185.

A few days have passed and it's Thanksgiving morning. Tracy came over early to help Andrea get the turkeys ready and all the side dishes prepared. The two moms were doing their thing in the kitchen while Austin and Scott were asleep in the guest house, Taylor and Karlie were still asleep upstairs and Kariann, Kristine and Kimby were back at home, sound asleep.

"I'm so happy for our girls." Andrea said. "They really had some rough patches along the way, but they managed to stick together and look at them now. They're about to have a baby. I just love them so much."

"I know, I feel the same way." Tracy replied. "They have such a strong relationship and love for one another. As a mom, you just want your children to be happy and when they meet someone that breaks their heart, it kills you inside. But when they meet the 'the one,' you can't help but feel as much joy and love as they do. Taylor really is a special girl. We had our ups and downs along the way, but I'm really glad, they pulled through."

Andrea pulled Tracy in for a hug as she said, "Our families are one."

As the two were in an embrace, Karlie walked around the corner. "Hey, what are you two up to? Am I interrupting something?"

"We were just talking about how happy we are for you and Taylor." Tracy said as she hugged her daughter. "Where are you off to?"

"My morning run. I go back to work next week. So, I need to make sure I'm in shape and ready."

"Where are you heading for your first shoot?" Andrea asked.

"I'll be in London for a week and then Spain for a week."

Andrea had a concerned look on her face as she said, "Oh my, is Taylor prepared for you to be away for two weeks?"

"Do YOU actually think your daughter is staying home? She's coming with me. The plan is that she'll travel with me until she can no longer fly. At that point, I'm gonna try and have local shoots only."

"I'm worried about that plan, Karlie. She's going to need a lot of rest, especially as the months go by. My daughter is stubborn and she's never been pregnant before. She needs to realize that traveling is not going to be easy."

As the ladies were talking, Karlie heard a blood curdling scream come from upstairs.

"KARLIE!!!"

The model flew up the three flights as both mothers soon followed. When she ran into the room, she found Taylor sitting up in bed, sweating.

Karlie sat on the side of the bed and hugged her wife. "Taylor, what happened?"

"I had a nightmare that I lost the baby." Taylor said as she began to cry.

"Taylor, it was just a nightmare. You're fine and so is our baby."

Andrea walked over and placed her hand on her daughters shoulder, trying to offer her some comfort, but Taylor wouldn't let go of Karlie.

"Are you going running, Kar?"

"I was, but I'm gonna stay here with you instead." Karlie replied.

"Kar, I'll be ok. You go. I'll go downstairs and spend time with our mothers. I'm a little hungry."

"We'll go fix breakfast." Tracy said as both she and Andrea left the room.

Karlie climbed over the singer and laid down as she pulled Taylor down with her. The model held her wife close as she said, "I love you sweetheart. In a few months, our princess will be laying right here, between us. I hope she's just like you."