy, on an average day I'd fangirl and probably cry but that's different, if I met him now I'd treat him like any other human and listen to him. And I would NEVER tell anyone what he told me, I have nobody to tell for one thing, but also because I'm not a bitch. Well, not on a good day."
The man laughs slightly "You seem extremely nice, I believe everything you're saying. Use your phone light, shine it on me."
You raise an eyebrow "Umm, ok?" You take your phone out of your back pocket and shine the light on him. Your jaw drops and you smile widely. "Oh my fucking god hey!"
Kellin Quinn smiles back at you "Hey there!"
You laugh "Well you definitely have to tell me everything now, its just gotta happen."
Kellin laughs "Ok then! Basically me and my girlfriend broke up, it was a rough break up and now she's spreading shit about me, telling everyone I cheated on her and she even tried to tell them I hit her! I could never hit a woman! The worst part is, Gabe came up to me the other day and asked if it was true! He knows me and he suspected I could've done those things! I just-" he doesn't finish his sentence, he starts sobbing again.
You gasp and jump across the alley to sit beside him. You wrap an arm around him and he turns to wrap his arms around you and cry into your sweater. "Shhh Kellin, its alright. Don't worry about that bitch, she sounds awful anyway. I mean, I'd never do that to anyone, not even if I hated them. I don't even post hate about Justin Bieber and I hate him with a burning and fiery passion! As for the Gabe thing all I can think is he was probably persuaded by your bitchy ex, is she manipulative?" Kellin nods into your sweater. "There ya go, she probably hypnotised him or some shit I don't know. I can't believe she's done that. Fucking BITCH!! Sorry but I'm not coping with this well, nobody spreads shit like that about one of the men that saved my life and deserves to live-I mean wait what!?!"
Kellin laughs slightly "You don't have to kill her."
"Oh but I do, I really do. I won't though, for the sake of the rest of the fangirls. Once the truth comes out, as it always does in the end, she'll get slaughtered by fangirls everywhere and I would like to witness that. Anyway, I don't believe any of those things. You're such a nice person, you're legit perfect in every way, its just not in your nature. I can't even imagine you killing a fly!"
Kellin smiles up at you "Thank you, for being so awesome and listening to me. Also, that joke in the store earlier was awesome." You raise an eyebrow, Kellin laughs "Y'know, when you were saying about your mom calling you about STD's and shit."
You laugh "Oh yeah! That was you?" Kellin nods "Dude what were you buying? I'm sorry for being nosy but I was trying to guess why you bought one extremely small thing and put it in a bag."
Kellin sits up and shoves his hand in his back pocket, he pulls out a blade. "I bought this."
You gasp "Were you planning to murder her too!?!"
Kellin laughs and shakes his head "No, I was umm..."
Your hand flies up to cover your mouth and you shake your head. "No, please no, don't tell me you were going to. No!"
Kellin looks at the floor "It wouldn't be the first time." He lifts the sleeves of his hoodie and you notice several small scars.
You run your finger along his scars "Oh my god..."
Kellin tugs his sleeves down "I know, I'm disgusting. I'm ashamed. I'm a monster."
You smile slightly "Guess I'm a monster too then huh?" You lift the sleeves of your sweater and show him your scars.
Kellin gasps "B-But you're...you're so kind, so beautiful, why!?!"
You blush and pull your sleeves down "Thank you for the compliments. Like I said, you saved me. I was going through a very tough time, all my friends left me, I had nobody, I was getting over an ex who had mentally abused me since the week after we started dating, life wasn't good for me. Your music, your words, they saved me."
Kellin smiles "I'm happy I'm good for something."
You smile back at him "I know you feel worthless, useless and helpless and you don't think anyone cares about you, but they do. All those fangirls and fanboys out there, they care about you. Your mom, your sisters and your brothers, they care about you. The rest of the band, Vic and the sexicans, they all care about you. And I care about you. I'm going to prove that I do right now, so you know I'm not lying and I'm not some fake bitch."
Kellin raises an eyebrow, you lift his arms from his lap and lift his sleeves up slowly and carefully. You trace his scars lightly with your finger, you bring his arms closer to your face and kiss every single one of his scars softly. Kellin gasps and when you look back up at him his eyes are filled with tears. "T-Thank you, so much. What's your name?"
You smile at him and pull his sleeves back down "My names (Y/N)."
Kellin smiles back at you "Well (Y/N), as a thank you for being so awesome and kind to me, I'm gonna show you that I care about you too." Kellin lifts the sleeves of your sweater up and slowly begins kissing all of your scars.
"Thank you Kellin." You sigh.
Kellin smiles widely "You're very welcome, beautiful. So, can I get your number?"
Your jaw drops "Y-You want my number!?!"
Kellin laughs and nods "Definitely, you're fucking awesome!"
You giggle and exchange numbers before smiling "Its time to get up and see if it looks like we've pissed ourselves!" You both laugh and stand up in unison, checking eachothers butts.
You both sigh and look at eachother before saying in unison "Shit."