Love At First Sight?

~ Kellins POV ~

As I was walking into the Epitaph building, I noticed someone speed into the carpark on a deep purple motorbike, followed by a black land rover. The land rover parks and out jump 2 men and a woman, the motorbike parks and the driver lifts off her helmet and shakes her hair to reveal she has long black hair with a green and blue bang fringe. She's absolutely beautiful. She runs over to the people who jumped out of the land rover and starts laughing with them.
Justin wraps an arm around me "C'mon dude, we've got a meeting to get to!"
I nod and tear my gaze away from the beautiful girl. "Ok, lets go!" I say enthusiastically, even though I'd much rather stay and talk to the beautiful motorbike girl. I run inside the building after Justin and we begin the meeting. This is an Epitaph meeting, for people who've signed with Epitaph. We're having a special meeting with some other bands that are signed with them. I cant wait to see what other bands are gonna be here!

~ Your POV ~

You'd much rather ride solo and arrive to the Epitaph building than with the rest of your band in the land rover. You absolutely love them all but you love your motorbike and the speed just A LITTLE more. When you arrive you park your bike before lifting your helmet off and shaking your hair back into its usual scene style. Then you run over to your 3 best friends: Benny, Ed and Violet (or Vi for short). You guys are all in a band together called: Satans Angels. You're the lead singer/song writer for the band, Benny and Ed are both bass guitarists and Vi is the drummer. You're going to this meeting thing today to meet other bands that are signed under the same label as your band.
"Where were you (Y/N) we knocked for you and everything!?!" Ed asks.
You wink at him "I was BUSY!!!"
You all laugh and you and Vi link arms. "So, where'd you go!?!" She whispers, her purple hair tickling your cheek.
"I was just...y'know...hanging..." You giggle.
Vi rolls her eyes "Fine! Dont tell me! Oh, by the way, that Kellin Quinn guy was staring at you earlier..."
Your jaw drops "WHAT!?! I mean err...thats creepy of him..."
Benny wraps an arm around your shoulders "That save! Yeah, he was staring at you like he'd just seen an angel or some shit!"
You shake my head and release yourself from their grips "He did see an angel...one of SATANS ANGELS BADDABOOMCHH!!! Right guys, I gotta go buy myself a can of monster and sort out my hair, meet y'all in the meeting room?"
They all nod and laugh "Sure thing!"
You turn around and run inside after shouting "LATER NOOBS!!!" And hearing your best friends laughter become quieter and quieter.

You kick the vending machine several times before it spits out a can of monster. You pick up your monster and kick the machine one more time "You better gimme my monster straight away next time bitch!" You threaten the vending machine and then facepalm, did you ACTUALLY just threaten a damn vending machine? Wow. You check your phone. Shit...you're 20 minutes late for that meeting! You run down the hall and burst in to the meeting room, everybody looks up and stares.
John, your manager, raises an eyebrow "Glad to see you could join us (Y/N), why are you late?"
You laugh awkwardly as you notice the amount of people in this room. "Well I got into a heated fight with a vending machine, needless to say that I, the badass, won. I swear to Satan all machines have been out to get me ever since I watched The Terminator."
Everyone laughs and John smiles widely "Ok, this time I'll let you off!"
You nod "Thanks John." Then you run past all my best friends and high five them. "Yo bitches! Whats up?"
Ed laughs before replying "My dick since you arrived!"
You facepalm "Ok, I was asking for that one I guess." Before laughing and taking the only spare seat next to Vi, which just so happens to be directly opposite Kellin Quinn. You peel off your jacket and lean your arms on the table.
John leans forward in his chair "(Y/N) what happened to your arm!?!"
You look down at your arms and remember the bandage on it. Vi gasps "You didnt do what I think you did, did you!?!" Kellins eyebrows raise.
You burst out laughing "Its what I was doing before meeting up with you guys, thats why when you knocked for me I didnt answer!"
Vi gasps again "YOU DID IT AGAIN DIDNT YOU!?!?"
You laugh harder and lift up part of the bandage "I was just getting inked up yo!"
Everyone sighs with relief and Vi punches your arm playfully "Goddammit (Y/N) you had me worried sick!"
You roll your eyes at her, Kellin suddenly speaks up "Whats your new tattoo, if you dont mind me asking?"
You shake your head and smile at him "Not at all." Before peeling off the bandage. "Its some song lyrics that mean a lot to me. They're from the song The Strays, written by Kellin Quinn, I wonder if you've heard of him?" You tease.
Kellin laughs "Yeah, I have, total douche!"
You gasp "Naw! Lyric writing genius more like!"
Kellin winks at you "Thank you!"
Ed claps his hands "Thats enough flirting thank you very much! Kellin she's mine!"
Kellin raises an eyebrow and you facepalm "Ed, shut the fuck up, we've been through this."
Ed shakes his head "I dont remember going through it!?!"
You sigh dramatically "Because you were drunk! Just because we've been best friends for basically forever does not mean you OWN me and stop me flirting, even though just then I wasnt, I was just being nice goddammit!"
Ed laughs "Well Im older than you so Im the boss!"
You raise an eyebrow "Older than me by a fricken day! Besides, my mental age is older than yours bitch!"
Ed holds a hand on his heart in mock outrage "How dare you!"
You laugh and shrug "Bitch, if you cant hang then there's the door!" You point at the door.
Every member of sws bursts out laughing, including Kellin.

At the end of the meeting Kellin pulls you to the wall.
"Hey Kellin!" You smile warmly at him.
He smiles down at you "Hey (Y/N)."
You cross your arms over your chest "So, what did you pull me over here for?"
Kellin chuckles nervously "Well I wanted to ask you something..."
You smile widely "Shoot! Though not literally, I just want you to ask your damn question."
Kellin laughs "I was wondering if...you would maybe...consider going on a date with me?"
Your jaw drops "You're asking me out on a date!?! THE Kellin Quinn is asking ME out on a date!?!" Kellin laughs and waits for your answer, you smile widely at him. "I'd love to Kellin!"
He smiles back at you "Great! Can I walk you to your motorbike?"
You giggle "Sure, why not?"
Kellin holds out his hand and you gladly take it, then he begins walking you towards your motorbike. You knew this was the start of a great friendship or maybe something more and you couldnt wait to see how it would turn out.