He Reads Your Diary

You and Kellin were chilling in bed, he was watching a movie while you were writing in your diary. You wrote in your diary quite regularly, though sometimes you forgot or you just didnt have time, and you never let anyone read it. Well duh, its YOUR fucking diary! Kellin has never questioned why or what you write in your diary, and you're glad, because you'd probably blush like an idio-
"What are you writing baby?" Kellin asks.
You blush "Just my diary." You reply.
Kellin smiles at you "What sort of stuff do you put in there?"
"Stuff stuff...." You giggle.
Kellin rolls his eyes "Haha, very funny!"
You stick your tongue out at him "When I finish this diary and I cant write anymore I'll let you read it, ok? God, I'll be so embarrassed, everything about me is in here! But right now its private."
Kellin sighs "I guess I can wait."
You giggle and continue writing, then you close your diary and tuck it back in your bedside draw, along with your pen. You lie down and turn to watch the movie with Kellin, before falling asleep in his arms.

~ Kellins POV ~

I need to know whats in (Y/N)'s diary. Im scared, what if she plans to break up with me or something!?! I know its stupid to think that, but it could happen, Im nothing special. When I wake up (Y/N) is already up and downstairs, cooking breakfast, judging by the smell. So I hop out of bed and tip toe around the bed to her side, even though she's not here I feel like she has satellite dishes as ears right now. I carefully open the draw she keeps her diary in, I sit on her side of the bed and start reading. I find the diary entry from the day we met.

" Dear Diary,

Today I met Kellin Quinn! I know, Im lucky as fuck. But it was so weird because, even though I'd always hoped it would happen, we had a sort of connection. And he asked for my fucking number! I feel so lucky and I cant stop thinking about what he said:

' I'll text you later, beautiful. '

And he fucking WINKED at me and my heart just exploded like I cant. Does he not realize how much he affects me!?! Probably not. I've heard he's actually super self conscious, which I sort of understand because we dont see ourselves as others see us, but he's SO BEAUTIFUL like I dont understand! He has such an adorable smile and it melts my heart! Oh, he just texted me! The fictional husband calls ahahaha ;) "

Then I find the entry from when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

" Dear Diary,

YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!!! MOTHER FUCKING KELLIN QUINN ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND TODAY!!! Of course, I said yes. But Im in shock. How can someone as perfect as him love me!?! I think its best not to question it, it'll only depress me. But HOLY SHIT! I feel like the luckiest girl on the planet, because I am! I wonder if he keeps a diary? I keep my diary in the bedside draw, I think I'll keep it there if Kellin moves in with me. He'd never betray my trust and read it, would he? Ha, no, of course he wouldnt! I'd better go hyperventilate and cry over the fact Im Kellin Quinns girlfriend now, bye! ;) "

And finally I find her diary entry from last night.

" Dear Diary,

Today was another perfect day with my perfect boyfriend Kellin. God, I love him so much. He's just so-UGH! I cant describe him in words, there are none strong enough! He's just so fucking perfect! Oh my god...he just asked me what I write in here, fuck, fuck, what do I say!?! Oh fuck, he's smiling at me, Im exploding, he still doesnt realize how much he affects me. I'll let Kellin read this eventually in my own time, but I have a feeling he'll get impatient. He's such a worrier, but then so am I. He probably thinks Im gonna break up with him, ha, like I'd ever do that! Im worried he'll break up with me after reading this and finding out I am literally insane! But fuck it. I guess I'll watch whatever Kellin is watching now. I love him so fucking much, I wish I could express how much I did, but it'll sound weird. Goodnight diary! ;) "

Im about to close her diary and put it back when I notice a small note at the bottom of the page.

" Did you enjoy reading through this Kels? Haha, turn around! ;) "

Huh? What!?! I turn around slowly and see her standing there, staring at me. Oh fuck. Im in deep shit now.

~ Your POV ~

You knew he would read it while you were downstairs, he's such an impatient mother fucker! You keep a straight face. Kellin looks at you with pleading eyes.
"Im so sorry baby! I know I shouldnt have read it! Im so sorry! Im sorry for betraying your trust! Im so sorry!" You just sigh and look down at the floor. Kellin gets off the bed and shuffles over to you on his knees. "Baby?" You look away from him. His eyes fill with tears "Im so sorry baby! Please forgive me! I'll do anything! Please!"
You shake your head "I cant do this."
Kellin gasps as the tears fall from his eyes "No! Baby! Please! Dont leave! Im so sorry! I've fucked everything up! Im so sorry!" He cries.
You lock gazes and smile at him "You stupid goofball!" You pull him up into a standing position and giggle. "Im not leaving!"
Kellins eyebrows furrow "B-But you said!?!"
You shake your head "I was saying I cant say straight faced anymore Kels! I was only staying silent to see your reaction, I knew you'd read my diary."
Tears fall from his eyes "I-I thought you were leaving!"
You wrap your arms around his middle and snuggle into his shirt "Awh Kels! I said I'd never leave in my diary! Dont cry babe, Im here, its alright, shhh."
He wraps his arms around you "So about what you said in your diary..."
You pull away and see him smirking at you. "What about it?" You ask.
Kellin smiles widely "It wouldnt creep me out in the slightest if you expressed the strength of your love for me! And how EXACTLY does my smile affect you?"
"You really wanna know how it affects me?" You walk over to the bed and stand with your back to it. Kellin nods. You sigh "Right, Im gonna close my eyes and when I open them I want you to smile at me and you'll see my reaction, ok?" Kellin nods again, you close your eyes for a few seconds and open them. Kellin smiles widely at you, you clutch your heart through your shirt "Oh fuck." You whisper before falling back on the bed, you curl into a small ball and giggle "So fucking beautiful I cant!" You squeal.
Kellin bursts out laughing "So THATS your reaction?"
You sit up "Indeed it is! But I do that inwardly so that I dont freak you out whenever you smile."
Kellin winks at you "And tell me, how strong is your love for me?"
You take a deep breath "I dont know how to express it through words. I love you more than Kyle Reese loves Sarah Connor, more than Marty Mcfly loves Jennifer Parker, more than Doc Brown loves Einy and more than Vic loves you! Has that made it clearer for you now?"
Kellin nods and smiles at you "Crystal clear, I love you too baby." He walks over to you slowly and crawls onto the bed beside you, he pushes you back so you're lying down and gets on top of you, kissing you passionately. Sexy times before breakfast with Kellin Quinn??? FUCK TO THE MOTHER FUCKING YEAH!!!! But like you'd better be quick because you're hungry as fuck dammit....