174.

"Babe, wake up. We need to take a shower and get ready to go to the surgical center."

"Mmmmm, Taylor, what time is it?" Karlie asked in a sleepy voice.

"It's 5:30." Taylor replied.

"Baaaaaabe, we don't have to be there for another two hours. Go back to sleep."

"But Kar, I'm nervous."

Karlie was laying on her stomach, with bother arms tucked under her pillow. She could feel Taylor drape an arm over her shoulders as she placed her head on the models pillow.

Karlie grabbed Taylor's hand and started to play with her fingers.

"I know you are baby but it's way too early. Lay with me for another thirty minutes and then we'll get up."

Karlie turned over on her back as she wrapped an arm around Taylor pulling her close as the singer rested her head on Karlie's chest.

"Karlie, I can't fall back to sleep. I'm really stressed out."

The model sat up rubbing her eyes as Taylor just laid there watching her wife's shadow in the darkness. Karlie knelt in front of Taylor, grabbed her pajama bottoms and pulled them off in one clean sweep.

"Kar, what are you doing?"

"Relieving your stress."

The model, lowered her head between Taylor's legs as the singer gasped, clutching the sheets in her fists.

The model put her all into this moment. She started slow and sensual, listening to her wife moan and groan with desire as she moved her hips up and down slow and steady. She then sped up the pace, becoming more aggressive and passionate until every moan became louder, Taylor's hips lifted higher and the model began to feel her hair being gripped as tight as the sheets were moments ago. It was when the singer held her head in place and attempted to squeeze her legs together while beginning to turn her body, that Karlie knew her mission was accomplished.

Karlie slid up Taylor's body, kissing her passionately as she could feel her wife's heart, beating against her chest. She pulled away slowly, but not before planting quick little kisses on Taylor's lips.

"Feel better?"

"I feel aaaaamaaaaaaaazing." Taylor said with a smile.

"Good. Let's go shower." Karlie kissed her wife's shoulder before getting up and leading the way to the bathroom.

An hour and a half later, they arrived at the surgical center and waited to be called in.

"I really hope you can be there with me, Kar."

A woman appeared from the back, wearing scrubs and carrying a clipboard. She glanced down briefly as she said, "Taylor?"

Taylor and Karlie both stood and walked over to the woman.

"Can she come with me?" Taylor asked nervously.

"Right now it will be fine, but she won't be able to stay for the actual procedure."

The girls went into a room and waited for the nurse to come in. There was a reclined chair with stirrups and an ultrasound machine right next to it.

Taylor opted to sit on Karlie's lap.

When the nurse walked in, she handed Taylor a surgical gown to wear and handed her a cup with two pills and a bottle of water.