His Birthday

You wake up and instantly smile widely, today is his birthday. Him being Kellin Quinn, your husband and the man lying sleeping beside you. Everything was planned and you couldn't wait to see his reaction to everything you had set up for him. You turn over and stroke his beautiful sleeping face. He smiles and nuzzles into your hand before his amazing eyes flutter open.
"Good morning beautiful." He says sleepily, kissing your palm.
You giggle "Good morning birthday boy!"
He smiles widely "I'd completely forgotten!"
You roll your eyes "Well thank god I'm here to remind you then!"
He laughs "And thank god you're here in general..."
You raise an eyebrow "What do you mean Kels?"
He smiles cheesily "Thank god you're here beside me, in my arms, my beautiful and amazing wife."
You giggle and kiss his lips lightly "Are you gonna be extra cheesy because its your birthday?"
He nods frantically "Of course!"
You roll your eyes "As you're wide awake we should get up, I've got a lot planned for you today Mr Quinn!"
He smiles excitedly "You didn't have to baby, you're all I need."
You sigh "I guess you won't be wanting all your presents then..." You wink at him. "C'mon Kels, this time IM saying go go go!"
He laughs and hops out of bed, as do you. You both go and get yourselves dressed. You run downstairs and quickly make some pancakes before Kellin gets down here.

He arrives in the kitchen just as you're serving the pancakes. You place the plates on the table and he wraps his arms around your waist. You kiss him softly on the lips before going to sit down, he sits opposite you and you both enjoy your pancakes.

After that you both brush your teeth and you blindfold Kellin, sitting him in the car. You don't want him to see where you're taking him. You slide into the drivers seat and smile to yourself, you can't wait to see Kellins face at the end of today. You're determined to make this the best day ever.
"Are you there baby?" Kellin asks, looking around frantically with his blindfold on.
You giggle and hold his hand "Yep, I'm right here Kels, don't worry. You ready for your first surprise?"
Kellin sighs with relief and smiles "Definitely!"

You drive to the bar down the street, it doesn't take you long. This is only the first surprise! Once you arrive you slip out of the car and run around to Kellins side of the car, you open his door for him and help him out. You hold his hand and lead him inside the bar, opening the doors for him as he can't see with his blindfold on. You walk him into the bar and stand behind him, you carefully untie his blindfold. Just as you pull it off everyone shouts "SURPRISE!!!!" And blows party poppers. You invited all of the guys, pierce the veil, all time low and black veil brides down here to party. They all run towards Kellin and give him their presents, along with birthday hugs and a sneaky kiss on the cheek from Vic just for a bit of Kellic.

You stand and watch the amazing scene in front of you unfold, the bright smile on Kellins face is priceless. A smile breaks through your lips at how happy he is already. Just as you were remembering everything else you had planned for him, you're lifted off the ground and spun in the air. You squeal and giggle. Kellin laughs and places you back on the ground, kissing both of your cheeks and your lips.
"Thank you for this baby, you're phenomenal." He smiles down at you.
You giggle "This is only the start Kels, there's SOOOO much more to be done today! But, you're welcome!" You wink at him.
He gasps "There's more!?!"
You smile and nod "Of course! I'm determined to make this the best day ever for you!"
He shakes his head "It'll have to be second!"
You pout "Why?"
He chuckles and leans close to your ear "The best day of my life was our wedding day, nothing can compare to that."
You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him softly "You are too sweet Kels! Now, let's go enjoy this party!"
Kellin smiles and holds your hand before pulling you into the crowd of band members.

You stayed for several hours just hanging out with the guys. Nobody got too drunk though you're pretty sure Andy couldn't walk straight when he left. By the end Kellin had opened all of his presents from the guys and thanked everyone. At no point did he ever let go of your hand, you thought that was incredibly sweet. By the time you left the bar it was sunset. You pulled Kellin over to the pond beside the bar and looked up at the beautiful sunset. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and rested his head on your shoulder, enjoying the sunset with you. Once it was over you blindfolded Kellin once again and drove him back home for the next surprise. You held his hand throughout the car journey just like you did before and his smile never faltered.