He's Always Busy

You slump down on your couch and sigh. Kellin is busy in the study as always, writing music and completely ignoring you. SWS have got a new album coming out and Kellin is really busy all the time writing music. You aren't mad at him, its his job and he loves it, its just he's completely ignoring you. The only time you see him is when you go to bed and even then he doesn't look at you. You don't know if you've done something wrong because he won't talk to you and you just want things to be how they used to be. Things used to be so perfect, all happy and smiley, it was heaven. Now its the complete opposite. You don't know if he still loves you because he never says anything.

Tears begin to fall from your eyes. You miss the old Kellin. The one that loved you and cared for you. You walk over to the study and stand in the doorway. Kellin is sitting in his chair, his head down over a piece of paper and a pen in hand. You sniffle and he flinches slightly.
"K-Kellin?" You stutter.
He lifts his head "Mhmm?" He doesn't look at you.
"Why won't you look at me?" You plead. He just shrugs. "I miss you Kellin! The old you! The one that loved me and cared for me! I know you love your work and get really into it but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me! Look at me Kellin, look at how much this is affecting me. Then, if you care, fix it. If you don't care then just carry on with your work." You cry.
Kelin turns around in his chair and looks at you. He gasps "Oh my god baby!"
You nod "Exactly! You haven't noticed me at all! I miss my boyfriend! When you find him, send him up to me, I need him." You cry before running upstairs to your bedroom.
You curl up in the centre of the bed and cry. Seconds later Kellin walks in. "I'm so sorry baby! I've just been so caught up with songs, I haven't been having any ideas and its been killing me! I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want you to be disappointed in me! I just wanted to write songs but I've got writers block!"
You sniffle "You always used to tell me I was your inspiration, did you not think that if you spent time with me like you used to you'd get ideas for songs like you'd used to? You could never disappoint me, you should know that!"
His eyes fill with tears "I'm so sorry baby, I truly am. I didn't mean to upset you like this. C-Can you ever forgive me?"
You can't stand to see him cry. You jump up and run towards him, throwing yourself at him. His arms instantly wrap themselves around you and you bury your face in his chest. "I forgive you Kellin, just please don't cut me off again, I can't stand it!"
He nuzzles into your hair "I promise I won't baby, I'm so sorry!"
You rub circles in his back "Its alright Kels, don't worry. C'mon, lie down." You grab his hand and pull him over to the bed. He lies down and you lie next to him. You lean upwards and kiss his cheek. You wrap your arms around him and he does the same to you. You look up into his eyes. He moves a strand of hair behind your ear and kisses your lips softly.
"I love you."He whispers, bitings his lip, scared of what your reply will be.
You giggle and kiss his lips " I love you too Kellin." You say against his lips. He smiles widely and pulls you on top of him. You run your fingers through his hair and smile. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You've missed him so much.