92.

Karlie and Taylor stood at the singers plane saying their goodbyes as she was getting ready to leave for Michigan. Taylor had her arms wrapped around the models neck as Karlie had her hands rested on Taylor's waist.

"I don't want you to leave." Karlie said as she kissed the singers cheek.

"Baby, I have to. Only 10 more shows. We can do this." Taylor planted a deep kiss on Karlie's lips. "I have to go now. I love you. I'll call you when I land."

"Ok. I love you too." With one more quick kiss, Karlie walked away and headed back to the waiting car as she watched her girl take off.

The model made her way back to the hotel where she sent her mother a text message, letting her know that she would be arriving in two days and that they needed to talk. She almost immediately received a response back from Tracy, saying that she'd be there waiting.

Karlie made her way to bed before sending a text to Taylor for her to see once she landed.

Hi babe. I miss you so much already. I'm counting down the days until I see you again. I can't wait for you to be with me all the time. I'm gonna go to bed now but you better call me when you land. I love you xoxoxoxo Karlie

Five hours later, Karlie's phone began to ring.

"Hi baby, how was your flight?" Karlie said groggily as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"It was good. I miss you though. Spending a couple of days with you makes me feel like we were never apart and then being away from each other for 5 hours feels like an eternity. I much rather be in bed with you. Are you coming to my final show in LA?

"You're doing 4 shows there, right?"

"Yep, 3 in Michigan, 3 in Vegas and 4 in LA. And then it's all over."

"Of course I'll be there. I wouldn't miss your final show for anything."

A huge smile came across Taylor's face.

"I can see that smile all the way over here." Karlie said as she too had a smile on her face. "Go get some rest and I'll call you tomorrow. I love you Taylor Swift."

"I love you too Karlie Kloss. Goodnight."

Taylor made her way to her hotel thinking about Karlie the entire ride and wondering how she had gotten so lucky to find someone so perfect.

-----------

Two days later, Karlie landed in St. Louis and made her way to her mother's home. This would also be the first time she would get to see her house completely done.

Karlie opened the door and made her way inside, finding her mother in the kitchen. The atmosphere felt cold and daunting almost as if there was something unpleasant looming in the near future.

"Hi mom." Karlie made her way over to her mother, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Tracy looked up at her daughter and gave a small smile as she said hello in response. Her eyes seemed empty and her welcome wasn't as welcoming as it usually is. There was no huge embrace. She seemed very distant towards her daughter.

"So, you wanted to talk to me about something?" Tracy wasted no time diving right in. She had prepared herself for this conversation ever since the press conference.

"Wow mom, you're anxious." Karlie said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood. However, Tracy offered no smile. She just looked back down at the counter as she continued preparing her cup of tea.

"Would you like a cup, Karlie?"

"Sure. Thanks."

The two walked outside to the patio as they took their seats on opposite sides of the table.

"I'm not going to make this anymore awkward than it already is. Clearly you have an idea why I'm here, so I'll just get it out."

"Please do." Tracy said, not wanting to waste anymore time.

"Taylor and I are back together and the wedding is back on. I know you may not agree with my decision and that's fine, but I'm hoping that, as your daughter, you'd still support me."

"Karlie, I've supported you all of your life and I will always support YOU but I don't support your relationship. I can't sit back and watch my daughter get hurt again. You say you love her and I truly believe that, but do you really think she loves you the same? You don't hurt someone you love over and over again. This wasn't a one time mistake, this is a habitual occurrence. And now you're telling me you forgave her? Just like that? All is forgiven and you're ready to move on? What are you thinking?"

"Mom, if I'm willing to forgive her, then why can't you accept that? It's not your relationship, it's MINE."

Karlie was visibly pissed off as she stood to her feet and began to pace around the deck.

"Why are you so quick to judge her?"

"WHY? Taylor has done nothing but give me EVERY REASON to think she's not what is best for you. SHE DID THAT! Not you or anyone else. SHE HAS NO SELF CONTROL. What happens the next time you two are apart? Do you mean to tell me that you'll NEVER think that there will be a possibility that another ex will find their way to her bed? Or is her retirement the solution because now you can keep an eye on her?"

"THAT'S NOT FAIR." Karlie shouted as she began to run her fingers through her hair in pure frustration. "Why are you doing this?" Tears began to fall from her eyes as her mother just stared at her.

Tracy took a deep breath before saying, "I just want you to be happy, Karlie. The world is filled with so many beautiful girls that would treat you the way you should be treated. All I'm saying is maybe there is someone better for you. You were so close to moving on just a couple of weeks ago. Why not give yourselves time and date other people. Maybe you'll find what you're looking for."

"I DID FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND IT'S TAYLOR. I'm not a child. It's not like we're high school sweethearts who never dated other people. We had other relationships that didn't work out. We found each other and fell in love. If you're not going to accept Taylor, then don't accept me either. This wedding will happen, with or without you there."

The sliding glass door opened as Kariann and Kimby came running out to hug Karlie. Their enthusiasm was short lived as they saw the tears running down Karlie's face, knowing that the two must have had a heated argument.

"Kar, are you ok?" Kimby asked as she rubbed the models back.

Karlie simply nodded, offering no words. Both girls gave her a hug as Kimby whispered, "I'm glad you're here and I'm even more glad you're back with Taylor."

A small smile crept over the models face as she looked down at her sister and said, "Thank you."

"Do you wants us to leave?" Kariann asked while looking at her mother.

"You can stay, I'm sure Karlie will be delighted to share wedding plans with the two of you." Tracy had a smug look on her face as her sarcastic tone lingered in Karlie's head.

"So, you decided to still marry her?" Kariann asked.

"Her? Do you mean Taylor? She has a name you know?" Karlie stepped away from the embrace as it became more obvious that Kariann had sided with their mother.

"Kar, we just want you to be happy." Kariann said in a quiet tone.

"I AM HAPPY. I thought you guys would support me, but clearly only Kimby does."

Karlie looked only at Kimby and said, "The wedding is back on and I would love for you to be there."

"Oh, so now I'm not even invited?" Kariann said.

"Not if you're going to treat Taylor like shit. By the way, that bullshit you both pulled at the concert, was really unnecessary. If you have an issue with my future wife, then take it up with me. I'm done with this conversation."

Karlie began to walk away before turning back and pulling Kimby in for a hug as she whispered, "Thank you so much Kimby for loving Taylor as much as you love me."

Karlie made her way back inside where she grabbed her suitcase and headed to her house.

When she arrived, she parked at the top of the hill, admiring the finished product.

This is my home with my future bride.