You Meet His Bitchy Ex

You are feeling extremely sassy and fiery today. Its almost that time of the month for you, which explains everything. All the guys from sws decided to invite you to hang with them today. To which you replied with an obvious yes, followed by a reference to If You Cant Hang. You had nothing specifically planned, you were just gonna walk around town you were guessing.

You've been friends with the guys for a long time and you love them all. But, you've always had stronger, hidden, feelings for Kellin. Well, obviously, otherwise there'd be no point in telling this story.

The guys pick you up and you drive to the center of town, all of you jumping out and running into Hot Topic. Gabe arrives inside last as he was driving. Kellin was going through a pretty rough time about a month ago, he had a bad breakup with his ex girlfriend and she was being a total bitch about it whereas he just didnt want to talk to her anymore. He's completely over that now though. He doesnt enjoy talking about it of course, I mean who would? But he isnt depressed anymore, which you're really happy about. You hope to meet that bitch one day and have a stern word with her. Probably a bitch slap too.

"DUDE YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!!" Nick shouts at Jack, who is holding Nicks hat as high as he can where Nick cant reach it.
"TRY AND GRAB IT!!!" Jack shouts as he carries on walking.
Nick groans and jumps up, trying to reach it, but cant. "I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!"
Jack pouts. You laugh and take a few steps back before running towards Jack, jumping up, grabbing Nicks hat and landing neatly on the ground. You were about to pass Nick his hat when Kellin stops walking dead in his tracks, staring at a woman on the opposite side of the street. The rest of the guys stop too.
"Oh shit..." Justin says.
"Its her..." Gabe replies.
"Wait, is that who I think it is!?!" You ask. The woman turns and smiles devilishly, waving flirtatiously at Kellin, who looks like he's about to cry. You throw Nicks hat at Nicks chest angrily before rolling your sleeves up. "OH HELL NO!!!" You shout, marching over to her.
She snickers "And who are you? Rebound number one?"
You laugh without humour "No, actually, but I see you're still willing to flirt with your ex boyfriend who clearly told you to get out of his life. Y'know, sloppy seconds really aint his style!"
She's taken aback "How dare you! At least Im not banging five guys at once!"
You laugh again "No, but then I cant bang anyone because I dont have a dick, unlike you of course."
She gasps "Who the hell are you!?!"
"Im (Y/N), best friends with all the guys over there. I helped Kellin through his depression over you, when you made his life hell and he just wanted out of it. He is one of my best friends, and bitch you fucking hurt him! You dont hurt my best friend and get away with it!"
She laughs "Really? It looks like I already DID get away with it, sucks to be you!"
You shake your head dismissively "Actually, it doesnt suck to be me. I still have Kellin in my life. I swear bitch if you dont leave him alone you are gonna pay."
She raises an eyebrow and folds her arms across her chest "You wouldnt DARE hit me!"
You match her pose and expression "Oh? Is that so? Well, I've got three letters for you bitch, just three: P-M-S." You smile smugly.
She steps back "Shit..."
You nod "Yeah!" She looks terrified as she backs away, you bat your fingers at her "RUN ALONG BITCH!!!" She runs, and I mean she REALLY runs. You turn to all the guys who start cheering and whooping as they run over to you.
"(Y/N) THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!" Jack cheers.
"SO MUCH SASS!!!" Justin claps.
"DAAAAAMN GURL!!!" Nick whoops.
"HOLY SHIT (Y/N)!!!" Gabe hollers.
You laugh and high five them all before turning to Kellin, who hasnt said anything. You gulp, were you not meant to speak to her? Shit. Is he mad at you? "Look dude,Im sorry but she upset you and nobody does that and gets away with i-" You're cut off when Kellin suddenly smiles widely and picks you up, spinning you around in the air.
"Dont apologise (Y/N)! That was fucking awesome! I fucking love you! I could kiss you!" He places you back down on the ground and blushes, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "I-I mean uh..."
You giggle and kiss his lips lightly "I fucking love you too!"
He smiles wider than you've ever seen him smile before. Then he wraps his arms around your waist and bends your body against his before smashing his lips to yours.