The New Boy In School

You're laughing in your form room with your guy friend Jesse about some sick shit he came up with. Jesse was probably your best friend in complete honesty, he knew everything about your past and has been there for you for forever, you have no feelings for him though. He's like a brother to you and thats how you want to keep it. The form room door opens and a new boy walks in, he has dark and shaggy hair and when the light hits his eyes your entire body melts into a puddle, not literally. He slumps down in a seat nearby and he looks around nervously. You make eye contact with him and he gulps, you giggle and smile shyly at him, he surprises you by smiling back.
"Ok class, this is Kellin Bostwick!" Your form tutor introduces the boy. Kellin, thats a cool name! "Now I have to pick one of you to help him around the school...(Y/N) I choose you!"
You smile widely and look at Jesse, you both throw your heads back in unison and shout "PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!!!" Before high fiving and laughing your asses off. You turn to see Kellin laughing too.

The bell goes and you have to go to your first class, you stand up and walk over to Kellin. "Sup dude! Im (Y/N) and that noob over there is Jesse!" You point at Jesse who trips over a chair, Kellin laughs, you continue "So I guess you're in all my classes now, cool, the teachers are gonna force us to sit next to eachother in all classes so I hope you arent a complete douchebag!"
Kellin smiles "Im not, I promise!"
You walk out of the form room, Jesse and Kellin following you to your next class.

Throughout today you and Kellin have become good friends, him and Jesse get on amazingly too so Kellin is now in your little group. At lunch time you grab your stuff and make your way to the swimming pool, Kellin follows you. You slump down the side of the pool and Kellin sits next to you.
"Where's Jesse?" He asks curiously.
"He has other friends to hang out with at lunch time." You reply simply.
Kellin raises an eyebrow "What about you?"
You shrug "Im not really very sociable, not many people like me, I hide out here at lunch so that nobody can find me and make fun of me for being 'emo'." You shake your head and begin eating your lunch "You can go hang out with Jesse if you want, I dont mind being alone, Im used to it by now."
Kellin shakes his head "I'd rather hang out with you than a bunch of douchey guys, you wont eat lunch alone anymore, I'll stay." He smiles sweetly.
You smile back at him "Thanks Kellin, you're the first guy I've met that isnt a complete douchebag!"
He laughs "Well Im honoured!"

You sit beside Kellin all lunch time, chatting and laughing about stupid shit. Its the best lunch time you've ever had.
"Hey Kels, you got a free period next?" You ask curiously, forcing your stuff back in your locker.
Kellin shakes his head "No." He sighs. "I've got whatever you've got!"
You smile widely and slam your locker shut "We've got Design Technology next and I think thats secretly code for: free period."
Kellin laughs "What are you suggesting?"
You wiggle your eyebrows "Are you a rebel Mr Bostwick?"
Kellin smiles devilishly "Maybe!"
You laugh "Then follow me!" You run out of the locker rooms, past several teachers and out of the school gates, Kellin close on your heels. Without warning he grabs your hand and pulls you into the park. You slump down on some swings, completely out of breath.
"Thank you..." Kellin sighs.
You raise an eyebrow "For what?"
Kellin looks directly at you "For smiling at me this morning, for being the first person to actually show me kindness, for making me feel welcome, for showing me around the school, for treating me like Im your best friend and for putting up with my stupidity in math!"
You giggle "You're welcome! I noticed you looked worried this morning so I smiled at you, you basically are my best friend now and you'll always be welcome, I was forced to show you around but I probably would've happily done so anyway and your stupidity cannot be helped!"
Kellin gasps in mock hurt "You were supposed to tell me Im not stupid and make me feel better!"
You shrug "Oh well, I dont do what Im supposed to do!"
He smiles "Well thank you for calling me your best friend, Im honoured. Dont listen to the assholes that make fun of you, you're beautiful and thats a fact. Im gonna stick up for you, dont worry about it."
Tears form in your eyes "K-Kellin, nobody has ever said that to me before."
Kellin gasps and pulls you onto his swing, into his arms. Your tears spill over onto his shirt. Kellin rubs circles in your back, attempting to calm you down. And you get the sudden urge to do something. The urge to kiss him. Its everything. The end to your pain. You lean up and kiss him softly before pulling away. Kellin looks at you, completely shocked, before wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing you passionately. You tangle your fingers in his hair.

You rest your forehead against his and bite your lip. Kellin chuckles "Damn..."
You giggle "I wasnt supposed to do that but I did it anyway."
Kellin smiles "Actually I think you were supposed to do that, I wanted you to do that even so."
You raise an eyebrow "R-Really?"
Kellin nods sheepishly and blushes "I know its really early, we only met today but...I really like you (Y/N). I think...I think I love you."
Your jaw drops, you smash your lips into his again "I love you too." You whisper.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kellin asks quietly.
You nod and smile widely "Of course I will Kellin!"

You walk back to school hand in hand. The first thing you see is your Design Technology teacher shouting at Jesse, you and Kellin stop dead in your tracks.
"MR LAWSON YOU DO NOT USE THAT LANGUAGE IN MY CLASSROOM!!!" The teacher shouts.
Jesse holds up his hands in innocence "Sir I accidentally hit my thumb with a hammer, desperate times call for desperate measures!"
You giggle and tug at Kellins hand, pulling him around the back way to avoid the angry teacher. You and Kellin burst out laughing once your out of earshot.

On the way home you, Kellin and Jesse were laughing about it.
Kellin laughs "MR LAWSON!!!" He imitates the Design Technology teacher.
Jesse laughs "MR BOSTWICK!!!"
You laugh "MISS (Y/L/N)!!!"
Jesse wiggles his eyebrows "Actually I think you're Mrs Bostwick!"
Kellin wraps an arm around you and kisses your temple "I havent preposed...yet!" You giggle and snuggle into Kellin before continuing the long walk home. Kellin and Jesse start talking about making a band, you join in saying you'll support them all the way.

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Jesse Lawson. Do you guys get my reference? Do you!?! JEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!! Mr Lawson and Mr Bostwick are besties, do you guys like what I did there!?! STARTING A BAND TOGETHER!?!?! Hope you guys did get my references or this is gonna be awkward as shit. Not literal shit. Though I guess shit is pretty awkward. Telling the doctor you've got runny shit is awkward. ANYWAY THANKS FOR READING!!! XD )))))