157.

The girls landed in St. Louis and got in the waiting SUV to go home. Karlie felt a little bad being in her home town and having no intention of contacting her family, but right now her main priority was her wife and she would have her undivided attention.

They walked in the door as Karlie carried both pieces of luggage and took them straight upstairs. When she came back down, she threw herself on their enormous couch.

"Ahhhhh, it feels so good to be home." Karlie said. "And I love this couch so much. It's so soft and long. I always said when I made a lot of money one day, I'd buy a big enough couch that my legs wouldn't hang off of. This is that couch. I think I'll just stay here forever."

Taylor laughed as she watched Karlie wiggle around on the couch. I wish she wiggled on top of me right about now.

Karlie looked over at Taylor who was now staring, probably not even realizing it. "Tay, you ok?"

"Oh yeah yeah. I was just thinking about what to make for lunch. What do you want?"

Karlie hopped up and said, "I have an even better idea. What do YOU want. I'll cook."

"Kar, you don't have to. I can do it."

"How about we both make lunch?" Karlie said.

"Ok." Taylor replied.

"Come on." Karlie said as she almost extended her hand for Taylor to grab but quickly pulled it back before the singer noticed.

They made their way into the kitchen and looked through the pantry to see what they could possibly make.

"Ummmm, babe? We have no food." Karlie said. "I'll run to the store. Do you want anything in particular? It'll probably take me a little while to get back because we literally have nothing."

"Do you mind if I come with you?"

"Not at all." Karlie said as a smile came over Taylor's face.

They made it to the store a short time later. Taylor grabbed a shopping cart and began pushing it as she remembered the last time they were in this store, Karlie stood behind her with both hands on either side of her body as they pushed the cart together. Every now and then she'd look over at her wife as she reminisced. She couldn't help but chuckle at Karlie's facial expressions when selecting groceries. If she was hungry, her eyes would grow large as she would begin to throw damn near anything in the cart. If she wasn't hungry, she'd take her time reading labels, making sure she was buying the healthiest of food.

She's so cute.- Taylor said to herself.

"Are you staring at me?" Karlie asked as she was reaching for a box of hostess chocolate cupcakes.

"No." Taylor replied. "What are you buying? We can bake our own cupcakes at home. Those are nothing but sugar and they're so bad for you." Taylor said.

"You forgot one thing....DELICIOUS. They are delicious babe. Plus, I don't eat them all the time. "

"Fine, Karlie. Get the cupcakes."

As Karlie leaned into the cart, Taylor nearly fell over as the models scent graced her nose.

"You ok Tay?" Karlie said as she grabbed her wife's waist, thinking she was about to fall.