102.

The first night in LA was amazing. The crowd was filled with screaming fans, family and friends of the singers. Karlie had watched her princess meet so many young girls who had waited so patiently in the back of the venue, just hoping for a quick picture or wave from the popstar, as she made her way to ther SUV. But Taylor wasn't one for a quick wave. She'd not only take a picture with her fans, she'd sign autographs and engage in a five minute conversation making each and every person feel as if they mean the most to her. Karlie loved watching her, in her element.  She knew how grateful Taylor's fans were for getting to spend a quick moment with the singer but she was even more grateful for getting to spend the rest of her life with her.

The singer yelled over to Karlie and motioned for her to come over. As the model arrived, the fans began screaming and jumping up and down.

"They wanted to meet you babe."

"SHE SAID BABE... TAYLOR CALLED KARLIE BABE.....FUCK MY LIFE." A young fan from the crowd cried out to the other fans.

Both Taylor and Karlie began to laugh as the crowd got even more excited when Karlie wrapped her arms around the singer, and gave her a kiss in the cheek.

"Do you guys want pictures with the world's sexiest model?" Taylor asked.

Karlie took numerous photos with the fans as Taylor looked on, joining in on a few of them. Once everyone got a picture, the two waved goodbye and walked hand in hand, back to the waiting SUV. As they got closer to the car, Karlie slapped Taylor's ass and gave it a squeeze knowing that the fans were still watching. They never looked back but heard, "OH MY GOD.. KARLIE SLAPPED TAYLOR'S ASS....FUCK MY LIFE TWICE. I JUST DIED...DEAD!!"

The two love birds started laughing hysterically as they got into the vehicle.

"Really Kar? A slap and a grab? Was that really necessary?"

Karlie continued laughing as she said, "Absolutely not, but they love us and because of their unconditional support, for you, we never had to hide. So, was it necessary? No. But did they deserve to get some up close and personal Kaylor action? Hell yeah they did."

Taylor reached for Karlie's hand as she rested her head on the models shoulder. "You're right baby."

The two made their way home and crashed on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

The next morning, Karlie woke up and went for a run while Taylor was still passed out. After an hour, she made her way back to the house as she saw Scott and Andrea pulling up.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Karlie, how is my favorite soon to be daughter-in-law doing?" Scott said as he pulled her in for a hug.

"I'm great. It's nice to see you. I didn't think you were coming until night three."

"Well, I had a few things to wrap up at home and as soon as I was done, I headed out. Andrea just picked me up actually. This was our first stop. So, where's my daughter?"

"She was still sleeping when I left. Come on, let's go inside and I'll check on her."

Karlie checked on the singer but she was still fast asleep.

The model returned to the kitchen to find Andrea making a pot of coffee.

"She's still sleeping. Since she has another show tonight, I didn't want to wake her."