You're His Sisters Friend

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Ya see most people arent as attractive in high school as they are as adults, but then there's Kellin, who was probably a God as an actual fetus. Anyway, as teenage Kellin was hot as fuck, its ok to imagine him as an actual teenager in this imagine. Im not dissing anyone btw, Im just saying when I read fanfics that are based in an alternative universe where band member/actor/singer is still a teenager, I dont actually think about what they looked like as a teenager, I dont think many people do. But with this one you should, because he's (unbelievably) always been gorgeous as fuck. Pretty sure Kellin is in his late teens-early 20's in the pic, so just imagine him like dat. Still gorgeous as fuck, what'd I tell ya!?! =^_^= ))))

So tonight you're sleeping round Kaileys house, she's one of your only friends in school these days. Since you moved up a couple years in school, you lost the few friends you had, Kailey is in your current grade so you just kinda clicked. You're actually the same age as her little brother Kellin, you used to be in his grade and you had a huge crush on him. But its been a while since you've seen him and you've lost interest. You walk over to Kaileys house and knock on the door. Kellin answers, looking older, smarter, happier and more beautiful. Welp, your feelings for him have returned, fuck.
"Oh, hey (Y/N)! I havent seen you in forever!" He greets you, smiling widely.
You nod and smile back at him, bringing your fringe out of your face (#emoproblems). "Hey Kellin! Yeah, it has, how've you been?"
"I've been goo-"
He's cut off by a shouting Kailey "KELLIN STOP TRYING TO GET IN MY FRIENDS PANTS SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!" She shouts, obviously lying to stop Kellin talking to you.
Kellin rolls his eyes and steps out of your way "Welcome!" You giggle and run upstairs to Kaileys room.
She smiles at you and pulls you into a hug "Im so sorry about my little brother!"
You shrug "Dont worry about it, I dont mind, I just have no clue how to socialise so its me that should be apologizing to you for bothering your brother!" You both laugh.

You're sitting on Kaileys bed with your legs crossed, playing truth or dare.
Kailey smirks "Truth or dare?"
"Truth!" You say, scared of what she'd dare you to do.
"Do you have feelings for my brother?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows.
You fall forward, burying your face in the sheets "Why'd you have to ask me that dammit!?!"
She laughs "Do you?"
"Will you murder me if I say yes?" You ask curiously.
She shakes her head and laughs "No, like who you like, I dont care, but I could DEFINITELY set you up with him!"
You sigh and lift your head "Well, he's very cute, I'll give you that, and I did used to have a crush on him, but I dont really know him that well, so I guess I dont love him."
"Not YET anyway!" Kailey teases.
You facepalm "Oh my god. If you tell him I swear to God Imma murder you with a spoon."
She bursts out laughing "I wont tell him, I'll hint, so that you can date and I can be your sister in law eventually!" Someone knocks on the bedroom door "Come in!" Kailey calls, Kellin walks in. Kailey laughs before shouting "DO I HEAR WEDDING BELLS!?!?!"
You facepalm and fall onto the bed "Goodbye, cruel world!" You roll off the bed and underneath it "Imma just stay here."
Kellin laughs "Kailey, Mom's at work and your boyfriend's here."
Kailey squeals "(Y/N) do you mind staying here and chilling for a couple hours while I spend time with Nash?"
You shrug "Sure, go ahead, I've got music and I think I've made friends with the monster under your be-OH MY GOD SPIDERS NOPEDY NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!" You roll out from under the bed "Ok so I need somewhere else to die..."
Kailey rolls her eyes "See ya soon (Y/N)!" You just wave at her and she runs out of the house.
Kellin laughs "You two are both completely insane."
You nod and sit on the floor, crossing your legs. "Yeah, you could say we are. But then, normal people are scary, because if you think about it, the only normal people are the one's who make fun of you for being different." You turn your head to look upside down.
"True. What exactly are you doing?" He asks while laughing.
"Looking for a new place to die." You explain.
Kellin laughs harder "Why? Because you admitted you think Im cute?" He sticks his tongue out at you.
"OHMYGOD!!!" You groan before burying yourself in blankets. "This is not the most affective method of death, but I could suffocate, so its not too shabby."
Kellin laughs "Dont die! I dont want you to die!"
"Well after realizing the embarrassing future that awaits me, I would rather die." You sigh.
"What do I have to do to stop you dying? Do you want me to just as embarrassed?" Kellin asks.
You shrug into the sheets "If you are honestly wanting me to live then sure."
"Well I have no choice then, I think you're beautiful, happy?"
You lift your head from the sheets "Why doesnt it look like you're lying?"
He laughs nervously "Because Im not...you're beautiful..." He's blushing like crazy.
"Awh! Thanks man! Ok, guess I dont have to die now." You smile at him.
He smiles back at you "So, what do you wanna do?"
You shrug "Its your house dude, I dont know what we CAN do!"
He laughs "Well I've got a playstation in my room and some musical stuff."
"You're into music?" You ask curiously.
Kellin nods frantically "More than anything else!"
"Favorite band?" You ask curiously.
"I dont have just one! I like Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Aerosmith, The Who, the list goes on, what about you?" He raises an eyebrow.
"My music taste varies from Michael Jackson to Slipknot. But Im mostly into rock. I like acoustic stuff too.  Yeah, Im into a lot of stuff." You explain.
Kellin nods and smiles at you "Im liking you more with every word, do you wanna come hang in my room until Kailey comes back?"
You shrug "Sure, why not?" You stand up and follow him to his room. The walls are covered in posters, he has a decent radio and stacks of CD's, you run over to the stacks and search through them. "Sweeeet!" You comment on his collection, he laughs slightly and flops on his bed, his shirt lifts up slightly and you see his V-line, no! Focus on music dammit! But holy shit, he's hot. You pick up his "80's Movie Soundtrack" CD and put it in the CD player, selecting the number of song you want. Within the first few chords you're tapping your foot and Kellin is sitting bolt upright.
"You like Back To The Future!?!" He asks, outraged.
You roll your eyes "Unlike most, I have decent taste in both music and movies, so yes, I love Back To The Future and most other 80's sci-fi movies. The Terminator is my favorite movie though."
He nods, impressed. "Cool, you're officially awesome."
"Thanks dude!" You start walking around his room, looking at the posters. You're only wearing a large tank top and underwear, but then you WERE supposed to be staying with Kailey all night, you had not planned to be in a boys bedroom. You stand on your tiptoes to read the small print on a high up poster. "Duuuuude! The Terminator official advertisement poster!?! You're killing me here!" You turn around and see Kellin staring at you with his jaw hanging open and his eyes wide. Your eyebrows furrow "What?"
"Y-You're uh..not wearing pants and uh...when you stood on your tiptoes your tank went up and...uh..." He stutters awkwardly.
You giggle and cover your face with your hands "Oh my god Im so sorry you had to go through that traumatic experience, I didnt mean to scar you, Im so sorry."
You hear Kellins laugh and soon there are hands around your wrists. Kellin pulls your hands from your face and smiles at you "Thats better, now I can see your beautiful face." You blush and giggle, looking down at the floor to cover your pink face with your hair. Kellin laughs and lifts your chin with his finger so your eyes meet his. "Dont apologize either, I wasnt at all disappointed by the view!" He winks and you blush. Kellin bites his lip "Damn you're cute when you blush." So many compliments ohmygod! Kellin raises an eyebrow "You ok?"
You nod "I just...I didnt realize how incredibly nice and absolutely perfect you are until now..."
Kellin smiles widely "Perfect, am I?"
You nod and sigh "Sadly so."
He raises an eyebrow "Why sadly?"
You sigh dramatically "Well how the hell am I supposed to not like a guy who is perfect!?! Please tell me you're gay, then I'll just cry for a couple years and be done with it!"
Kellin shakes his head and laughs "Im definitely not gay!"

((((( Tsssss Im sure Vic disagrees... )))))

You shake your head "Unbelievable. The perfect ones are always gay or taken and yet here you are, wait, are you taken!?!"
He shakes his head "No."
You throw your arms in the air "Where did cruel logic go!?!"
Kellin sighs "Im pretty sure its still here, you have a boyfriend."
You raise an eyebrow "Wait wha-OH THIS MORNING!?! No, Kailey just said that so you'd leave me alone, like any guy would actually date me!" You shake your head and laugh.
Kellin smiles adorably at you "I would. And Im glad you're single."
"And why's that?" You bite your lip.
"God, you're so sexy when you bite your li-I MEAN UH..." He panics and blushes.
You giggle "Awh! Thanks Kels! Y'know you're the cutest thing when you blush!?!"
He smiles "The reason Im glad your single is because when I do what Im about to do, it wont be wrong and I wont be classed as a douchebag for doing it!" You raise an eyebrow at him, he leans forward and kisses you, lightly at first, then pulls away slightly. You shake your head and pull him back to you, locking your fingers in his hair. Kellin smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around your waist. Your mouths part, and you're fighting for dominance. You recognize the song that starts playing and pull away, gasping for air. Kellin buries his face in your hair.
"Do you know what song this is?" You ask him.
He's thoughtful for a moment "Its from The Terminator, right?"
You nod "Its from the scene in which Kyle and Sarah have sexy times."
Kellin laughs against your neck and kisses your neck. "How fitting."
"Is it fitting?" You tease. He pulls away and pouts. You shake your head and close your eyes "Nuh uh! Im not letting you wiggle worm your way out of this!"
He laughs "What can I do to get lucky?"
You smile "Well put it this way, I only have sex with my BOYFRIEND, and Im currently single."
"OH!" Kellin pecks your lips lightly "Will you be my girlfriend?"
You nod and open your eyes "Of course!" And you kiss him again.
"I love you (Y/N)." He says, resting his forehead against yours.
You blush "I love you too Kellin. Ha, Kailey was right, you really did wanna get in my pants!"
Kellin laughs and shakes his head "Yeah, but Im not a douchebag, I dont see women as objects only useful for sex, I want a commitment as much as any decent guy does, THATS what I was after." He winks at you.
You smile at him and shake your head. "How do you keep getting more perfect?"
Kellin laughs "Im not perfect!"
You nod "Yes you are! So, how are we gonna break the news to Kailey?"
He laughs "With great difficulty!"
"What do you wanna do now?" You ask.
"Chill and listen to music?" He offers.
Your jaw drops "I thought you wanted to get lucky?"
He shrugs "I did, and I still do, but Im a gentleman."
You smile "So in other words you wanna makeout with music on in the background until Kailey gets back then we break the news to her and she kills me for not telling her I liked you and then you cry forever because Im dead?"
Kellin laughs and nods "Yeah, apart from that last part."
"She IS gonna murder me though." You sigh dramatically.
Kellin winks "I wont let her."
You giggle "I've got my own personal, god-like bodyguard!"
He laughs "God-like?"
You nod "Yeah, because you're perfect."
He rolls his eyes "Of course, how could I forget?"
You shrug "Beats me! When are we getting back to making out dammit? I was enjoying that!"
Kellin smirks and grabs your hand, pulling you over to the bed. The back of your legs are pressed against the bottom of the bed. "Right now." Kellin whispers in your ear, before smashing your mouths together again, pushing you back on the bed. You only came here for a goddamn sleepover with your friend and now you're making out with her sex-god brother! Well, you arent disappointed in how things turned out, AT ALL!!!

((((( I put this one on tumblr btw )))))