143.

The next day, Tracy returned to Karlie and Taylor's house with her daughters. The girls, Austin, Taylor and Karlie grabbed the golf cart and ATV's and toured the property. Tracy, Scott and Andrea stayed behind as they sat by the lake and enjoyed their coffee.

"Let's race." Austin said.

"That's not fair. We have the golf cart." Kariann and Kristine replied. "How fast do you expect us to go?"

"Yeah, you already lost the race before it even began." Kimby said as she held on tight to Austin.

"Kar, your ATV is a beast. Taylor, I think you should buy your loving brother one for Christmas. You guys have a ton of room in the garage." Austin clapped his hands together as he said, "Pretty please."

"Austin, don't distract her while she's driving. I'd like to make it to Greece tomorrow." Karlie laughed as Taylor turned her head and squinted her eyes at her.

Karlie squeezed Taylor tight as she kissed the back of her neck. "You look so sexy driving this."

The moment was interrupted as Austin stopped driving and said, "Hey, let's go buy paintball guns. You guys have the PERFECT property for that."

"Can you really see your sister getting shot with a paintball? We're going on our honeymoon tomorrow. I don't want people to think I abuse her or anything."

"What's that supposed to mean, Karlie? I'm like a ninja, you say it all the time. I bet I won't even get hit."

"Ohhhh really. Ok, let's go buy some guns and see about that." Karlie said as they all turned around and headed back to the main house. They stopped by the lake to let their parents know what they were up to.

"Oh dear. Taylor, I don't think that's for you." Andrea said.

Everyone started laughing hysterically, knowing that Andrea had no idea of the conversation that just took place in the woods. Taylor crossed her arms and began to pout as Karlie stood in front of her, wrapping her in a hug. "Don't pout baby. I bet you'll look hot as hell in camouflage."

The group went back to the house and jumped in the SUV as they made their way to the sporting goods store. Austin and the girls raced over to the fun section as Karlie and Taylor held hands, following behind them.

"I love watching them." Taylor said. "Your sisters are the adventurers Austin always wanted growing up but never had. I mean, we did fun stuff together but I was already traveling, trying to get my music career off the ground. We never got to spend a ton of down time together. I really love our family. It's perfect."

"I love them too. They interact as if they've known each other forever. They are going to make awesome aunts and an uncle." Karlie looked at her wife as she said, "Sooo, when should we make that baby?"

Taylor smiled at her as she wrapped her arms around Karlie's waist. "I've been thinking about that actually. When we get back from Greece, I think we should meet with an infertility doctor and begin the process looking for a donor."

"That's gonna be fun. I'm thinking someone who is between 5'10-6'2, blonde hair, green or blue eyes, athletic, no medical issues, intelligent, preferably with a degree from an Ivy League school and plays at least ten musical instruments."

"Hahaha, Karlie that is quite the list. TEN musical instruments, huh? Well, I'm sure we will find the perfect donor." Taylor kissed her wife in the middle of a random aisle as Austin came around the corner.

"Good grief, you two just can't get enough of each other. Can we please pick out all of our stuff? We would like to play a few rounds before it gets dark."