BryanStars Interview + Kellic

You were at Warped tour this year with sws. As in, you were staying on the bus with the, because you're Kellins girlfriend aka the luckiest girl on the planet. Today the guys have an interview with Bryanstars. Bryan said you could come along, you said you would but as you're camera shy you'll probably just stay out of shot. You're holding hands with Kellin and walking towards the interview room, ptv have just finished their interview. Vic smiles at you "I might crash your interview!"
You laugh "That'd be awesome! Kellic up in this!"
Kellin laughs "Hell yeah!"
Then Vic laughs and goes over to the food table, you lick your lips, you know EXACTLY where you're headed once the interview starts, straight to the food. Once you're in, Bryan shakes your hand, sneakily brings it to his lips and kisses it. Kellin scowls at Bryan and Bryan just laughs. You shake your head and go out of shot, pulling Kellin with you.
You give him a quick kiss "Have fun baby!" You say quietly.
He smiles down at you "I will, I love you."
You smile back up at him "I love you too!" Then he turns to sit down and you slap his ass. Kellin laughs and sits down.
Bryan smiles at the camera "So as you guys just saw, Kellins girlfriend is here with us today, but she wants to stay out of shot because she's camera shy! Im here with Sleeping With Sirens as you can see! Right, lets get this thing going! Why dont you all introduce yourselves?"
Gabe waves at the camera "Hey there, Im Gabe and Im in charge of these douchebags, I help keep the documents in order, but these guys are always screwing me up!" You giggle, noticing him quote words from the Go Go Go video.
Jack introduces himself next. "Im Jack." And he sticks his chin out weirdly because thats what he's famous for.
Justin grins "Im Justin and I dress like a large teenager."
Nick tips his hat "Im Nick, the cool one."
Kellin smiles at the camera "And Im Kellin, the biggest goofball of them all!"
Bryan laughs and continues with the interview, about 5 minutes in Vic bursts through the door. "Hey look, its Kellins boyfriend!" Jack cheers.
Justin laughs "Awh look he's all embarrassed!"
Vic strolls over and sits on Kellins lap "Hey babe!" He says to Kellin.
Kellin pouts like a child and looks down at the floor. Awh! He looks so fucking adorable! The guys are all teasing him! You step into shot and pull Vic up "Though I agree Kellic is real, I cant leave Kellin pouting like that, Im very sorry, its his own fault goddammit!" You take off Vics cap and twist it around so its backwards "Sexican style!" You wink at him. Kellin is still pouting, he looks up at you. "Dont give me that look Mr Quinn!" He gives you puppy dog eyes, you sigh and smile at him "What exactly do you want?" He holds his arms open for you and pouts, you giggle. "But the fangirls will kill me!"
"I wont let them kill you!" He replies, still pouting "Pleeeaaase baby!?!"
You giggle "Fine!" And you sit on his lap, Kellin wraps his arms around you and smiles, the guys all "awww" but Vic looks jokingly pissed.
"Get away from my boyfriend!" He whines.
You hold up a hand "Bish, he's mine! You get him on Wednesdays, remember!?!"
Vic stomps his foot "No! I want him now!"
You sigh "Well Im sorry but Im not giving him to you, he's mine!"
"He's MINE!!!" Vic groans.
Kellin holds up a hand "Guys, guys, we can all have a bit of the Kellinator!" He winks.
You giggle and kiss his cheek "And I get the biggest bit!"
Vic rolls his eyes "Well Im not gonna stand here and watch you kiss my boyfriend, Kellin we'll talk about this later! For now, goodbye! Maybe HIMEY appreciate me more!"
Kellin blows a kiss at him "See ya later Viccypoo!"
Vic giggles and waves back "Ok Kellyboo!" Then he skips out of the room.
Bryan sighs "Well I guess there's no point in me asking if Kellic is real."
Kellin laughs and shakes his head "Nope!"
Bryan smiles and turns to you "So, (Y/N), as Kellins girlfriend, do you ship Kellic?"
You scoff "OF COURSE!!!"
Bryan laughs "So you'd share Kellin?"
You shake your head and wrap your arms around Kellins neck, squishing his cheek into yours "Nuh uh! Aint nobody sharing my lil Kels! Well, Vic has him Wednesdays, but NOBODY else!"
The guys all laugh and Kellin kisses your cheek "I love you so much more than Vic though."
You giggle "Did you mean that you dont love me as much as you love Vic or you dont love me as much as Vic loves me?"
Kellin grins "The first one, because although Vic does love you, he doesnt love you as much as I do!"
You giggle and blush "I love you more than Vic too Kels!" Then the rest of the guys "aww" and the interview continues. You get asked a couple questions and never leave Kellins lap, and its absolutely wonderful.