He Takes You To Disney Land

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: So I went to Disney Land Paris recently with my dad, evil stepmother and stepbrother, and I literally couldnt stop thinking "What would Kellin do if he saw this show? If he went in this store? If he went on this ride?" So I figured why not put those ideas I got in an imagine for you guys!?! All the rides I include in this are REAL and I have been on them! XD )))))

"Baaaaaby? Waaaaaake uuuuuup!" Kellin says quietly while kissing the side of your face.
You smile and open your eyes. "Good morning handsome!" You greet him.
Kellin smiles at you "Good morning beautiful! C'mon, you gotta get up, up, up! I'm taking you somewhere today!"
You pout "Is there exercise involved?"
Kellin laughs at your expression and nods "Yeah, but I think you'll enjoy it for once!"
You scoff "Me? Enjoy exercise? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAno."
He bursts out laughing "Trust me baby, all the exercise will be worth it! Now, up! Get dressed in the cutest possible outfit please, just to add affect." He winks and slips out of bed.
You sigh and get out of bed, strolling over to the closet "I'm guessing you're not gonna tell me where you're taking me?"
Kellin laughs and shakes his head "You guess correctly!"
You roll your eyes and pull out a little dress that's got thin straps and is dark blue and white stripy at the top, but at the bottom its just dark blue. Its got a little red belt with a cute bow on it, so you figured it'd suffice. You have a quick shower before dressing yourself in your dress, pairing it with red pumps and you decide to draw on some cat whiskers, inspired by Dan and Phil, because cat whiskers are cute.

Once you're dressed and ready, you skip downstairs and see Kellin making you his famous "MEAN bowl of cereal". You sit at the table and Kellin brings over two bowls of cereal.
You wink at him "This is some AMAZING cereal master chef!"
He laughs "I know, I really put all my heart and soul into your bowl...Hey! That rhymed!"
You laugh "You're a genius!" And you both laugh and eat your cereal. Then you make sure you're both completely ready before Kellin blind folds you and directs you to his car. You were already staying in Paris, so you have no IDEA where he could be taking you.

It doesn't take you very long to arrive at your apparent destination. Kellin takes your blindfold off and covers your eyes with his hands, helping you out of the car and down a road. He stops suddenly.
"Cover your eyes with your hands baby, I want to record your reaction!" He says cheerily.
You roll your eyes beneath his hands "Fiiine!" He laughs, dropping his hands. You close your eyes and put your hands over them and you are once again blind.
"Ok baby, look at where you are!" Kellin says, you can practically HEAR the smile in his voice. You drop your hands and take in the area surrounding you. Your jaw drops, tears fill your eyes. There are some large gates in front of you and just above them, in huge letters, is the name of the place Kellin has taken you:

" Disney Land "

The tears begin to fall and a wide smile is plastered on your face. "K-Kellin!" You manage to blurt out.
"You've told you many times how much you've always wanted to come here, so I thought, while we're in Paris, why not surprise you!?!" He explains.
You turn to him "Thank you so much for this Kellin, seriously, you have no idea how much this means to me, thank you." He puts his phone back in his pocket, you run at him and wrap your arms around his middle, snuggling into his shirt as the tears roll down your cheeks.
"You're welcome baby." Kellin kisses your hair.
You gasp "Oh my god! We have GOT to buy you some Mickey ears and me some Minnie ears!"
Kellin laughs "That sounds like a great idea baby, they'll go perfectly with your adorable kitty whiskers." He pulls away and winks, taking your hand in his. "Let's go, shall we?" You nod and smile widely at him, you begin the long walk around Disney Land.

You decided to go on a little kiddies ride, because both you and Kellin are literally big kids, so you joined the queue for Aladdin's Magic Carpet. Its basically a circle of cart things that are designed to look like carpets that lift up and rotate around the centre piece, and ANYONE can go on it. As soon as you got on the ride however, it started raining.
"It was supposed to be sunny today!" Kellin complains.
You giggle and put your arms in the air "It doesn't bother me Kels, we're in Disney Land, that's all that matters!"
Kellin smiles down at you "Yeah, I guess you're right." And you continued with the ride.