He Rescues You

You won't cry. You won't let them see that they've weakened you. No. You hear the cries of your fellow freaks of nature. You see, this is like a prison, for people like you who are different. Everyone here has at least one thing about them that isnt classed as "normal" whatever the fuck that means. You? Well, you've got white angel wings. You were born with them, its not your fault, but they're part of you, you physically grew them yourself, they are made of bone, just like your spine. There is a woman in the cell to the left of hours who was the power to emit fire from any and all of her limbs, her power is so much cooler than yours. I mean sure, you can fly, but like, you can't set bitches on fire like she can.

The staff here, or minions as you inmates call them, all try and remove your abilities for "science". As in they cut you open and experiment on you until either your abilities are gone or you're dead. The guy on the right of you used to have telekenisis, meaning he could move objects with his mind, but the minions removed the part of his brain that allowed him to do that, now he just lies on the floor of his cell sobbing constantly.

The minions take people out for experimentation in the order of the cells, which means you're next, and as the guy on your right was experimented on yesterday, today is your turn. They're going to try and remove your wings. They will have to physically cut them off, leaving stumps of bone behind your shoulders. And, as they see you as animals and freaks of nature, they don't give you any painkillers during experimentation, so you'll be awake and feeling them cut off your wings. You're not looking forward to it, to say the least, but you refuse to cry over it, the minions will only laugh at you and make fun of you, its not going to get you anywhere. This is how its going to end for you, because the pain will be too much for your brain to handle and you'll probably have a heart attack. Your life hasn't exactly been easy, but you never dreamt it would end like this.

You slide down the all of your cell, a few white feathers floating in the air around you as when you're stressed your feathers start falling out, you pull your knees to your chest and hold them there. Your hair falls over your face as you rest your forehead against your knees. Nobody is coming for you at this point, you used to hope they would, but nobody knows who you are or that you're here so you're basically fucked. Your head snaps up when you hear the bolt on your cell door open. A minion walks in, holding a pokey electric stick and wearing a fire proof suit, even though they know you're harmless, what are you gonna do, flap them to death!?!

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: If you got that Doctor Who reference then we need to get married. XD )))))

You didn't notice that the pokey electrical stick had a hoop on the end. The minion lifts the loop and tightens it around your neck before dragging you out of your cell. You claw at the chord, trying to free yourself or at least loosen it. Your fire emiting neighbour reaches through the little window in the cell door, trying to reach you with tears in her eyes. You attempt to reach her, knowing you won't, but once again staying hopeful.

You're tied to a table with leather straps. There are minions around you talking amongst themselves, as though your aren't there. You notice several tools on the desk beside you. You only recognise a few of them: various knives and a scalpel, none of those seeming to ease your nerves. The doctor minion walks towards you and brushes your hair on one side, so that it doesn't interfere with the wing cutting. He picks up the scalpel and it gleams in the light, almost blinding you. He lowers the scalpel, suddenly an alarm sounds, causing his hand to jerk and he stabs you in the shoulder. You cry out, he curses under his breath.

You look around frantically, that's a siren, definitely. You've never heard such a sound in this place before. There are flashing red lights going off in the cell corridors, what the fuck is going on!?!
"An intruder?" One of the minions says.
Another shakes their head "Impossible."
The doctor minion sighs "Well clearly not, the siren IS going off, you fucking retard!"
The first minion scratches his head "How could they have gotten in!?!"
The second one shrugs "How the fuck should I know!?!"
Then a different siren sounds, a more urgent one. The doctor gasps "No fucking way!"
"Now THATS impossible!" The second states.
"One's escaped!?!" The first explains.
The doctor nods and runs go the door "We've gotta evacuate, NOW!!!" The others nod and follow him, leaving you alone, tied to a table with no way of escape and a scalpel plunged in your shoulder.