183.

"Mmmm, good morning baby." Karlie said as she stretched her long limbs and pulled her wife in for a hug.

"Good morning my cuddle bear."

"Cuddle bear, Tay? Really?"

"It's cute. Bears look all soft cuddly and you're the best person to cuddle with. So, you're my cuddle bear."

"Hmmm, just please don't call me that in public."

Karlie squeezed her wife tight as she asked, "Can we stay in bed all day? It's cold outside and I want to just lay with you."

"Babe, we can't. We have company, remember?"

"Oh yeah. For a second, I forgot about them." Karlie replied.

The model nuzzled her face in the crook of Taylor's neck as she began to tug on her wife's panties.

Taylor looked at her with a smirk on her face as she said, "And what exactly do you think you're doing."

"Trying to get some action with my wife."

"Kar, we can't. Remember, you gave your mom our spare key and told everyone to just come over for breakfast. What if someone walks in?"

"No one will come in. We're on the third floor. It's not like someone can take a wrong turn looking for the bathroom and end three flights up." Karlie replied as she began to kiss Taylor's neck while sliding her hand between Taylor's legs, on top of her panties. "I think deep down inside, someone wants to do this...at least it FEELS that way."

"Mmmmm, Karrrrrr, we can't."

"But I know you want to." Karlie whispered against her wife's neck as she nibbled on it.

"Kar, we're gonna get caught."

"Taylor, it's our house. What would they do? Put us in timeout? Come on babe. I'll be quick."

"Fine."

Karlie began kissing her wife and slowly slid down her body, as Taylor pulled the sheet over her. The model lifted Taylor's shirt as she dragged her tongue down her stomach, while squeezing her breasts. She took one hand and pulled Taylor's panties down, just low enough to expose what she desired the most. As she began placing small kisses, Taylor began to moan with desire. Karlie separated her wife's folds as she placed the tip of her tongue on her nub, and began to make little circles around it.

She could hear her wife's breathing get heavier as she began to lick her harder.

"Oh God...yes........ohhh.......go faster........"

"Hey guys what are yo-....AHHHHHHHHH."

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD." Taylor replied.

Karlie looked out from under the sheet. "GET OUT KIMBY!!!!"

The door slammed shut as Karlie and Taylor heard, "SORRY," coming from the other side.

"Hahahahaha."

"Karlie, it's NOT funny. This is now the SECOND time Kimby has caught you going down on me."

"Oh babe. It's ok. I'm sure she'll be alright."

"HER? What about ME?

Karlie couldn't help but laugh at how cute her wife was when she got embarrassed.

"Come on hot stuff, let's go shower." Karlie said as she kissed her wife and climbed off the bed.