137.

The day was spent with Taylor keeping a close eye on Karlie as Cara came over to visit. While Taylor was downstairs cleaning up, the models were upstairs in bed, watching more of The L Word. Taylor could hear them laughing and joking upstairs as she was doing laundry and preparing lunch for what she thought would be for two, but now it's for three.

"Dude, this show is so fucking good." Cara said.

"I know. I can watch it all day...oh wait...we are!" Karlie replied.

The two were cracking up and enjoying one another's company.

"Pause it. I'm gonna go grab snacks." Cara said.

"Hey, can you grab a bag of the rainbow goldfish. Not the regular. They have to be rainbow."

"Kar, don't they taste the same?"

"Ummm, no. They're different."

"Ok weirdo. I'll be back."

Cara went downstairs, bypassing Taylor as she rummaged through the pantry.

"What are you doing?" Taylor asked.

"Grabbing snacks."

"I'm making lunch." Taylor said.

"Sweet. What are you making?"

"I was making asian sesame chicken salads with almonds and wonton strips."

"Oh....sounds....good?" Cara said. "Can you make Karlie and I a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich?"

"She can't eat bacon. She loves this salad." Taylor said completely aggravated with Cara's request.

"That's cool. I'll just grab more snacks."

Cara made her way into the fridge and grabbed a couple of sodas.

"Who are those for?"

"Karlie and I."

"She can't drink soda."

"Ok ok. Maybe you need to go somewhere. Why don't you go visit your family in Nashville. I can take care of Karlie. I'm off for a month, so it's really no big deal. I think you need a break."

"Cara, I don't need a break. I'm just fine taking care of her myself."

"Ok, suit yourself but if you change your mind, let me know."

Cara went back upstairs with an armful of snacks in hand. The two pigged out while watching their show until they were so full, they could practically burst.

"IT'S TIME TO EAT YOU GUYS." Taylor yelled from the kitchen.

"Oh shit. She's gonna kill me. Karlie said. "I'm so full from all of this junk. I'm just gonna pretend I didn't hear her."

"You're so whipped. Just tell her you're full. She made salad. It's not like she put THAT much effort into it. She'll understand."

Taylor came upstairs and walked in the room to find the two of them still laying there.

"Are you coming downstairs?" The singer asked.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I ate a lot of snacks. I'm kinda full. I'll eat the salad later. Is that ok?" Karlie asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. I'll be downstairs." Taylor replied.

"You're a keeper Tay." Cara said. "I knew you'd understand."

The models continued having a good 'ol time watching tv, as Taylor was eating alone downstairs.