Waxing His Back

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: I got this idea from a Shane and Lisa youtube video (Shisa) where Lisa waxed Shanes back for a dare and he fucking hated it and it was hilarious and adorable and yeah. They did it for a video though, this is for a bet. So yeah. XD )))))

"I knew you couldnt do it!" You laugh loudly.
Kellin shakes his head "No, Im not doing that, no!"
"You agreed to it yourself, you HAVE to!" You reply, still laughing. Kellin sighs and lies on his stomach on the couch, lifting the back of his shirt up. You bet with him that he couldnt go a day without saying the word "rad" and if he did he said you can wax his back, which he did, so you can. Of course, he isnt keen on the idea, you dont blame him. You grab the waxing strip and sit on his lower back. You open the cleansing wipe packet and Kellim gasps.
"What are you doing!?!" He asks worriedly.
You giggle "Im just opening the cleansing wipes Kels, dont worry."
He buries his face in a pillow "I cant believe I fucking agreed to this." You rub his back with the cleansing wipe before getting the wax ready. Kellin gasps and looks around worriedly "What are doing now!?!"
"Im getting some wax on this weird stick thing!" You reply as you try and scoop some of the wax onto the stick thingy. "Im going to put it on your back now, ready?"
Kellin shakes his head "No, Im not fucking ready for this, I never will be."
You laugh "Awh Kels, you're shaking!" You lean forward and kiss his cheek from behind, he smiles slightly. You put some wax on his back before getting a wax strip out. You place it over the wax and press it down.
"Oh fuck." Kellin whispers, he sounds like he's nearly crying.
"I'll count, ready?" Kellin shakes his head. "On 3...1!" You rip the strip off.
"OH FUCK ME!!!" Kellin shouts.
You giggle and kiss his cheek from behind "Gladly!"
Kellin laughs "That was not on 3!"
You clap "Great job Kels, its called getting it over with!"
Kellin rolls his eyes "Whatever!" He pouts "You're so mean, torturing me like this and not even hugging me afterwards!"
You giggle and lie on his back, kissing the back of his head "Well, I cant exactly hug you from here as you're bigger than me, you cannot be little spoon!"
Kellin laughs "Are you saying Im fat!?!"
You shake your head "Hell no! Fine, you're LONGER than me, satisfied?"
Kellin nods "Exceptionally." He sighs "Go on, wax the rest."
You raise an eyebrow "Seriously?"
"Well I cant have one bald patch, only Vic can pull that off." He replies.
You laugh and prepare the wax "Well ok then!"

You rip off the final wax strip, Kellin yelps and he has tears in his eyes. His back is now bright red. "Are you ok Kels? Its over now babe." You whisper.
Kellin nods and sniffles "I just need hugs."
You push him onto his side and curl into him, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer. "Feeling better now Kels?"
Kellin nods and smiles "Yeah, how does my naked and bald back look?"
You laugh "Absolutely beautiful!"
Kellin smiles widely "Yay! Im so proud!"
You giggle and kiss him "Im sorry for putting you through that babe, you didnt have to do it."
Kellin kisses you sweetly and shakes his head "Its fine baby, I was cocky when we made that bet, I deserved it! Next time I'll remember not to put my back hair on the line!" He winks.
You giggle and snuggle into him "I love you so much Kellin."
Kellin sighs with relief "I love you so much too (Y/N)."