You Meet Some Fans While On A Date

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Picture is of Kellin moving one eye and not the other, how in the HEAVENS does he do that!?! My only skill is being able to talk while doing anything else at the same time, Im not double jointed or any of that chizz! How does he do it!?! Lizards can do that chizz but I didnt know humans could! Kellin isnt a human tho, he's an angel. Thats already been proven. I mean just look at him. LOOK AT HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE XD )))))

You stroll into the restaurant hand in hand with Kellin, the most perfect human on Earth and your amazing boyfriend. Tonight was Friday night and therefor date night. Kellin walks you over to the front desk and you're shown your table. Kellin pulls your chair out for you, because he's an adorable gentlemen, before sitting down opposite you. You smile at him and laugh at his pronunciation of the names of different foods on the menu. He holds the menu so you can only see his eyes, he starts wiggling his eyebrows at you and moving one eye without the other, he's always amazed you with that trick, you burst out laughing at the idiocy. You see the smile in his eyes as he looks back down at his menu, as do you, deciding what to eat. Kellin places his menu down on the table silently and smiles sweetly at you. You lift your eyes from your menu when you feel his gaze on you. You place your menu down on top of his and raise an eyebrow.
"What are you staring at Kels?" You ask, laughing slightly.
Kellins smile widens "Im just taking in how beautiful you look tonight and thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life."
You giggle and blush "You're too sweet Kels, thank you."
He winks at you "No problem doll!"

Just after you order your food, you hear high pitched squeals. You instantly recognise them as squeals of fangirls seeing the person they're a fangirl of, meaning they've seen Kellin. You smile at Kellin, you're so proud of him, he's done so well with his music. Kellin sighs slightly as the girls run over to your table.
"H-Hi are you K-Kellin Quinn!?!" One of the, stutters, both of them blushing.
Kellin nods and smiles widely "Thats me!"
They both squeal and smile widely "C-Could you sign this please?" They pull out sws albums from their backpacks, you remember when you were like that, constantly carrying around sws albums incase you bumped into one of the band members.
Kellin nods and takes a sharpie out of his pocket, which he always carries with him for such occasions. "Of course I can ladies!" The girls giggle and hand him the albums.
Kellin writes them special messages and hands them back. The girls squeal at eachother before walking away. Kellin was about to say something when the girls turn around again, whispering between eachother.
One of them approaches you "A-Are you Kellins girlfriend, (Y/N)?"
You smile widely, happy that they recognise you "Yes, I am!"
The girl smiles and beckons her friend to come over. The first girl that approached you takes her backpack off and pulls a poster out of her bag, one of you and Kellin from a photshoot a few months ago. "C-Could you sign this please? Im a huge fan of your books!"
Your smile widens, they read your books!?! "Of course I can!" You turn to Kellin who's smiling almost as widely as you "Can I borrow your sharpie Kels?"
Kellin takes his sharpie out and hands it to you "Sure baby, here you go!" The girls squeal at what Kellin calls you and you giggle.
The girl hands you the poster and you see written on the bottom is "MY OTP!!!" In big letters. You smile "We're your otp?"
The girl blushes and nods shyly "Y-Yeah, I think you two are p-perfect!"
You wink at Kellin "Me too!" He smiles widely at you and you turn your attention back to the poster. "Whats your name sweetie?" You ask the girl.
She blushes "E-Ellie."
You smile and write out a special message that reads:

"Dear Ellie,

You're the first person to recognise me and ask for my autograph, you're also the first fan of my books that I've met. Im honoured to be half of your otp! Thank you for taking the time to ask if I was Kellins girlfriend and actually noticing me, that means a lot. I hope to meet you again someday, it'd be cool to reunite with the first fan I've met!

Stay beautiful,

(Y/N) x"

Then you sign it and hand her back her poster, she squeals and reads it. "Thank you so much!" She says excitedly.
You wink at her "Dont worry about it, it was awesome meeting you!"
The girls squeal and run off, giggling excitedly amongst themselves. You sigh with happiness, that was such a cool moment. Kellin reaches for your hand across the table.
"You were really nice to those fans, Im proud of you baby." He says sweetly.
You smile "I cant believe they recognised me! And one of them was a huge fan of my books! The first fan I've ever met, awesome!"
Kellin chuckles "Its a good feeling isnt it? Knowing your work pays off and people appreciate it."
You nod thoughtfully "It really is! I now understand why you're constantly smiling!"
Kellin laughs as a waitress walks over with our food, placing it on the table. Kellin squeezes your hand before letting it go, you both dig into our food.