He Gets His Heart Broken

You were just chilling having a youtube marathon, as you do practically everyday. Your phone beeped beside you and you raised an eyebrow, pausing Jeydon Wale for a moment and taking your headphones off to see what the fuck is up. You've got a text from Nick! Hey old buddy old friend old pal!

Nick: Hey (Y/N), Kellin's in a bad way, we're all over here, can you come help???

You: What the fuck has happened!??!

Nick: It was that bitch again...

You: Ah FUCK NO SOMEONE GET ME A FUCKIN CHAINSAW READY I AM ON MAH WAY!!!

You shook your head frantically as you pulled on some converse, grabbed your car keys, shoved your phone in your pocket and bolted out the door. Kellins bitch of a girlfriend has made him cry so many times this past month, its unreal. You hate seeing him like this, and you have no idea why he's still with her. She's constantly cheating on him and breaking his heart, its not fair! She should think herself lucky to have such a beautiful man head over heels for her! Fucking hell! You're best friends with Kellin, and you love him dearly, you HATE his girlfriend with a passion.

You arrived at Kellins place within five minutes, as you decided to not give a shit about speed limits, and stormed to the front door. You knocked loudly and Justin answered.
"Hey (Y/N)-" He started.
"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KELLYBOO???" You shout as you march through the house. You eventually find Kellin sitting on the couch, crying into his hands, surrounded by his clearly worried band mates. "KELLYBOO HUN C'MERE HUG IT OUT!!!" You opened your arms for him. Kellin stumbled to his feet and ran into you, holding you tightly against him as he sobbed into your hair. He was hugging you like you were his life support machine. You rubbed circles in his back. "Its alright Kels, you're fine, we'll sort this out, what did the bitch do this time?"
"Sh-She cheated on me again!" Kellin whispers hoarsely before bursting into tears again.
You shake your head angrily. Then you hear the wicked bitch of the west herself.
"KELLIN??? ARE YOU HERE??? LISTEN, IM SORRY!!!" She shrieks.
Kellin cries harder "What do I do!?!"
You pull away from him "Nothing, let me handle this, ok?" Kellin nods and sits back down on the couch. "WE'RE IN HERE BITCH!!!" You shout.
"Well there is no need to be so ru-" she says as she enters, you cut her off.
"Actually, there is PLENTY of fucking reasons to be so rude! Look what you've done to my best friend! You treat him like shit! He is worth so much fucking more than an STD taxi service like you! You dont deserve such an amazing man! You should count your lucky stars that you have such a gorgeous man at your side through thick and thin, I thank mine because he's my best friend! You're such a fucking slut! The guys and I will not let Kellin forgive you, so you can go ahead and buy yourself a ticket on the slut train to slutsville slutsvania!" You smirk "Oh, and tell your mom she was great last night!" Her jaw drops and her eyes widen. She is unable to reply. She's got nothing. You fan her away like a smelly fart "Tsss, off you pop!"
She stamps her six inch heel "GAH!!!" And then she storms out.
Nick, Justin, Gabe and Jack all applaud and whoop you. You turn around and take several small bows "Thank you, thank you, sorry no refunds, only one show a night folks!" They all laugh. You crouch down infront of Kellin "You good now boo? I officially banished the wicked bitch of the west! She is no more!"
Kellin laughs and takes his head out of his hands to smile at you. "You are absolutely fucking amazing, thank you so much (Y/N)! You're the bestest best friend I've ever had!" He grins.
Jack rolls his eyes "I think we can all agree that she's a little more than that dude!"
"Yeah! After what she did, you should be sweeping her off her feet and running away with her!" Nick joins in.
Justin nods frantically "And you should give her ice cream!"
"Really Justin?" Gabe questions.
"At least I actually came up with something goddammit!" Justin retorts, sticking his tongue out at Gabe.
You turn to them and laugh "It seems I have been undoubtedly friendzoned, Im at the point of no retu-" suddenly you've been swept up off the ground and you're being carried, bridal style. "whAT tHe FuCk!?!"
Kellin laughs and kisses your nose "Well, I've swept you off your feet, so, icecream?"
"At 2am? Fuck yeah!" You agree, punching the air "ONWARDS MY TRUSTY KELLYBOO!!!" Everyone laughs as you and Kellin run out his house to find a store that is actually opening and selling icecream.