1.

Taylor just a walked off stage of her final performance of the 1989 world tour. Just one more Loft 89 appearance and then I get to take some time for myself and relax, Taylor said to herself.

After getting out of the shower and into an adorable light pink floral skirt and white halter top, Taylor leaped through the curtain with a huge smile on her face, "Hi guyyyys." There were roughly 50 people waiting for her, anticipating that one moment that they waited their whole life for. Taylor moved around the room as if she was floating on a cloud. Every person she met was just as important to her as the last.

All of Taylor's surprise guests were also in the room. Kendall Jenner, Martha Hunt, Jamie King and of course, her mom, dad and brother. Each of them posed for pictures with the fans and listened to them each share stories with how much Taylor impacted their life.

As Taylor continued to go from person to person, she noticed an extremely tall girl towards the end. Taylor was mesmerized with her beauty and felt herself staring. Trying to snap herself out of it, to not ignore her other fans, Taylor couldn't help but continue to glance over at this gorgeous girl.

OMG, I can't believe it's almost my turn. Please God don't let me make a fool of myself. Oh God, she's getting closer. My palms are sweating. She's now in front of me, extending her hand. Look at that smile... those lips....

I extended my arm to grab her hand. I could feel my cheeks turning red. "Hi. It's so nice to meet you, what is your name?"

Please God, send all of your angels down to hold me in place before I lose my shit. "My name is Karlie. Karlie Kloss. I have been such a HUGE fan of yours and it is truly an honor to meet you. You are just absolutely stunning."

"Thank you Karlie. You're so sweet. Would you like to take a picture?"

"I'd love to." Karlie leaned in as close as she could to this gorgeous woman. She smelled like roses and Karlie was hypnotized.

"Thank you so much for the picture. I'll treasure it forever."

The stunning blonde leaned over and gently kissed Karlie's cheek, sending a shiver through her body. "It was nice to meet you Karlie Kloss."

"The pleasure was all mine, Martha Hunt."