Nipples

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: So I have a newly discovered thing for nipples. Idk if you'd class it as a fetish. Guys nipples, because Im straight. Kellins nipples, because Im KellinSexual. But I thought I'd write an imagine that is legit how I react to nipples and let you be the judges. Dont judge too harsh tho Im innocent. Wait. No. Too many smuts to be innocent. Uh. Idk what I am anymore k bye XD )))))

So you woke up in the arms of your sleeping husband as usual. You got up and went downstairs to let him get his sleep, because you knew that if you stayed in there you'd start talking to yourself and wake him up accidentally. So you're just watching Kerrang! and Scuzz on tv for now. You turn back to Kerrang! after being on Scuzz for 20 minutes, thanks to an MCR special, and see that they are doing a Kellin Quinn special. You squeal at the top of your lungs. You're still a complete fangirl, duh.

Ok so this Kellin Quinn special is actually about 20 minutes long so like yay. Nearer the end the person announces on the tv: "So now to treat all you fangirling like crazy fangirls, here's the picture WE ALL LOVE, enjoy!" And suddenly an image appears. But not just any image. A photo of Kellin with a red and black plaid shirt, wet hair, and his nipples on full display. You squeal "NIPPLES!!!" Loudly before falling off the couch and landing on the floor. You crawl over to the tv and touch the picture before falling back down and giggling like an idiot. You hear laughter coming from the doorway and roll over to see none other than Kellin Quinn, your husband and the man whose nipples you just fangirled over.
"Good morning beautiful!" He cheers from the door.
"Good morning handsome! How long have you been standing there?" You ask.
He shrugs "Since you did that VERY loud squeal I guess, your commentary is quite interesting, and I never knew you had a nipple fetish!"
You blush a violent shade of red "I-I uh...I dont have a nipple fetish!" You pull yourself up onto your feet.
Kellin raises an eyebrow "Oh really?" He pulls his shirt off and you gasp.
"NIPPLES!!!" And you're on the floor again.
Kellin laughs and runs over to you, still shirtless. "I knew it!"
You cover your face with your hands "Oh my Kellin I have a nipple fetish."
Hw laughs louder "Why'd you say 'oh my Kellin' instead of 'oh my god'!?!"
You giggle "Because you're a god and Im an atheist."
"Awh, thanks baby! C'mon, up you get!" Kellin cheers as he grabs your hands and pulls you up into an unexpected hug. Your face is in the middle of the space between his nipples, holy shit. "I cant believe you started fangirling over a 20 minute show about me and yet Im here right now, married to you, and you dont give a flying fuck!"
You pull away from him and gasp "How dare you accuse me of such a thing! I give way more than just a fuck! Do you want me to release my inner fangirl? I've been restraining myself because I dont want to scare you, but if you dont believe me then I guess I have no choice."
Kellin smiles "Go ahead baby! This should be interesting." He crosses his arms over his chest, covering up his nipples.
You take a deep breath and close your eyes before opening them and smiling widely "OH MY FUCKING KELLIN IM MARRIED TO KELLIN FUCKING QUINN OH MY FUCK GODDAMMIT WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT IMMA DIE AND IMMA CRI AND ALL DAT SHIT TOO HOLY FUCKING HELL ALL THE TIMES I'VE KISSED HIM LIKE ARGH AND ALL THE TIMES WE'VE FUCKED AND IM LIKE AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH JAYSUS IM DEAD IM NOT LIVING I AM NO LONGER ALIVE SOMEBODY HALP!!!" You squeal.
Kellins jaw drops "That was more words in a minute than Eminems Rap God! Holy shit!"
You giggle and take a small bow "I told you Im still a fangirl!"
Kellin winks "That you are! C'mere my beautiful little fangirl." He opens his arms again.
"Nipples." You sigh before wrapping your arms around his middle. "Kellin. Why the fuck are you so beautiful? Seriously. I mean, even your nipples are works of art, like what the fuck, what sorcery is this!?!"
Kellin laughs loudly. "Im not fucking beautiful! Well, I could be FUCKING YOU, and you're beautiful, but thats different."
You blush "Mr Quinn!"
"Yes Mrs Quinn?" He replies.
You giggle "I like the sound of that. But hold on a sec." You pull away and Kellin raises an eyebrow, you pull your shirt off, revealing your bare chest, because you didnt get dressed when you got out of bed, just pulled on a large t-shirt. Kellins eyebrows raise and his jaw drops at the sight, and you notice the bulge in his pants beginning to grow. You giggle "Looks like you have a nipple fetish too! I knew I wasnt the only one!"
Kellim laughs and shakes his head, wrapping his arms around your bare waist "Actually, I think I just have a (Y/N) fetish in general." He winks and plants a soft kiss on your lips, making a trail along your jaw line and down your neck.
You bite your lip, suppressing moans. "Kellin...this is great and everything, but can we maybe...move things along and take this to the bedroom?"
Kellin pulls away just enough so you can see his smirk "I thought you'd never ask!" And suddenly you're being carried, bridal style, by the shirtless Kellin Quinn.

Nipples.